Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Maricopa County AUDIT - April 22nd - Question for Libtards

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,848 Times in 3,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Default Maricopa County AUDIT - April 22nd - Question for Libtards

I have a question for all of the libtards on this forum.

I'm not sure how many of you libtards are aware that the Arizona State Senate has been fighting for quite some time now for an audit to be performed on the Maricopa County ballots. So, IF Joe Biden is "the legitimately elected President of the United States of America", then why is the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors fighting tooth and nail AGAINST any sort of audit being performed? Why not allow the "crazy conspiracy theorists" to take a gander at the physical ballots, tabulation machines, etc, which would lead to them completely embarrassing themselves when absolutely no election fraud gets discovered? The Maricopa County BoS are not acting like innocent people with nothing to hide; they are acting like criminals with EVERYTHING to hide.

At the moment, an audit is going to be conducted, BUT the Maricopa County BoS will not allow it to occur at the tabulations center itself (where the ballots are currently stored). It is instead going to take place at the Arizona Exposition and State Fairgrounds. The glaring question to ask here is, IF the Maricopa County BoS is completely innocent and Joe Biden is indeed "the legitimately elected President of the United States of America", WHY can't the audit take place at the tabulations center? WHY must the evidence first be relocated?

Obviously, the Maricopa County BoS are attempting to create reasonable doubt. In other words, they are intentionally trying to set up a chain-of-custody issue to nullify the results of the audit. For being "completely innocent", these people are sure acting guilty as fuck...

Oh, and btw, if chain of custody issues can nullify the claimed results of an audit, then chain of custody issues regarding "vote by mail" can also nullify the claimed results of "vote by mail", and in extension, the whole "election" itself (I put "election" in quotes on purpose).
    Last edited by gfm7175; 04-16-2021 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Bigdog (04-19-2021), Callinectes (04-16-2021), Wolverine (04-16-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

So when this fucking "audit" reveals that Biden got undercounted for votes, like every other audit has, what the fuck are you gonna say then?

I'll tell you what you'll say...you'll just lie.

You'll come up with some stupid fucking lie where you don't have to accept that Trump lost the election because you couldn't keep your big, fat, lying mouth shut.

Wash your fucking hands.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-19-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,187 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Give it up, you, and the other believers in the “Big Lie,” have taken more than one ten count on all of it

And the “crazy conspiracy theorists" have been involved all along, and everyone of their endless conspiracies has been debunked or discredited, as Trump’s own personal fixer said, there existed no massive fraud that cost Trump the election, you believed him when he said no collusion no obstruction, so why doubt him now?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021), no worries (04-18-2021)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,187 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So when this fucking "audit" reveals that Biden got undercounted for votes, like every other audit has, what the fuck are you gonna say then?

You'll come up with some stupid fucking lie where you don't have to accept that Trump lost the election because you couldn't keep your big, fat, lying mouth shut.

Wash your fucking hands.
    He’s going to say they were lying

It’s a waste of time, as I’ve said, if God Himself descended from Heaven and declared that Biden won fair and square the MAGA militia wouldn’t believe him, probably declare a God a Commie

8. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-16-2021)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (04-16-2021), christiefan915 (04-18-2021), Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021), no worries (04-18-2021)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Give it up, you, and the other believers in the “Big Lie,” have taken more than one ten count on all of it

And the “crazy conspiracy theorists" have been involved all along, and everyone of their endless conspiracies has been debunked or discredited, as Trump’s own personal fixer said, there existed no massive fraud that cost Trump the election, you believed him when he said no collusion no obstruction, so why doubt him now?
    So what's the big fucking deal then? Let them have their forensic audit, what's it to you?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Callinectes (04-16-2021), Controlled Opposition (04-19-2021), gfm7175 (04-16-2021), Wolverine (04-16-2021)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    So what's the big fucking deal then? Let them have their forensic audit, what's it to you?
    Fuck you and your feelings.

We don't have to prove to you that Biden won the election, you need to prove to us that Trump even got ONE VOTE, let alone 74M.

You fucking crybaby.

What a fucking loser.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (04-19-2021), Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021), no worries (04-18-2021)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 3,413 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I have a question for all of the libtards on this forum.

