Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At least 4 Michigan Republicans test positive for COVID-19 after restaurant meeting.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This kind of talk is not going to get you new friends
    Take a shower for once.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-16-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Take a shower for once.
    Anything else to get off your chest?

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anything else to get off your chest?
    Yeah, brush your teeth, wash your hands, and wipe your ass.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, brush your teeth, wash your hands, and wipe your ass.
    Continue....

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Continue....
    Bathe yourself every day, keep your fingers out of your mouth, try to breathe through your nose.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bathe yourself every day, keep your fingers out of your mouth, try to breathe through your nose.
    This is good...I can tell you're relaxed a bit already....By 12:30 you should be OK....
    P.S. Chew slowly....

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,541 Times in 52,753 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Toxic Top is always great at handing out advice; not so great at actually practicing what she screeches.

PS -- You forget to remind her to take her de-worming med.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello gemini104104,

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    At least 4 Michigan Republicans test positive for COVID-19 after restaurant meeting: ‘Most of them in that room are not believers in the vaccine’

At least four, and potentially more than eight, Michigan Republicans who attended a district meeting at a Portage restaurant on March 25 tested positive for COVID-19 afterward, according to GOP officials.

Jason Watts, an Allegan County Republican and the treasurer for the 6th District Republican Committee, has been in the hospital for five days. He tested positive for COVID-19 on April 1 and is certain he was exposed to the virus at the regular meeting of the district organization, he said in a Tuesday phone interview from a hospital room in Grand Rapids.

“This meeting is what’s happening in a lot of districts,” Watts said. “They’re not following the guidelines. I would say, at most, that room should have had 40 people there."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...vNTFCoIHSBe060
    How foolish can they get?

Have they not heard of zoom?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Why can’t Michigan get it together?

Maybe FL can loan them DeSantis for a couple weeks.
    That would make things worse. Florida has had over 2.1 million cases and 34,000 deaths.

DeSantis issued an order that let's everybody who has violated mask requirements off the hook.

DUMB!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    LOL! No thank you.

Most of our rising case load is with the "kids" -- ppl under age 30, mostly 10-19 yo. Thankfully hospitalizations are not keeping pace with confirmed cases, probably due to the younger age of patients and the fact that most of us geezers are vaccinated.
    I wonder how many people went to Florida for spring break and then brought corona back to Michigan?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hi Darth,

Good lol.

Between vaccinating the at risk population and the youngsters passing it around—that’s a recipe for herd immunity.
    That is a recipe for disaster.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

You’re apparently a slow learner, but the best metric for judging a state’s Covid response is to couple the Covid data with the economic data and FL either leads the way or is highly ranked in that regard.

And this was due to DeSantis and his ‘balancing act’ approach to it. He was also ahead of the curve with targeted mitigation and vaccine distribution. For these reasons, 60 Minutes tried to take DeSantis out with a literal propaganda hit piece which was even too over the top for some democrat leaders.

See how it works now?
    I heard he made sure the rich got vaccinated before everybody else, such as the more at-risk population.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Exactly. And that's why the Governor and the Health Dept. head have decided (for now) not to institute any more restrictions. Restaurants/bars/movies are at 50% capacity right now. That's due to expire though next Tuesday. No word yet on whether they will extend it or not.
    They should increase it. Go back to 25%, or better yet, close down restaurants and bars for a few weeks. Let the govt pay the business bills and payrolls. Tax the super-rich to fund it. No brainer. How rich did Bezos get off of corona?
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 04-16-2021 at 12:59 PM.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

FL is so screwed up people can’t move there fast enough lol.
    Yeah, Trump couldn't move there fast enough.

No wonder it's screwed up.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

They should increase it. Go back to 25%, or better yet, close down restaurants and bars for a few weeks. Let the govt pay the business bills and payrolls. Tax the super-rich to fund it. No brainer. How rich to Bezos get off of corona?
    Think about that last sentence, real hard lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017