Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what I learned about democrats this on the forum

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Default what I learned about democrats this on the forum

its wrong for Russia to ban gay marriage, but ok for Iran to murder gays and lesbians and threaten Israel and America with destruction

Its OK for a liberal to change my quotes but I'm a ass hole if I do the same

Im a asshole a sock puppet and a Russian bot a raciest a hick and inbred and Im dying .
    ( really wish they would make up their minds and pick one or 2 and stay with it)

Hunter Biden can do no wrong hes a god in their eyes

Joe Biden can lie all he wants and no democrat will challenge his lies

Some democrats deny that any democrats were denied in the riots for the last 16 months and that billions of dollars in damages were done

Democrats have a double standard

I have caused 3rd degree butt hurt burns on many liberals butt and butt hurt cream supply's must be running short.

most liberals have no clue what the problems are in the black community

most liberals have no clue how illegal immigration affects our nation

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have really enjoyed exposing democrat double standards more then anything .
    they have so many such as flaming idiot complaining about Russian not allowing gay marriage but then they all want to make deals with Iran and remove sanctions and Iran executes gays and hate us.

its ok for liberals to change my quotes , they don't say a word about it but when I do it to the liberal who changed mine Im a inbred hick asshole .

When I first started posting here I was nice didn't use foul words and tried to discourse the insults , but guess what I was almost imminently attacked band called many many names and insults accused of being a sock etc so when I return the favor and act like they do they are all suffering from 3nrd degree butt hurt and Im the dad guy.
    I do the same for the raciest guano when he posts his anti white posts its just as easy for me to post posts that put blacks in a bad light , of course this makes me a raciest and I guess he must me a democrat hero .

They got all butt hurt about me posting about hunter Biden but they sure didn't mind the posts about trumps kids now did they .they rolled around in them rejoicing and enjoying it .

they love to attack me for spelling and grammar errors but say nothing when one of their own make the same type error .

they want to make the 1 real conservative protest that turned into a riot look like a government take over attempt but hate it when I talk about the democrat riots that have been going on for 16 months and are still going on and have cost billions and dozens of lives . even denying they were liberals and did billions in costs

yes the democrat double standard is alive and well , here on this and other forums nation wide , it motivates me tom expose it.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    its wrong for Russia to ban gay marriage, but ok for Iran to murder gays and lesbians and threaten Israel and America with destruction

Im a asshole a sock puppet and a Russian bot a raciest a hick and inbred and Im dying .
    ( really wish they would make up their minds and pick one or 2 and stay with it)

Some democrats deny that any democrats were denied in the riots for the last 16 months and that billions of dollars in damages were done

I have caused 3rd degree butt hurt burns on many liberals butt and butt hurt cream supply's must be running short.

That is a boatload of grievances. You sound like a sensitive snowflake. Do you need a cookie and a hug?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021), Whythink (04-16-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    That is a boatload of grievances. You sound like a sensitive snowflake. Do you need a cookie and a hug?
    yes I would enjoy a cookie with some milk if you don't mind chocolate chip or short bread , not grievances but examples there is a difference

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (04-16-2021)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I asked you about that few times and you refused to give me a right answer.

You're the one whining about that here.

I put my hope in that you might be just a troll.

You're the one who constantly talk about him. Creating threads and threads about him.

Like Trump?

You have no clue about anything.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have a broken listener

You shit arround and listen to what your neighbor claims is what you’re wife told him yesterday

Then you go home and ask your wife why she said that

Then your wife says

He’s lying I never said that

Then you repeated that pattern for 30 years

And never learn that fox..........ooops I mean your neighbor is lying to you every day

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Is it equally wrong for the U. S. to threaten destruction of Iran? They can't develop nuclear weapons or we will destroy them with our nuclear weapons. Any objective observer would see this as hypocrisy (although it might be good U.S. policy in the short-term).

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

You could have saved yourself a lot of time, just turn on any AM right wing talk show, they echo the same, “Democrats are this, Democrats are that” bullshit

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

evince (04-16-2021), Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

And they only ever believe Fucks news

They have lied to them a million times and makes them look like idiots to the rest of the entire world about as often

They just love to be lied to I guess

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think he needs a diaper change. And a warm baba.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-16-2021)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    You could have saved yourself a lot of time, just turn on any AM right wing talk show, they echo the same, “Democrats are this, Democrats are that” bullshit
    Lol I don't listed to the radio . I learned about democrats from people like you

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I think he needs a diaper change. And a warm baba.
    why do you want to do it ?

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Is it equally wrong for the U. S. to threaten destruction of Iran? They can't develop nuclear weapons or we will destroy them with our nuclear weapons. Any objective observer would see this as hypocrisy (although it might be good U.S. policy in the short-term).
    If I recall right we told them and K Korea if the use a nuke on us we will use ours . and destroy their shit hole nation I agree on that

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

If I recall right we told them and K Korea if the use a nuke on us we will use ours . and destroy their shit hole nation I agree on that
    I agree also if they used a nuke on us. But we told them they cannot have nukes but we can. That means they have nothing to deter others from nuking or invading them. They never invaded us but we removed their elected leader from office and installed the Shah and we wonder why they don't like us.

If a nation tried to remove our president and install their own we would hardly be happy about it.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

bob continues flailing in the shallow end of the gene pool
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Cypress (04-16-2021)