Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 227

Thread: Greta's fifteen minutes of fame are up!!

  1. #196 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Holy fuck I didn't say she was a lesbian ffs. I was talking about her German minder, do pay attention!!!
    I'm sure Greta's older lesbian friend isn't grooming her...

    ...because that NEVER happens.

    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  2. #197 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,473
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    I'm sure Greta's older lesbian friend isn't grooming her...

    ...because that NEVER happens.
    God I wish I could watch her doing that.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  3. #198 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Then why did you say this: "She's a lesbian as well!"?
    Fuck me rigid, I give up!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    War=Peace (04-18-2021)

  5. #199 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,473
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Fuck me rigid, I give up!!
    It doesn't make sense. "She is lesbian". Then you said, "She's a lesbian as well."

    Maybe she's twice lesbian?
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  6. #200 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Fuck me rigid, I give up!!
    Where his trolling ends & his stupidity/intense denial begin, no one can say!
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  7. #201 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,473
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    Where his trolling ends & his stupidity/intense denial begin, no one can say!
    He said that she's a lesbian as well twice. Does that make any sense to you?
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  8. #202 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    He said that she's a lesbian as well twice. Does that make any sense to you?
    Ok you got me, I was careless. The doom goblin won't be doing any other type of gobbling, for a while at least, if ever.

  9. #203 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,473
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Ok you got me, I was careless. The doom goblin won't be doing any other type of gobbling, for a while at least, if ever.
    She's beautiful, isn't she?

    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  10. #204 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    She's beautiful, isn't she?

    She has hazel eyes same as me is all I'm going to say!

  11. #205 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,473
    Thanks
    11,740
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    She has hazel eyes same as me is all I'm going to say!
    Yeah? Pretty color.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  12. #206 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    33,273
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 14,287 Times in 9,961 Posts
    Groans
    4,060
    Groaned 3,283 Times in 3,049 Posts

    Default

    She started her activism in 2018. That is a lot more than 15 minutes of fame and there is a documentary on her coming out this week. Do rightys care at all about the truth?

  13. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (04-18-2021)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    moon (04-18-2021)

  15. #207 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30,143
    Thanks
    6,906
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,430 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,207 Times in 4,018 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    She has hazel eyes same as me is all I'm going to say!
    You've only got the one, maggot, you corporate creepo.




    Haw, haw...............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  16. #208 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30,143
    Thanks
    6,906
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,430 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,207 Times in 4,018 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Who started this dumbass thread anyway ? Oh........right.




    Haw, haw.............................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

    AProudLefty (04-18-2021)

  18. #209 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3,384
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked 960 Times in 789 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    She has hazel eyes same as me is all I'm going to say!
    Do you have an older German friend who won't let you say more???
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

    Primavera (04-19-2021)

  20. #210 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Who started this dumbass thread anyway ? Oh........right.




    Haw, haw.............................haw.
    I love how the loony Left go berserk when you criticise their Doom Hobbit. What she says bears little resemblance to any actual science, only fools think otherwise.

Similar Threads

  1. Race-baiting hate hoaxer ties to extend his 15 minutes of fame
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-16-2019, 05:56 PM
  2. Race-baiting hate hoaxer tries to extend his 15 minutes of fame
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 05:13 AM
  3. Anita Hill Wants Fifteen More Minutes of Fame
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM
  4. APP - Seems Kahn isn't finished with his 15 minutes of fame
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM
  5. Fifteen very bad things Republicans would do if they got their selfish way
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •