Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Liberals buddys kill gays but they still suck up to them.m

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 793 Times in 684 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Liberals buddys kill gays but they still suck up to them.m

    Flaming idiot posted a thread about Russia banning same sex marriage and how republicans would love it there , but flaming idiot forgot to mention Iran , the nation that liberals are trying to suck up to bad and have sent billions to , ignored their supporting terrorist and calling for the destruction of America and Israel . Biden has all but kissed their ass and O bung hole did kiss their ass.

    Is this more of their double standards at work ? .







    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran



    Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in the Islamic Republic of Iran face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. While people can legally change their assigned sex, sexual activity between members of the same sex is illegal and can be punishable by up to death.

    LGBT rights in Iran have come in conflict with the penal code since the 1930s.[1] In post-revolutionary Iran, any type of sexual activity outside a heterosexual marriage is forbidden. Same-sex sexual activities are punishable by imprisonment,[2] corporal punishment, or execution.[3] Gay men have faced stricter enforcement actions under the law than lesbians.

    The government of Iran is considered to be one of the most discriminatory towards homosexuals in the world.[4][5][6] It is estimated that hundreds[7] or thousands[8][9] of homosexuals have been executed since Ruhollah Khomeini's call for them to be exterminated in 1979

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,789
    Thanks
    20,296
    Thanked 6,273 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,005 Times in 1,891 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Flaming idiot posted a thread about Russia banning same sex marriage and how republicans would love it there , but flaming idiot forgot to mention Iran , the nation that liberals are trying to suck up to bad and have sent billions to , ignored their supporting terrorist and calling for the destruction of America and Israel . Biden has all but kissed their ass and O bung hole did kiss their ass.

    Is this more of their double standards at work ? .







    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran



    Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in the Islamic Republic of Iran face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. While people can legally change their assigned sex, sexual activity between members of the same sex is illegal and can be punishable by up to death.

    LGBT rights in Iran have come in conflict with the penal code since the 1930s.[1] In post-revolutionary Iran, any type of sexual activity outside a heterosexual marriage is forbidden. Same-sex sexual activities are punishable by imprisonment,[2] corporal punishment, or execution.[3] Gay men have faced stricter enforcement actions under the law than lesbians.

    The government of Iran is considered to be one of the most discriminatory towards homosexuals in the world.[4][5][6] It is estimated that hundreds[7] or thousands[8][9] of homosexuals have been executed since Ruhollah Khomeini's call for them to be exterminated in 1979
    Bob I hope that you're not attempting to propagate Russia disinformation.
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 208 Times in 164 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Bob I hope that you're not attempting to propagate Russia disinformation.
    Do you know anything at all about muzzieism? And you are even not acknowledging what really goes on with the laws in other countries ... sad.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    32,394
    Thanks
    10,657
    Thanked 6,896 Times in 5,611 Posts
    Groans
    419
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,377 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .


    Do you know anything at all about muzzieism? And you are even not acknowledging what really goes on with the laws in other countries ... sad.
    We already know what's going on in the Middle East. The OP is an idiot for not understanding the reason for criticizing Russia.
    THAT IS AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION I EXPECT FROM YOU.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,789
    Thanks
    20,296
    Thanked 6,273 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,005 Times in 1,891 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .


    Do you know anything at all about muzzieism? And you are even not acknowledging what really goes on with the laws in other countries ... sad.
    What are you babbling about?????????????????
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    24,745
    Thanks
    2,623
    Thanked 10,121 Times in 6,749 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Flaming idiot posted a thread about Russia banning same sex marriage and how republicans would love it there , but flaming idiot forgot to mention Iran , the nation that liberals are trying to suck up to bad and have sent billions to , ignored their supporting terrorist and calling for the destruction of America and Israel . Biden has all but kissed their ass and O bung hole did kiss their ass.

    Is this more of their double standards at work ? .







    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Iran



    Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in the Islamic Republic of Iran face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. While people can legally change their assigned sex, sexual activity between members of the same sex is illegal and can be punishable by up to death.

    LGBT rights in Iran have come in conflict with the penal code since the 1930s.[1] In post-revolutionary Iran, any type of sexual activity outside a heterosexual marriage is forbidden. Same-sex sexual activities are punishable by imprisonment,[2] corporal punishment, or execution.[3] Gay men have faced stricter enforcement actions under the law than lesbians.

    The government of Iran is considered to be one of the most discriminatory towards homosexuals in the world.[4][5][6] It is estimated that hundreds[7] or thousands[8][9] of homosexuals have been executed since Ruhollah Khomeini's call for them to be exterminated in 1979
    The only thing at work here is your meth addiction
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 793 Times in 684 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    The only thing at work here is your meth addiction
    lol no you know democrats are wanting to kiss Iran's ass badly , its one of Biden's main goals he wants it bad , real bad and we all know 9it. you can insult me all you want but thats not going to change the truth

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    24,745
    Thanks
    2,623
    Thanked 10,121 Times in 6,749 Posts
    Groans
    331
    Groaned 2,964 Times in 2,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    lol no you know democrats are wanting to kiss Iran's ass badly , its one of Biden's main goals he wants it bad , real bad and we all know 9it. you can insult me all you want but thats not going to change the truth
    you are the dumbest moron on the planet. You dont do truth, you do meth
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

    Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanks
    596
    Thanked 2,625 Times in 1,822 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 416 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Can't this forum adopt software to translate BBBRain's posts into English?

    Wouldn't it be ironic if this clown actually had something worthwhile to say, but it's just impossible for any of us to understand it?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2021, 11:29 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-03-2020, 08:13 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2020, 01:02 PM
  4. Gays, Minorities and Liberals Didn't.....
    By signalmankenneth in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 06:33 AM
  5. why haven't we attacked Iran?? oh they kill gays thats A-OK
    By Robdawg in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •