Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Trump cheated; no way he got 74M votes. I need proof.

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    9,535
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 169 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, the ones who attempted cheating lost, so I really don't care.

    You have yet to prove that Trump got even ONE VOTE, let alone 74M.

    So once you can prove that, then we can talk about Biden.
    Ah, now comes the dodge... What happened to There was no voter fraud in the last election? My position is if there was fraud, we should find it and stop it. We should also be doing everything possible to make people have faith in the election system and stop potential avenues for fraud in the system, like requiring voter ID.

    You on the other hand, seem only concerned when the fraud or potential fraud doesn't help your side / candidate get elected. That's rather mendacious, not to mention Machiavellian, of you.

  2. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,328
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 4,038 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 865 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Ah, now comes the dodge... What happened to There was no voter fraud in the last election? My position is if there was fraud, we should find it and stop it. We should also be doing everything possible to make people have faith in the election system and stop potential avenues for fraud in the system, like requiring voter ID.

    You on the other hand, seem only concerned when the fraud or potential fraud doesn't help your side / candidate get elected. That's rather mendacious, not to mention Machiavellian, of you.
    There is "fraud" in every election. They have a website w/ all the cases of it that have been found. It is infinitesimal.

    The only reason anyone believe there was fraud on any significant scale is because someone who has never told the truth in his life said so.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    evince (04-16-2021)

  4. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    9,535
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 169 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    There is "fraud" in every election. They have a website w/ all the cases of it that have been found. It is infinitesimal.

    The only reason anyone believe there was fraud on any significant scale is because someone who has never told the truth in his life said so.
    LV426 has repeatedly taken the position that there was no fraud and Biden won fair and square.
    LV426 is now stating that the only way Trump got so many votes was by fraud.
    The amount of fraud involved in the above is irrelevant to to this particular argument.

    What the above argument does is take two opposed sides of the same topic and try to say both are true. That's clearly fallacious and defies logic. One requires no fraud, the other massive fraud. If there was massive fraud, even just on the losing side, that needs to be looked at and taken seriously. LV426 then argues that only fraud that doesn't benefit his chosen person on the ballot is relevant. That in turn argues that LV426 favors, even encourages, voter fraud so long as it is to his political benefit.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (04-16-2021)

  6. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 249 Times in 196 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    LV426 has repeatedly taken the position that there was no fraud and Biden won fair and square.
    LV426 is now stating that the only way Trump got so many votes was by fraud.
    The amount of fraud involved in the above is irrelevant to to this particular argument.

    What the above argument does is take two opposed sides of the same topic and try to say both are true. That's clearly fallacious and defies logic. One requires no fraud, the other massive fraud. If there was massive fraud, even just on the losing side, that needs to be looked at and taken seriously. LV426 then argues that only fraud that doesn't benefit his chosen person on the ballot is relevant. That in turn argues that LV426 favors, even encourages, voter fraud so long as it is to his political benefit.
    Nice try ... you are trying to be logical with the illogical person/subject

  7. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    9,535
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 169 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Nice try ... you are trying to be logical with the illogical person/subject
    No, I'm just pointing it out to the Rest-of-us.

  8. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    43,638
    Thanks
    2,156
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 3,956 Posts
    Groans
    12
    Groaned 287 Times in 265 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    There is "fraud" in every election. They have a website w/ all the cases of it that have been found. It is infinitesimal.

    The only reason anyone believe there was fraud on any significant scale is because someone who has never told the truth in his life said so.
    the interloper in office is good proof.
    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --AssHatZombie

    Obamagate is Operation Crossfire Hurricane

    internationalist fascism: the belief that the interests of multinational corporations should be the sole focus of all national trade policies.

    https://drjudyamikovits.com <-- max vax truth

  9. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,471
    Thanks
    40,475
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 17,530 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    LV426 has repeatedly taken the position that there was no fraud and Biden won fair and square.
    LV426 is now stating that the only way Trump got so many votes was by fraud.
    The amount of fraud involved in the above is irrelevant to to this particular argument.

    What the above argument does is take two opposed sides of the same topic and try to say both are true. That's clearly fallacious and defies logic. One requires no fraud, the other massive fraud. If there was massive fraud, even just on the losing side, that needs to be looked at and taken seriously. LV426 then argues that only fraud that doesn't benefit his chosen person on the ballot is relevant. That in turn argues that LV426 favors, even encourages, voter fraud so long as it is to his political benefit.
    Dear fucking idiot

    Itís not just him who says the voter fraud thing is a fraud


    All the government entities say your conspiracy is Russian propaganda and nothing more


    Bu you side with Putin instead


    Fuck you very much

  10. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,471
    Thanks
    40,475
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 17,530 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Now verify that trump got cheated without the information you claim is false

    In other words all the US records on the election and it’s results

  11. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    9,535
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 169 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Dear fucking idiot

    It’s not just him who says the voter fraud thing is a fraud


    All the government entities say your conspiracy is Russian propaganda and nothing more


    Bu you side with Putin instead


    Fuck you very much

  12. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,471
    Thanks
    40,475
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 17,530 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  13. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,471
    Thanks
    40,475
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 17,530 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

  14. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,214
    Thanks
    8,991
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 7,652 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,038 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yes, exactly. Conservatives definitely cheated and tried to pretend it was liberals.

    I have not seen a single shred of evidence that Trump got 1 vote, let alone 74M.
    I know trump voted for himself. Not sure about Melania, though

    melania vote.jpeg
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  15. #88 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    25,251
    Thanks
    8,140
    Thanked 5,281 Times in 4,632 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 345 Times in 335 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It's hard to believe 74,000,000 actual Trump votes were made, because then we'd have to believe just how fucked up this country actually is.

    Some of them were totally harmless votes from mutant minorities in Massachusetts, New York, and California.
    Until the existence of Heaven is actually verified, even the very best places will have a certain level of asshole infestation.
    If your dog growls at certain people when you take a walk downtown, they're probably wearing MAGA caps but staying in very public places where they feel safe.
    After all, they can't casually walk around with AR15s in Boston without becoming prom queens at Walpole.

    Then there's the dreaded Middle America, i.e., flyover country.
    Here, decent humans do exist but comprise a very clear minority.
    They're not clustered densely, but spread our over the wasteland are literally millions of trumpanzees who voted for their diseased orangutan leader.

    74,000,000? Who knows? But it could be that bad.
    Insulting large numbers of people is no way to go through life, dude.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome

    Everything else debunked here

  16. #89 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What happened to There was no voter fraud in the last election?.
    You're the one who says it was fraudulent. So OK, if it was, prove it. Oh right, you can't. Instead you just act in bad faith while trying to run away from Trump.

    So if you're going to say your personal feelings are that Biden stole votes, then I'm going to say my personal feelings are that Trump stole votes.

    And since you started this shit, it's incumbent on you to prove all of it.

    Without using any certified election results.

    Go ahead, pussy.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  17. #90 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,164
    Thanks
    4,759
    Thanked 9,282 Times in 6,933 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,779 Times in 2,569 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Insulting large numbers of people is no way to go through life, dude.
    Fuck your feelings.

    Then kill yourself.
    Last edited by LV426; 04-18-2021 at 10:28 AM.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Votes flipped. Proof
    By coldjoint in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-08-2020, 04:02 PM
  2. Donald Trump cheated on Melania again.
    By AndresMontaner in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2019, 02:36 PM
  3. Trump Cheated to Beat an 11-Year-Old in Golf
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-11-2019, 05:45 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 06:20 AM
  5. CA has 9 extra electoral votes due to illegal aliens. HERE'S YOUR VOTE RIGGING PROOF
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •