Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90

Thread: Trump cheated; no way he got 74M votes. I need proof.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default Trump cheated; no way he got 74M votes. I need proof.

    There is absolutely no way in hell that Trump got 74M votes in the last election.

    Almost every single case of individual voter fraud in 2020 was committed by Trump voters.

    So they're accusing Biden of cheating, but I have yet to see proof that Trump got 74M votes.

    So where's the proof that Trump got the votes Conservatives all claim he got?
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-15-2021), evince (04-15-2021), gemini104104 (04-15-2021), no worries (04-16-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Still waiting for any shred of proof that Trump got the votes Conservatives say he got.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-15-2021), evince (04-15-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,557
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 14,035 Times in 9,776 Posts
    Groans
    4,019
    Groaned 3,218 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Default

    They believe he did. That is all they need. Right wing news said so

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They believe he did. That is all they need. Right wing news said so
    Well, they're accusing Biden of cheating, but none of them are able to prove that Trump got the votes they say he did.

    I expect them to prove it without using certified election results.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,192
    Thanks
    8,966
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There is absolutely no way in hell that Trump got 74M votes in the last election.

    Almost every single case of individual voter fraud in 2020 was committed by Trump voters.

    So they're accusing Biden of cheating, but I have yet to see proof that Trump got 74M votes.

    So where's the proof that Trump got the votes Conservatives all claim he got?
    I have the same question. Ever notice that they didn't call for investigations into the states that trump won?

    No way he got that many votes.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021), LV426 (04-15-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I have the same question. Ever notice that they didn't call for investigations into the states that trump won?

    No way he got that many votes.
    Yeah, it's simply not possible.

    Take FL, for example.

    The party registration breakdown in the state does not match the way the vote turned out.

    It's very difficult for me to believe that thousands of Democratic voters, who voted for Clinton in 2016, would have voted for Trump in 2020.

    FL is the only state where that weirdness happened.

    I think we need to investigate what happened in FL because it feels like cheating.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21,192
    Thanks
    8,966
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yeah, it's simply not possible.

    Take FL, for example.

    The party registration breakdown in the state does not match the way the vote turned out.

    It's very difficult for me to believe that thousands of Democratic voters, who voted for Clinton in 2016, would have voted for Trump in 2020.

    FL is the only state where that weirdness happened.

    I think we need to investigate what happened in FL because it feels like cheating.
    There was obviously massive fraud in Fla.. The Cuban vote didn't move the numbers that high for trump. All polling suggested otherwise.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    There was obviously massive fraud in Fla.. The Cuban vote didn't move the numbers that high for trump. All polling suggested otherwise.
    Exactly. Trump cheated in FL. I bet he cheated in Ohio, South Carolina, and Kentucky too.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), no worries (04-16-2021)

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    So where's this proof that Trump's votes were all legitimate?

    Since we're not using certified election results anymore because Conservatives say they're fraudulent, I'd love to see how any of them can prove that Trump even got ONE VOTE, much less 74 million.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), no worries (04-16-2021)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanks
    4,196
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 2,166 Posts
    Groans
    225
    Groaned 52 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There is absolutely no way in hell that Trump got 74M votes in the last election.

    Almost every single case of individual voter fraud in 2020 was committed by Trump voters.

    So they're accusing Biden of cheating, but I have yet to see proof that Trump got 74M votes.

    So where's the proof that Trump got the votes Conservatives all claim he got?
    So I'm putting you as in favor of a forensic audit of the 2020 election.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    Primavera (04-15-2021)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So I'm putting you as in favor of a forensic audit of the 2020 election.
    Why would you audit certified election results that you say are fraudulent?

    You're gonna have to come up with another way to audit the vote if you want to convince anyone of your sincerity, and I know you lack the ability to do that.

    So go ahead and prove that Trump even got ONE VOTE without using any certified election results that you say are fraudulent without any proof.

    Go ahead.

    I dare you.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

  23. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    825
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 227 Times in 178 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Trump cheated; no way he got 74M votes. I need proof.
    Actually, what YOU need is an enema.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

    Primavera (04-15-2021), redfish (04-16-2021)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Actually, what YOU need is an enema.
    No, you all need to convince me that Trump got 74M votes, and so far you're not doing that.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  26. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,447
    Thanks
    40,468
    Thanked 22,571 Times in 17,525 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .


    Actually, what YOU need is an enema.

    Thank you for admitting you ain’t got squat


    Prove trump won without using the evidence you say is not in good faith

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    41,075
    Thanks
    4,757
    Thanked 9,277 Times in 6,929 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,778 Times in 2,568 Posts

    Default

    This is really fuckin' funny watching Conservatives wrestle with the question of Trump's "legitimate vote", not Biden's.

    I do not believe that 74M people voted for Trump, and since almost all the voter fraud in 2020 was by Trump voters, and since FL's vote totals do not even come close to matching the party registration, it's pretty obvious to me that Trump cheated.
    "While you're worried about bad apples
    We're wary of the roots
    Because no healthy tree
    Naturally bears strange fruit"


    -Jessica Foster, June 2020

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

Similar Threads

  1. Votes flipped. Proof
    By coldjoint in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-08-2020, 04:02 PM
  2. Donald Trump cheated on Melania again.
    By AndresMontaner in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2019, 02:36 PM
  3. Trump Cheated to Beat an 11-Year-Old in Golf
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-11-2019, 05:45 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 06:20 AM
  5. CA has 9 extra electoral votes due to illegal aliens. HERE'S YOUR VOTE RIGGING PROOF
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •