Thread: Pedodent Biden - "Who needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds?"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Pedodent Biden - "Who needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds?"

Hey pedo joe. Who needs a car that goes 100 mph??? 115 americans are killed every DAY in easily prevented car crashes but liberals say hell with that. Car homicide is a far far bigger problem than guns. A small thing like lowering speed limits to 50 would save 5,000 lives a year but dems say no way.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/this-has...fedex-shooting

april 15 2021 NDIANAPOLIS - After a gunman killed eight people and wounded several others before killing himself in a late-night shooting Thursday at a FedEx facility near the Indianapolis airport — the latest mass shooting on an already long list in 2021 after a lull during the COVID-19 pandemic — President Joe Biden called on Congress to act immediately on gun control legislation.

In Washington on Friday, Biden called on the Senate not to wait on bringing a House-passed gun control bill to the floor.

"Congress has to step up and act. The Senate has to act," Biden said. "I strongly, strongly urge my Republican friends and the Congress who refused to bring up the House-passed bill to bring it up now. This has to end. It’s a national embarrassment what’s going on."

Biden noted that no one has worked harder to deal with the violence by individuals using weapons than him."Who in God’s name needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds, or 40 rounds or 20 rounds? It’s just wrong. I’m not going to give up until it’s done," Biden continued.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

The useless press should ask Pedodent Biden how many americans are killed by guns that hold 100 rounds.?? Very very few guns are capable of holding 100 rounds and i suspect the death total is zero most years.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)