Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 227

Thread: Greta's fifteen minutes of fame are up!!

  1. #181 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,488
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 4,097 Times in 2,513 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 869 Times in 812 Posts

    Default

    It's pretty crazy that many conservatives think environmentalism and wanting to protect the planet is some kind of negative.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    christiefan915 (04-18-2021), moon (04-18-2021)

  3. #182 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    55,989
    Thanks
    45,594
    Thanked 28,442 Times in 20,041 Posts
    Groans
    4,770
    Groaned 2,577 Times in 2,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    It's pretty crazy that many conservatives think environmentalism and wanting to protect the planet is some kind of negative.
    I always think that if everything about Greta was the same except she was preaching that climate change is a hoax, RWs would be canonizing her.
    “What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    AProudLefty (04-18-2021), moon (04-18-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2021)

  5. #183 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    What does being a lesbian have to do with anything?
    Nothing other than pissing APL off as he seems to have the hots for her. As Taichiliteral would say, follow the chronology of the posts.
    Last edited by Primavera; 04-18-2021 at 09:14 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    War=Peace (04-18-2021)

  7. #184 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I always think that if everything about Greta was the same except she was preaching that climate change is a hoax, RWs would be canonizing her.
    It's not about environmentalism, that's just simplistic and naive. It's about big Green using scare tactics to fund their pet projects, even Michael Moore can see that! You admitted yourself that the amount of warming is likely to be relatively gentle and not anywhere near the levels predicted by those with ulterior motives. Don't you find it rather sinister that Michael Mann is using her to promulgate his debunked theories?
    Last edited by Primavera; 04-18-2021 at 09:18 AM.

  8. #185 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    30,143
    Thanks
    6,906
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,430 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,207 Times in 4,018 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Nothing other than pissing people off, Moonshi'ite comes to mind!
    Say three Hail Mary's and masturbate twice, maggot.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

    Maria Ressa.

  9. #186 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,505
    Thanks
    11,744
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Nothing other than pissing APL off as he seems to have the hots for her. As Taichiliteral would say, follow the chronology of the posts.
    Um you're the one who seems to be pissed.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2021)

  11. #187 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Um you're the one who seems to be pissed.
    I was just trying to wind you up and then Christy jumped in!

  12. #188 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,505
    Thanks
    11,744
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I was just trying to wind you up and then Christy jumped in!
    I don't care if Greta is a lesbian. She probably is the way she wears and looks.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  13. #189 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Um you're the one who seems to be pissed.
    You seems to be pissed most of the time, in the British sense of being drunk!

  14. #190 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    95,452
    Thanks
    48,412
    Thanked 29,504 Times in 22,566 Posts
    Groans
    39,487
    Groaned 4,281 Times in 4,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I don't care if Greta is a lesbian. She probably is the way she wears and looks.
    Holy fuck I didn't say she was a lesbian ffs. I was talking about her German minder, do pay attention!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    War=Peace (04-18-2021)

  16. #191 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,505
    Thanks
    11,744
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You seems to be pissed most of the time, in the British sense of being drunk!
    True.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  17. #192 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    36,505
    Thanks
    11,744
    Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,242 Posts
    Groans
    421
    Groaned 1,474 Times in 1,417 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Holy fuck I didn't say she was a lesbian ffs. I was talking about her German minder, do pay attention!!!
    Then why did you say this: "She's a lesbian as well!"?
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.
    Yo so ugly yo momma tied meats around your neck so you can pet the dogs but it turned the dogs into liberal veggies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Science does not use supporting evidence. It only uses conflicting evidence.

  18. The Following User Groans At AProudLefty For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (04-18-2021)

  19. #193 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,874
    Thanks
    17,736
    Thanked 17,802 Times in 13,373 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,065 Posts

  20. #194 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,874
    Thanks
    17,736
    Thanked 17,802 Times in 13,373 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,065 Posts

  21. #195 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    65,874
    Thanks
    17,736
    Thanked 17,802 Times in 13,373 Posts
    Groans
    628
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,065 Posts

Similar Threads

  1. Race-baiting hate hoaxer ties to extend his 15 minutes of fame
    By Legion in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-16-2019, 05:56 PM
  2. Race-baiting hate hoaxer tries to extend his 15 minutes of fame
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 05:13 AM
  3. Anita Hill Wants Fifteen More Minutes of Fame
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM
  4. APP - Seems Kahn isn't finished with his 15 minutes of fame
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM
  5. Fifteen very bad things Republicans would do if they got their selfish way
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •