Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Biden fed up with gays, saying "World is Going to Hades in a Hand Basket"

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    John McCain's campaign ad that I posted in Post #146 said what?
    Wow! You forgot already? Are you over 70, sir?

Here, let me help you remember:
    Barack Obama Trained ACORN Staff In How To Intimidate Banks Into Giving Subprime Loans. Barack Obama—A Thug With A Law Degree

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Wow! You forgot already? Are you over 70, sir?

Here, let me help you remember:
    I reposted it because you seemed not to have been informed by the contents of the video and I wanted to make it easy for you to do your ducking job as a poster... i.e., to know what you are talking about.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I reposted it because you seemed not to have been informed by the contents of the video and I wanted to make it easy for you to do your ducking job as a poster... i.e., to know what you are talking about.
    You are free to claim that as an excuse. Still, people can decide if you are loonier than me because you believe a community organizer orchestrated the Great Recession. Isn't this a little bit of the ol' "Obama is a Kenyan Marxist Muslim sleeper agent" bullshit?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-20-2021)

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are free to claim that as an excuse. Still, people can decide if you are loonier than me because you believe a community organizer orchestrated the Great Recession. Isn't this a little bit of the ol' "Obama is a Kenyan Marxist Muslim sleeper agent" bullshit?
    You argue as though you have ulterior motives and agendas going on in your brain that aren't apparent in our exchanges.

This is not a contest to determine who is loonier than whomever, it is a search for the truth.

A truth you want not mentioned and/or discredited. And/or having ME be discredited.

You are trying too hard to prove something to lurkers, I think.

You are creepy.

Fuck off.

It's off to ignore land for you, jerky boy.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You argue as though you have ulterior motives and agendas going on in your brain that aren't apparent in our exchanges.

This is not a contest to determine who is loonier than whomever, it is a search for the truth.

A truth you want not mentioned and/or discredited. And/or having ME be discredited.

You are trying too hard to prove something to lurkers, I think.

You are creepy.

Fuck off.

It's off to ignore land for you, jerky boy.
    Haven't you heard? I'm a Commander in the Jewish Lizard Lord Space Navy currently on assignment aboard Space Laser #12, "Zealot".

Thank you for running behind the Ignore Shield. It really is best for you due to your delicate condition, but you really should seek some help before you end up on the evening news.....and not in the good way.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Hades? See? Catholics are still roman homosexual supremacists.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

Haven't you heard? I'm a Commander in the Jewish Lizard Lord Space Navy currently on assignment aboard Space Laser #12, "Zealot".

Thank you for running behind the Ignore Shield. It really is best for you due to your delicate condition, but you really should seek some help before you end up on the evening news.....and not in the good way.
    You waste too many words explaining to a "faggot with delicate sensibilities" that they're a "faggot with delicate sensibilities."

Just say "catholic" for short.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ]2epo]v[an View Post
    You waste too many words explaining to a "faggot with delicate sensibilities" that they're a "faggot with delicate sensibilities."

Just say "catholic" for short.
    Thanks. I was hoping you're reveal your true face without too much work.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

the clip of Biden was the only one of him I have seen where he comes off a rational. Reopening the marriage issue awesome.

I just heard US is about to reopen the marriage issue thus possibly restoring marriage to a respectable state. Make sure this information get's to your officials in the USA. I have had thousands of state officials from the USA who got this, along with the supreme court etc. back when USA made a mockery of marriage and it appears to be impossible to create a federal list when it's all online contact form for each individual. If you guys share the opening post from the following link with with your elected representative they ought to smoke the left with ease thus restore marriage to a respectable state.

How the LGBT made this soon to be short lived mockery of marriage

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ry-of-marriage

This is the video I was referencing from this thread

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Biden fed up with gays, saying "World is Going to Hades in a Hand Basket" (comedian Kvon is shocked)

I think you have it rather screwy and youtube is hardly a source I would consider relevant. Also that image of President Biden was not recently. Consider President Biden's current policies on LGBT issues aside from your distorted way of leaving out certain facts:

THE BIDEN PLAN TO ADVANCE LGBTQ+ EQUALITY IN AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD
    “Who do you love? Who do you love? And will you be loyal to the person you love? And that’s what people are finding out is what all marriages, at their root, are about.”
    —Joe Biden, “Meet the Press,” May 6, 2012

Joe Biden believes that every human being should be treated with respect and dignity and be able to live without fear no matter who they are or who they love. During the Obama-Biden Administration, the United States made historic strides toward LGBTQ+ equality—from the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” to Biden’s historic declaration in support of marriage equality on Meet the Press in 2012 to the unprecedented advancement of protections for LGBTQ+ Americans at the federal level.

But this fight’s not over. Donald Trump and Mike Pence have given hate against LGBTQ+ individuals safe harbor and rolled back critical protections for the LGBTQ+ community. By blocking the ability of transgender individuals to openly serve their country, denying LGBTQ+ people access to critical health care, proposing policies allowing federally funded homeless shelters to turn away transgender people and federally funded adoption agencies to reject same-sex couples, and failing to address the epidemic of violence against transgender people—particularly transgender women of color—the Trump-Pence Administration has led a systematic effort to undo the progress President Obama and Vice President Biden made. "
    https://joebiden.com/lgbtq-policy/

On the other hand when it comes to that lawlessly hacked in Putin puppet and moral rot freak of nature as your beloved covid and genocidal murderer of over 500,000 Americans tRump, consider the following facts:

Trump's Quiet War Against LGBT Americans
    The Trump administration wants to seem LGBT-friendly – don't be fooled.

During his campaign, candidate Donald Trump proclaimed that he had more support in the gay community than previous Republican candidates. He trumpeted, "LGBT is starting to like Donald Trump very much lately, I will tell you, starting to like Donald Trump very, very much lately." And it's clear the administration wants to keep up that facade: They touted in the press the fact that the president said marriage for gay couples is a settled issue and allowed an Obama-era nondiscrimination executive order to remain in place as proof of his support for the LGBT community.

But make no mistake, Trump is no ally. Scratching just under the surface reveals that his administration has already begun to quietly but persistently erode the progress that's been made for gay and transgender Americans over the past decade."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civil...lgbt-americans

12. #161 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    I think you have it rather screwy and youtube is hardly a source I would consider relevant. Also that image of President Biden was not recently. Consider President Biden's current policies on LGBT issues aside from your distorted way of leaving out certain facts:

THE BIDEN PLAN TO ADVANCE LGBTQ+ EQUALITY IN AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD
    “Who do you love? Who do you love? And will you be loyal to the person you love? And that’s what people are finding out is what all marriages, at their root, are about.”
    —Joe Biden, “Meet the Press,” May 6, 2012

Joe Biden believes that every human being should be treated with respect and dignity and be able to live without fear no matter who they are or who they love. During the Obama-Biden Administration, the United States made historic strides toward LGBTQ+ equality—from the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” to Biden’s historic declaration in support of marriage equality on Meet the Press in 2012 to the unprecedented advancement of protections for LGBTQ+ Americans at the federal level.

But this fight’s not over. Donald Trump and Mike Pence have given hate against LGBTQ+ individuals safe harbor and rolled back critical protections for the LGBTQ+ community. By blocking the ability of transgender individuals to openly serve their country, denying LGBTQ+ people access to critical health care, proposing policies allowing federally funded homeless shelters to turn away transgender people and federally funded adoption agencies to reject same-sex couples, and failing to address the epidemic of violence against transgender people—particularly transgender women of color—the Trump-Pence Administration has led a systematic effort to undo the progress President Obama and Vice President Biden made. "
    https://joebiden.com/lgbtq-policy/

On the other hand when it comes to that lawlessly hacked in Putin puppet and moral rot freak of nature as your beloved covid and genocidal murderer of over 500,000 Americans tRump, consider the following facts:

Trump's Quiet War Against LGBT Americans
    The Trump administration wants to seem LGBT-friendly – don't be fooled.

During his campaign, candidate Donald Trump proclaimed that he had more support in the gay community than previous Republican candidates. He trumpeted, "LGBT is starting to like Donald Trump very much lately, I will tell you, starting to like Donald Trump very, very much lately." And it's clear the administration wants to keep up that facade: They touted in the press the fact that the president said marriage for gay couples is a settled issue and allowed an Obama-era nondiscrimination executive order to remain in place as proof of his support for the LGBT community.

But make no mistake, Trump is no ally. Scratching just under the surface reveals that his administration has already begun to quietly but persistently erode the progress that's been made for gay and transgender Americans over the past decade."

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civil...lgbt-americans
    Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.