Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: DeSantis tied up in the whole Gaetz thing

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,722
    Thanks
    1,476
    Thanked 808 Times in 668 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 38 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    It really takes someone with extraordinary intelligence to come up with a post like this.
    Thanks - I'm here all week!

    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,722
    Thanks
    1,476
    Thanked 808 Times in 668 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 38 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    They’re going for the two-fer lol.

    They would *love* to cancel DeSantis, especially.
    They would *love* to cancel half the population via death camps.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

    Darth Omar (04-15-2021)

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,249
    Thanks
    534
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,600 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Assuming that they had much to begin with, eh?
    Gaetz literally boasted his reason for being in politics was "getting paid and getting laid." Those are the statements of a psychopath. He literally had no connection to morality. He could not even fake it.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    Nomad (04-15-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-15-2021)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,755
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 5,694 Times in 3,459 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,142 Times in 1,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    It will be fun to come back to this thread when the indictments are handed down.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-15-2021)

  8. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    44,878
    Thanks
    76,054
    Thanked 35,323 Times in 22,259 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,956 Times in 3,706 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Gaetz literally boasted his reason for being in politics was "getting paid and getting laid." Those are the statements of a psychopath. He literally had no connection to morality. He could not even fake it.
    When you're in the QOP, you don't have to pretend to be moral any more.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Nomad (04-15-2021), Walt (04-15-2021)

  10. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,249
    Thanks
    534
    Thanked 4,566 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,600 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    When you're in the QOP, you don't have to pretend to be moral any more.
    They are so consumed with hatred, they have given up on morality.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-15-2021)

  12. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 149 Times in 111 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    DeSantis picked Gaetz to lead his transition team. At the time no one could figure out why. Usually you want a very experienced person, who knows everyone running your transition team. Gaetz is a kid who has never had a real job. Gaetz did not even show up for the first week of the teams operation. After that, he rarely showed up. He was just a figure head, with other people really running the team.

    So why did DeSantis pick Gaetz?

    There was nothing considered odd about Gaetz bringing young, female "interns" to DeSantis, because he was head of the transition team. The state police did ask why there were only young girls being brought to DeSantis and none of the old staffers that would normally be brought to a governor elect, but it appears they got away with a lot.

    If Gaetz can prove that he waited to have sex with his "girlfriends" until they had their 18th birthdays, it is doubtful he will testify against DeSantis. If he made even one mistake.... Even one day off, then he is going down, and he is taking DeSantis down with him.

    There is the other issue. The fake IDs Gaetz stole with Greenberg were used to prove these girls were over 21 (to drink). This breaks several state laws. If DeSantis fails to enforce them, he looks guilty as hell.
    DeSantis seems to have democrat panties in a bunch. Any particular reason?
    Please leave your biden 2020 sign up in your yard so I know where to go to siphon a few gallons of $4 gasoline.

  13. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    68,626
    Thanks
    5,531
    Thanked 20,812 Times in 13,526 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 3,558 Times in 3,229 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    DeSantis is a douche.
    4,487

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

  15. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    36,174
    Thanks
    10,855
    Thanked 20,375 Times in 14,111 Posts
    Groans
    236
    Groaned 1,491 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I wasn't aware that he was being investigated.
    DeSantis is not being investigated. WALT is full of Democrat shit

  16. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,443
    Thanks
    40,465
    Thanked 22,569 Times in 17,523 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    guilt by association -nothing more.
    The author of the OP is trash pumping out character assassination slime without any culpability shown.

    I notice the other Dem morons quickly chimed in with "interesting connection"- full blown blather

    You are terrified huh

  17. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,443
    Thanks
    40,465
    Thanked 22,569 Times in 17,523 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    DeSantis is not being investigated. WALT is full of Democrat shit
    Your proof he is not connected to this crime is what

  18. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,443
    Thanks
    40,465
    Thanked 22,569 Times in 17,523 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    DeSantis seems to have democrat panties in a bunch. Any particular reason?
    Because he like young girls panties and young girl fucking

  19. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    134,443
    Thanks
    40,465
    Thanked 22,569 Times in 17,523 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,879 Times in 17,489 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    The latest lunatic DemoKKKrat conspiracy theory - have fun!
    I remember being told shit like this in the lead up to the 2008 economic crash that I kept predicting


    It’s what you weasel dicks always say when your pooch screwing is about to hit the fan

  20. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,755
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 5,694 Times in 3,459 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,142 Times in 1,082 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    DeSantis seems to have democrat panties in a bunch. Any particular reason?
    It seems you're wrong. Any particular reason? Oh, that's right, because you're stupid. If DeSantis is involved in this, and it does appear that many Florida GOP members are, then pointing it out is not 'getting your undies in a bunch'. Unless you use the same term for your fascination with Hunter Biden, who by the way holds no public office.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Nomad (04-15-2021)

  22. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,639
    Thanks
    7,138
    Thanked 9,081 Times in 6,003 Posts
    Groans
    2,007
    Groaned 1,466 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    guilt by association -nothing more.
    The author of the OP is trash pumping out character assassination slime without any culpability shown.

    I notice the other Dem morons quickly chimed in with "interesting connection"- full blown blather
    This from the JPP Blatherer In Chief and Head Trump Sucker.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 04-26-2021, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2019, 11:42 AM
  3. Go Desantis
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2019, 10:14 AM
  4. APP - dish tv add zapper - a good thing or a bad thing
    By Don Quixote in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •