Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the majority of mass shooters

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by /MSG/ View Post
    You cannot be racist against entities that aren't human to begin with, which the Chinese aren't. They're semi-sentient roachoids.
    MSG just said one of the most racist things I have seen here.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Because you were unable to resist the urge to fuck with me after I warned you.

Now, you will see what you bought yourself.

Zieg Heil, or is it As-salamu alaykum?
    so you're just another paranoid jew?

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    you wanna cookie? put on your gold star and stfu.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

This may seem simplistic to some, especially those who are also affected by the same social forces who would likely say, "it didn't affect ME like that!" Or, "How come we don't see dozens and dozens of shootings like this all the time?"

We do, but we have become accustomed to them. AND there are OTHER symptoms besides this. AND there will be more like this as time goes on. And worse than this, I fear.

This guy and all like them, are just like canaries in the coal mines kept there as a barometer of the air quality in the mine. When the canaries fell dead to the floor of their cage, the miners would know their own lives were in danger because the canaries keeled over from the poison gases in their subterranean atmosphere. If they didn't get out of there FAST, they would succumb to that same toxic environment next.

Over the years, the move to make America Communist released poisons into our society which have made our society toxic and has slowly taken us down, down, down to the danger zone.

The reasons started when Communism set out to conquer America.

45 Communist goals for America - TheBlaze
    https://www.theblaze.com/45-communist-goals

Setting these goals was designed to make US think and feel differently than we HAD been thinking in the 1950s and before. They were meant to make US want to follow Communism. Accomplishing these goals in America meant setting social rules that were not natural to US. The new rules stopped us from thinking and doing things we used to normally do and begin doing things that Communists do or the things that people thought and did before they began doing what Communists do.

Bottom line, the Communists have tried to make America Communist, but we were already well steeped in AMERICANISM and like what happens climatologically when a cold front meets a warm front. Violent thunderstorms and tornadoes and hurricanes happen.

A-Hole is a drop of rain compared to what other changes are in store for US.

This is the copy & pasted results from the 1st page of a web search.

How many more do you need to see before we believe it and begin to focus on the attempts to brainwash and conquer our society as the reasons America is "going to hell in a hand basket?"
    The Blaze? Are you fucking kidding?

Lower right quadrant for morons, idiots, conspiracists.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Iolo/Penderyn,

Quote Originally Posted by Iolo/Penderyn View Post
    America seems to me to be all about competition, and the trouble with that is that very few people can win, though the system does produce, potentially, enough for everyone's needs. If you also make the means of murder easily available in a society where no-one trusts anyone else and is full of resentment, you will get constant killing - it's a simple as that. Bawling and bellowing about some fantasy called 'communism' is simply confusing the issue. Societies should look at themselves, not pretend versions of others.
    A good assessment. A big issue over recent decades is that we have transitioned from a male-dominated society to more equality. Many men have been pushed out of dominant roles and resent the change. They have not accepted this very well. Young men were raised to believe they would be the head of household, but that has not occurred as frequently as it used to. There is a lot of resentment over this. Families have broken up. Many younger people are raised without a traditional functional two-parent family upbringing. Young men sometimes feel they have been cheated out of a life they 'deserved.'

Traditionally male dominated work roles have slipped away. Men find themselves displaced by female workers on the job and often relegated to lessor roles. If they live in a household where women earn more than they do, they no longer enjoy autonomy in making all the decisions.

Notice that these mass shooters are almost always male. It's a fractured male ego thing.

When was the last story we've heard of a mass shooter being female?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn't it time for prayers?

Or are you busy sukking off your incel members?
    you caved like a chilean coal miner. you have the mind virus, to unlock your system send me money.

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Sirthinksalot,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    That dork looks like he's never gotten laid. A few trips to an Asian massage parlor and this could have been avoided.
    That individual is past tense. Whatever he may have looked like, he doesn't look like that any more.

He looked a little bit effeminate. I wonder if he was naturally gay but wouldn't admit it to himself, angry at the world.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

45 mass shootings in the last month. Take a look where they’re clustered. The South must be FULL of commies!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/16/p...uns/index.html

9. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-17-2021)

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Iolo/Penderyn,

A good assessment. A big issue over recent decades is that we have transitioned from a male-dominated society to more equality. Many men have been pushed out of dominant roles and resent the change. They have not accepted this very well. Young men were raised to believe they would be the head of household, but that has not occurred as frequently as it used to. There is a lot of resentment over this. Families have broken up. Many younger people are raised without a traditional functional two-parent family upbringing. Young men sometimes feel they have been cheated out of a life they 'deserved.'

Traditionally male dominated work roles have slipped away. Men find themselves displaced by female workers on the job and often relegated to lessor roles. If they live in a household where women earn more than they do, they no longer enjoy autonomy in making all the decisions.

Notice that these mass shooters are almost always male. It's a fractured male ego thing.

When was the last story we've heard of a mass shooter being female?
    women arent happy with the change either.

note all the "where are all the good men" articles.

when a man gets a job, a family forms.

when a woman gets a job, she wants to trade up or becomes a whore, and a family is destroyed.

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Some parts of the world definitely are running out of easily accessible fresh water. But the wealthier areas are able to make their own fresh water from salt water. The great problem with solar power is that it only works during the day, but fresh water created during the day can be easily stored for when there is no sunshine. Israel and Cyprus are proving this.

Europe, Eastern USA, and many other places have no shortage of fresh water, or rather little shortage. I suppose there are always droughts from time to time.

If you are poor in this world, you are screwed... But hopefully fewer people are poor over time.
    If we embarked on widespread desalinization we would have to figure out what to do with the salt. Putting it back into the sea would raise the salinity of the oceans that we depend on for food and survival.

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's true though. Hell, find a Chinese source opining about their humanity. Go back as far as you like. If they don't think of themselves as human, why would I?
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

You started attacking me months ago. You attacked me because I disagreed with you, and you cannot deal with that. Doing more attacking of me will just make you look bad.

So I want you to do it. Show everyone your true self. No need to hold back.

It has become so normal to threaten to kill me and my family on this site, that it is actually boring. The Alt Right has lost any actual logical arguments, so have turned to pathetic keyboard terrorism.
    Evan Sayet says that Liberals tend to choose the evil, the failed and the worst possible choice in any given situation.

The third choice is illustrated by your decision.

You WANT me to insult you.

But because I didn't make it personal in the past, you now have made the decision to invite me to do so.

I shall.

At the times and in the threads of my choosing.

What phrase will you use when you have had enough?

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you caved like a chilean coal miner. you have the mind virus, to unlock your system send me money.
    You are one silly, masochistic, Nazi blimp.

What will you do when you want to stop this little game, but I won't oblige you?

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so you're just another paranoid jew?
    Just call me Spartacus.

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The Blaze? Are you fucking kidding?

Lower right quadrant for morons, idiots, conspiracists.

If you move that entire chart one square to the Left and skew the left side down about one and the right side up about one, it's about correct. Not completely, but closer to reality.