Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White House: Jill Biden 'tolerated' medical procedure 'well'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default White House: Jill Biden 'tolerated' medical procedure 'well'

The White House says Jill Biden had a “common medical procedure” on Wednesday at an outpatient center in Washington and came through it “well.”

As a great relief of concern, I am glad First Lady Dr. Jill Biden had a successful out patient procedure and with God's blessings.

WASHINGTON -- Jill Biden had a “common medical procedure” on Wednesday, came through it “well” and was expected to resume her normal schedule, the White House said.

President Joe Biden accompanied his wife to an outpatient center near the campus of George Washington University. No further details were immediately released about the condition of the 69-year-old first lady or the procedure.

The Bidens returned to the White House after two hours. Jill Biden was seen exiting the motorcade with her husband."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...edure-77060260

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    The White House says Jill Biden had a “common medical procedure” on Wednesday at an outpatient center in Washington and came through it “well.”

As a great relief of concern, I am glad First Lady Dr. Jill Biden had a successful out patient procedure and with God's blessings.

WASHINGTON -- Jill Biden had a “common medical procedure” on Wednesday, came through it “well” and was expected to resume her normal schedule, the White House said.

President Joe Biden accompanied his wife to an outpatient center near the campus of George Washington University. No further details were immediately released about the condition of the 69-year-old first lady or the procedure.

The Bidens returned to the White House after two hours. Jill Biden was seen exiting the motorcade with her husband."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...edure-77060260
    Her husband should stop working for the insurance industrial complex and see to it that all Americans can get procedures when they need it.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Matt Dillon (04-16-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Her husband should stop working for the insurance industrial complex and see to it that all Americans can get procedures when they need it.
    You should stop being a idiot and pause for a moment against your hater attitude.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

White House: Jill Biden 'tolerated' medical procedure 'well'

wow ... Her Majesty has 'tolerated' ... a shining example for all of us to follow ... toleration is good. I tolerate the dims on this board.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    You should stop being a idiot and pause for a moment against your hater attitude.
    I'm a hater because I tell the truth? That every American should have the benefit of universal and affordable healthcare which Biden is rejecting due to his association with the corrupt for profit corporate health insurance scam? Really? You have to do better than that to back up your accusation that I'm a hater.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 04-16-2021 at 09:19 PM.
    BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

I'm a hater because I tell the truth? That every American should have the benefit of affordable healthcare? Really? You have to do better than that to back up such a claim.
    You would not know the truth if it hit you in your sorry ass. Your gawds on the right have been "promising" healthcare reform since 1994, and have yet to deliver. Your gawd trump spent 4 years promising to end Obamacare, and failed to introduce a plan to replace it with. And now sorry asses like you want to blame Biden when he has only been in office for 90 days. If liars like you had any concerns over the health of the people you would have supported Obamacare instead of trying, and failing, to end what you had no replacement for.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You would not know the truth if it hit you in your sorry ass. Your gawds on the right have been "promising" healthcare reform since 1994, and have yet to deliver. Your gawd trump spent 4 years promising to end Obamacare, and failed to introduce a plan to replace it with. And now sorry asses like you want to blame Biden when he has only been in office for 90 days. If liars like you had any concerns over the health of the people you would have supported Obamacare instead of trying, and failing, to end what you had no replacement for.
    Biden had the power of providing universal healthcare for all with a stroke of his pen during a historic PANDEMIC but he refused due to his ties to the for-profit corrupt thieving system...

Although health insurers and the pharmaceutical industry are funding a variety of Democratic candidates — all of whom are now either attacking or backed away from their earlier support for Sanders’s Medicare for All bill — the primary conduit for their campaign against the policy appears to be Biden. Health insurers were thrilled when Biden entered the race, seeing his campaign as a bulwark against Sanders’s plan for Medicare for All, and an In These Times investigation from July found that Biden received the most money in the Democratic field from insurance and pharmaceutical employees, while Sanders received the least. He kicked off his campaign with a fundraiser hosted by a health insurance executive, and one of Biden’s campaign aides is a former health care lobbyist.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/09/h...dicare-for-all
    And that is the truth of it, so I would say that it's your head that's up someone's ass.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 04-16-2021 at 10:28 PM.
    BLUEXIT

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Did they scoop the pussy out, or what?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Lightbringer (04-16-2021)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,940 Times in 13,201 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Isn't that sort of amorphous? I mean, tolerating a colonoscopy is totally different from tolerating giving some blood samples...

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Biden had the power of providing universal healthcare for all with a stroke of his pen during a historic PANDEMIC but he refused due to his ties to the for-profit corrupt thieving system...

And that the truth of it so I would say that it's your head that's up someone's ass.
    I would ask you to prove your lies, but since they are lies there is no proof, as usual. Your head is so far up trumps ass you have never breathed fresh air. And like all of your kind you think Biden can do in 90 days what your kind of prick did not do in 4 years, or even the 6 before that. I can't wait to see what a great country we can have once your kind of coward is gone.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You must be looking for some dessert after that dick you been sucking on.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm just enjoying the leftist infighting.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Lightbringer (04-16-2021)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You must be looking for some dessert after that dick you been sucking on.
    Yeah, I don't suck dick, dud.
    I don't let dudes suck mine like you do, either.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

I was wondering that too.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, I don't suck dick, dud.
    I don't let dudes suck mine like you do, either.
    Whatever you say little dudette.

I see your fellow dudette failed to find any proof for his lies. Guess that is par for the course when one deals with fools.