I'm not sure how many of you libtards are aware that the Arizona State Senate has been fighting for quite some time now for an audit to be performed on the Maricopa County ballots. So, IF Joe Biden is "the legitimately elected President of the United States of America", then why is the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors fighting tooth and nail AGAINST any sort of audit being performed? Why not allow the "crazy conspiracy theorists" to take a gander at the physical ballots, tabulation machines, etc, which would lead to them completely embarrassing themselves when absolutely no election fraud gets discovered? The Maricopa County BoS are not acting like innocent people with nothing to hide; they are acting like criminals with EVERYTHING to hide.

At the moment, an audit is going to be conducted, BUT the Maricopa County BoS will not allow it to occur at the tabulations center itself (where the ballots are currently stored). It is instead going to take place at the Arizona Exposition and State Fairgrounds. The glaring question to ask here is, IF the Maricopa County BoS is completely innocent and Joe Biden is indeed "the legitimately elected President of the United States of America", WHY can't the audit take place at the tabulations center? WHY must the evidence first be relocated?

Obviously, the Maricopa County BoS are attempting to create reasonable doubt. In other words, they are intentionally trying to set up a chain-of-custody issue to nullify the results of the audit. For being "completely innocent", these people are sure acting guilty as fuck...

Oh, and btw, if chain of custody issues can nullify the claimed results of an audit, then chain of custody issues regarding "vote by mail" can also nullify the claimed results of "vote by mail", and in extension, the whole "election" itself (I put "election" in quotes on purpose).
    Chain of custody issue? You do know that the ballots have been in storage since December, don't you? Most likely in locked boxes with security tags on them. Moving the boxes doesn't change anything in the boxes. If it doesn't turn out the way you want, you will simply claim that they were changed prior to the audit. This is not an attempt to find the truth. It is simply an attempt to discard the truth as evidenced by your post where you complain about chain of custody and dispute the results before they even happen.

Thanks for continuing to prove daily that you are a complete idiot. Keep up the sewer dwelling. By the way, even if Biden didn't win AZ, he still won the Presidency based on the electoral college. But you seem to not understand the basic facts of how an election works.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-18-2021), LV426 (04-16-2021)

16. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So when this fucking "audit" reveals that Biden got undercounted for votes, like every other audit has,
    Lie.

what the fuck are you gonna say then?
    Idk. The event hasn't occurred yet.

No, that's what you are doing.

Your issues, not mine.

Wash your fucking hands.
    No need to. They aren't dirty.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

ExpressLane (04-16-2021), Wolverine (04-16-2021)

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lie.

Lie.

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He’s going to say they were lying

It’s a waste of time, as I’ve said, if God Himself descended from Heaven and declared that Biden won fair and square the MAGA militia wouldn’t believe him, probably declare a God a Commie
    Lies.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Election integrity is not important to archives, LV, and most other liberals.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Wolverine (04-16-2021)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wash your fucking hands.
    so why all the resistance??

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Callinectes (04-16-2021), Controlled Opposition (04-19-2021), ExpressLane (04-16-2021), gfm7175 (04-16-2021), Wolverine (04-16-2021)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Chain of custody issue?
    Yes.

You do know that the ballots have been in storage since December, don't you?
    Is that so?

Most likely in locked boxes with security tags on them.
    Is that so?

Moving the boxes doesn't change anything in the boxes.
    Is that so?

If it doesn't turn out the way you want, you will simply claim that they were changed prior to the audit.
    I don't know what I would conclude about the audit; the audit hasn't occurred yet.

This is not an attempt to find the truth.
    Yes, it is.

It is simply an attempt to discard the truth as evidenced by your post where you complain about chain of custody and dispute the results before they even happen.
    I haven't disputed any results; there aren't any results to dispute. I'm just asking why the evidence needs to be relocated in order to audit it? Why can't the audit take place precisely where the evidence currently sits? Why must the evidence be finger fucked prior to audit? Again, these are not the actions of innocent people.

Thanks for continuing to prove daily that you are a complete idiot. Keep up the sewer dwelling.
    Your issue, not mine.

By the way, even if Biden didn't win AZ, he still won the Presidency based on the electoral college. But you seem to not understand the basic facts of how an election works.
    No, that seems to be YOUR issue.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

ExpressLane (04-16-2021)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 3,413 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    so why all the resistance??
    The audits will continue until the election is overturned?

When parents refuse to give screaming children candy every time they scream, do you consider that resistance on the part of an adult? Or is it rational behavior when dealing with an unreasonable child?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So GFM is also Legion? Is that what is happening here?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021)