Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: DeSantis tied up in the whole Gaetz thing

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,432
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,603 Times in 1,476 Posts

    Default DeSantis tied up in the whole Gaetz thing

    DeSantis picked Gaetz to lead his transition team. At the time no one could figure out why. Usually you want a very experienced person, who knows everyone running your transition team. Gaetz is a kid who has never had a real job. Gaetz did not even show up for the first week of the teams operation. After that, he rarely showed up. He was just a figure head, with other people really running the team.

    So why did DeSantis pick Gaetz?

    There was nothing considered odd about Gaetz bringing young, female "interns" to DeSantis, because he was head of the transition team. The state police did ask why there were only young girls being brought to DeSantis and none of the old staffers that would normally be brought to a governor elect, but it appears they got away with a lot.

    If Gaetz can prove that he waited to have sex with his "girlfriends" until they had their 18th birthdays, it is doubtful he will testify against DeSantis. If he made even one mistake.... Even one day off, then he is going down, and he is taking DeSantis down with him.

    There is the other issue. The fake IDs Gaetz stole with Greenberg were used to prove these girls were over 21 (to drink). This breaks several state laws. If DeSantis fails to enforce them, he looks guilty as hell.

  2. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

    ExpressLane (04-14-2021)

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021), martin (04-15-2021), no worries (04-15-2021), Nomad (04-15-2021), Phantasmal (04-15-2021), PoliTalker (04-14-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-14-2021), Trumpet (04-15-2021)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    1,629
    Thanked 878 Times in 724 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 40 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    The latest lunatic DemoKKKrat conspiracy theory - have fun!
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

  5. The Following User Groans At War=Peace For This Awful Post:

    Nomad (04-15-2021)

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

    ExpressLane (04-14-2021), Life is Golden (04-16-2021)

  7. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    45,007
    Thanks
    76,222
    Thanked 35,429 Times in 22,331 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,956 Times in 3,706 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    DeSantis picked Gaetz to lead his transition team. At the time no one could figure out why. Usually you want a very experienced person, who knows everyone running your transition team. Gaetz is a kid who has never had a real job. Gaetz did not even show up for the first week of the teams operation. After that, he rarely showed up. He was just a figure head, with other people really running the team.

    So why did DeSantis pick Gaetz?

    There was nothing considered odd about Gaetz bringing young, female "interns" to DeSantis, because he was head of the transition team. The state police did ask why there were only young girls being brought to DeSantis and none of the old staffers that would normally be brought to a governor elect, but it appears they got away with a lot.

    If Gaetz can prove that he waited to have sex with his "girlfriends" until they had their 18th birthdays, it is doubtful he will testify against DeSantis. If he made even one mistake.... Even one day off, then he is going down, and he is taking DeSantis down with him.

    There is the other issue. The fake IDs Gaetz stole with Greenberg were used to prove these girls were over 21 (to drink). This breaks several state laws. If DeSantis fails to enforce them, he looks guilty as hell.
    Couldn't happen to a better mass murderer and Cultist.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021), no worries (04-15-2021)

  9. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,210
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 974 Times in 713 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 164 Times in 151 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    DeSantis picked Gaetz to lead his transition team. At the time no one could figure out why. Usually you want a very experienced person, who knows everyone running your transition team. Gaetz is a kid who has never had a real job. Gaetz did not even show up for the first week of the teams operation. After that, he rarely showed up. He was just a figure head, with other people really running the team.

    So why did DeSantis pick Gaetz?

    There was nothing considered odd about Gaetz bringing young, female "interns" to DeSantis, because he was head of the transition team. The state police did ask why there were only young girls being brought to DeSantis and none of the old staffers that would normally be brought to a governor elect, but it appears they got away with a lot.

    If Gaetz can prove that he waited to have sex with his "girlfriends" until they had their 18th birthdays, it is doubtful he will testify against DeSantis. If he made even one mistake.... Even one day off, then he is going down, and he is taking DeSantis down with him.

    There is the other issue. The fake IDs Gaetz stole with Greenberg were used to prove these girls were over 21 (to drink). This breaks several state laws. If DeSantis fails to enforce them, he looks guilty as hell.
    At both being the low of the low in terms of lacking any type of decency probably share in their equality at being filthy perverts.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021)

  11. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,400
    Thanks
    16,562
    Thanked 13,196 Times in 9,061 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,154 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default

    Hello Walt,

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    DeSantis picked Gaetz to lead his transition team. At the time no one could figure out why. Usually you want a very experienced person, who knows everyone running your transition team. Gaetz is a kid who has never had a real job. Gaetz did not even show up for the first week of the teams operation. After that, he rarely showed up. He was just a figure head, with other people really running the team.

    So why did DeSantis pick Gaetz?

    There was nothing considered odd about Gaetz bringing young, female "interns" to DeSantis, because he was head of the transition team. The state police did ask why there were only young girls being brought to DeSantis and none of the old staffers that would normally be brought to a governor elect, but it appears they got away with a lot.

    If Gaetz can prove that he waited to have sex with his "girlfriends" until they had their 18th birthdays, it is doubtful he will testify against DeSantis. If he made even one mistake.... Even one day off, then he is going down, and he is taking DeSantis down with him.

    There is the other issue. The fake IDs Gaetz stole with Greenberg were used to prove these girls were over 21 (to drink). This breaks several state laws. If DeSantis fails to enforce them, he looks guilty as hell.
    Interesting connection:

    "Gaetz, DeSantis were joined at the hip in 2018.

    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis declined to comment Monday when asked for his thoughts about the legal jeopardy of U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, a longtime political ally.

    “I don’t have anything to say, anything else?” DeSantis said when a Florida Capitol Press Corps reporter asked about the embattled congressman.

    Gaetz, a libertarian-leaning Republican from the Panhandle, is reportedly under Justice Department investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz has denied allegations. No charges have been filed at this time.

    DeSantis’ reticence on the Gaetz imbroglio bears examination given what was an aggressive cobranding with Gaetz during his 2018 run for Governor.

    Though DeSantis has ascended to the pinnacle of conservative media stardom in 2021, he was no sure thing to do that in 2018 when he launched his primary bid.

    Gaetz accompanied DeSantis on a three-stop tour of cities in June, joining DeSantis during question and answer sessions at those events. He also accompanied DeSantis to at least one debate during the primary campaign."

    Ron DeSantis sidesteps questions about Matt Gaetz: ‘I don’t have anything to say’

    "Gaetz and DeSantis were fixtures at events not just in Gaetz’s home Panhandle, but throughout the state. He ended up with a plum prize, of course, a prominent role on the Governor’s transition team.

    However, Gaetz has long since become a political liability. And DeSantis clearly will cut off any questions about his former running buddy, unless or until he wants to answer them in a forum and to an interviewer of his choosing. "
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021), no worries (04-15-2021)

  13. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    7,581
    Thanked 13,808 Times in 6,673 Posts
    Groans
    1,184
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,070 Posts

    Default


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    evince (04-15-2021), guno (04-15-2021), Phantasmal (04-15-2021)

  15. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    36,300
    Thanks
    10,887
    Thanked 20,443 Times in 14,162 Posts
    Groans
    236
    Groaned 1,491 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    guilt by association -nothing more.
    The author of the OP is trash pumping out character assassination slime without any culpability shown.

    I notice the other Dem morons quickly chimed in with "interesting connection"- full blown blather

  16. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

    Nomad (04-15-2021)

  17. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,432
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,603 Times in 1,476 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    The latest lunatic DemoKKKrat conspiracy theory - have fun!
    Greenberg has been indicted, and is making a deal. Gaetz is publicly being investigated. It is more than just a conspiracy theory, it is happening. How far it will go is anyone's guess.

    How is your QAnon conspiracy theory going? Has anyone been indicted? Any evidence to present in court? None?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    guno (04-15-2021)

  19. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,389
    Thanks
    4,264
    Thanked 3,017 Times in 2,201 Posts
    Groans
    226
    Groaned 52 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War=Peace View Post
    The latest lunatic DemoKKKrat conspiracy theory - have fun!
    Exactly

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

    War=Peace (04-15-2021)

  21. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,432
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,603 Times in 1,476 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Couldn't happen to a better mass murderer and Cultist.
    They publicly hire women and girls to be prostitutes. They have given up on morality.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-15-2021)

  23. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,389
    Thanks
    4,264
    Thanked 3,017 Times in 2,201 Posts
    Groans
    226
    Groaned 52 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Greenberg has been indicted, and is making a deal. Gaetz is publicly being investigated. It is more than just a conspiracy theory, it is happening. How far it will go is anyone's guess.

    How is your QAnon conspiracy theory going? Has anyone been indicted? Any evidence to present in court? None?
    Where is your proof on you Desantis conspiracy theory Walt?

  24. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,432
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,603 Times in 1,476 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Walt,



    Interesting connection:

    "Gaetz, DeSantis were joined at the hip in 2018.

    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis declined to comment Monday when asked for his thoughts about the legal jeopardy of U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, a longtime political ally.

    “I don’t have anything to say, anything else?” DeSantis said when a Florida Capitol Press Corps reporter asked about the embattled congressman.

    Gaetz, a libertarian-leaning Republican from the Panhandle, is reportedly under Justice Department investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz has denied allegations. No charges have been filed at this time.

    DeSantis’ reticence on the Gaetz imbroglio bears examination given what was an aggressive cobranding with Gaetz during his 2018 run for Governor.

    Though DeSantis has ascended to the pinnacle of conservative media stardom in 2021, he was no sure thing to do that in 2018 when he launched his primary bid.

    Gaetz accompanied DeSantis on a three-stop tour of cities in June, joining DeSantis during question and answer sessions at those events. He also accompanied DeSantis to at least one debate during the primary campaign."

    Ron DeSantis sidesteps questions about Matt Gaetz: ‘I don’t have anything to say’

    "Gaetz and DeSantis were fixtures at events not just in Gaetz’s home Panhandle, but throughout the state. He ended up with a plum prize, of course, a prominent role on the Governor’s transition team.

    However, Gaetz has long since become a political liability. And DeSantis clearly will cut off any questions about his former running buddy, unless or until he wants to answer them in a forum and to an interviewer of his choosing. "
    DeSantis is running from investigation after investigation.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    guno (04-15-2021), no worries (04-15-2021), PoliTalker (04-15-2021)

  26. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    36,300
    Thanks
    10,887
    Thanked 20,443 Times in 14,162 Posts
    Groans
    236
    Groaned 1,491 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Where is your proof on you Desantis conspiracy theory Walt?
    hes a muckraker. there is nothing there at all except Gaetz as DeSantis campaign staffer

  27. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    12,432
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,603 Times in 1,476 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    guilt by association -nothing more.
    Association in a criminal cause is called conspiracy, and it makes one guilty of a crime.

    At the very least, DeSantis is a poor judge of character, and a terrible governor. It looks like it might be more criminal than that.

  28. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    36,300
    Thanks
    10,887
    Thanked 20,443 Times in 14,162 Posts
    Groans
    236
    Groaned 1,491 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    DeSantis is running from investigation after investigation.
    your brain is dripping out of your head with this unsupported trash

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 04-26-2021, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2019, 11:42 AM
  3. Go Desantis
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2019, 10:14 AM
  4. APP - dish tv add zapper - a good thing or a bad thing
    By Don Quixote in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •