Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: What’s more shamefully embarrassing?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm just waiting to eat some more shit, then wallow in it, cause I am a little shit piggy.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I eat feces, I'm a shit piggy

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    Company meeting with managers 2 of which returned from china.
    Had you followed all the guidelines that were announced before that meeting, you wouldn't have caught COVID.

But you didn't follow those guidelines, and then you spent the next several months flouting them.

So you are incapable of taking care of yourself.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-19-2021)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

masks were mandated in april
    But recommended by the CDC well before then...in February, actually.

MArch 8th, St. fauci said not to wear masks
    That isn't what he said, you liar.

What he said was that in certain instances, you don't need to wear a mask. Which is true.

You ignored that bolded part deliberately because you are reckless when it comes to your own health.

All you've done since COVID started is lie about it.

Those lies are 100% the reason Trump lost.

So not only did you help proliferate a pandemic, but you also played a part in Trump losing in November due to your inability to keep your big mouth shut.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-19-2021)

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

you're a racist piece of shit, another little shit piggy who loves to wallow in shit.
    something your parents should have taught you

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

LV426 (04-19-2021)

9. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not only did Trump lose to Biden, he threw a baby fit and chose to pretend he had it stolen from him, while he was a sitting president.

Both are embarrassing. One more than the other.

1) It would be embarrassing to lose to someone you called demented and dumb.
    2) It would be embarrassing to have an election stolen from a sitting president, by Bidens team.
    3) The most embarrassing is the truth, he lost the election to Biden, then pretended it was stolen to save his ego.
    Last edited by Jarod; 04-19-2021 at 06:23 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

LV426 (04-19-2021)

11. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seems that Trumppers are finally embarrassed.

12. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    You still believe the Dems cheated to win the 2020 election? Thanks for admitting that so we know the mentality of who we're dealing with.

You still believe the Dems DIDN’T cheat to win the 2020 election? Thanks for admitting that so we know the mentality of who WE’RE dealing with.

Whoa! See what happened there? Nobody changed anyone’s mind! So let’s get back to my point. Once every week or so, one of you communazis starts a thread like this. Just a childish junior high “victory” dance designed to make you feel better about your fucked up choice. It was a popularity contest to you guys, engineered by the swamp jackass elite, with no thought given to the consequences that the COUNTRY might suffer. So put aside your meaningless petty attempts to label Trumpers as “embarrassed” or any other emotion you wish to attribute to us(with the possible exception of anger). Start questioning what the current crop of idiots YOU voted in are gonna do to make things better. We already know what Trump was gonna do, NOTHING! Because the policies that would have returned us to normal post-pandemic were already in place.

Would someone please tell me what the aneurysm-in-chief has in store for us? I see nothing good on the horizon.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    You still believe the Dems DIDN’T cheat to win the 2020 election? Thanks for admitting that so we know the mentality of who WE’RE dealing with.

Whoa! See what happened there? Nobody changed anyone’s mind! So let’s get back to my point. Once every week or so, one of you communazis starts a thread like this. Just a childish junior high “victory” dance designed to make you feel better about your fucked up choice. It was a popularity contest to you guys, engineered by the swamp jackass elite, with no thought given to the consequences that the COUNTRY might suffer. So put aside your meaningless petty attempts to label Trumpers as “embarrassed” or any other emotion you wish to attribute to us(with the possible exception of anger). Start questioning what the current crop of idiots YOU voted in are gonna do to make things better. We already know what Trump was gonna do, NOTHING! Because the policies that would have returned us to normal post-pandemic were already in place.

Would someone please tell me what the aneurysm-in-chief has in store for us? I see nothing good on the horizon.
    The difference is I have proof the Dems didn't cheat and Biden won legitimately. You've been listening to that Kraken Lady too much, dude. You lost. Get it? America has spoken, dude. We won. Racism lost, mutherfukker.
    You remind me of the football fan that refuses to accept the loss of a big game and blames the refs bad calls or the other team cheated. Crying over a loss is never a good look, amigo.

Here's some advice, dude. Move the fuck on. Just move the fuck on. You supported the moron who told everybody to inject disinfectant and you question why he lost?

And stop with the Chicken Little Scare Tactics. By Memorial Day, the pandemic will be over, People will travel, Economy will take off, the sun will be shining. It's gonna be a GRRREAT Summer. You should be happy, dude.

Why you being such a Negative Nancy, hombre?
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

14. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    This BS post reminds me of an ancient motorcycle I rebuilt many years ago. I kicked that thing over for what seemed like days, but it would not start. Finally gave up and started to meticulously troubleshoot it, and I eventually discovered THE FUCKING TIMING WAS OFF. Check your timing, idiot. How many times have you started this very same stupid thread. We still believe his team cheated(biden is not aware enough to pull this off), we still believe you jackasses blatantly lied about and disparaged Trump to the point where all your little mouth breathing college indoctrinated 18 year old SJWs thought they were saving the world by voting for that old(er) white fossil. Just shut up and watch. It is said we get the government we deserve. You ain't changing any minds, and you jackasses ain't doing shit to make anything better.
    Every damn thing Trump demanded he got. Nothing agreed that the election was stolen. Zero. I wondered when Trumpys would finally admit that he lost. Some are incapable of accepting facts, Repub testimony, court decisions, and recounts , they just do not matter. They are sad. They simply stick to lies, no matter what. I did not know how thoroughly some people swallow lies and propaganda.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-20-2021)

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Not only did Trump lose to Biden, he threw a baby fit and chose to pretend he had it stolen from him, while he was a sitting president.

Both are embarrassing. One more than the other.

1) It would be embarrassing to lose to someone you called demented and dumb.
    2) It would be embarrassing to have an election stolen from a sitting president, by Bidens team.
    3) The most embarrassing is the truth, he lost the election to Biden, then pretended it was stolen to save his ego.
    just as equally it should be as much, if not more so, embarrassing to have acknowledged voting for a demographic you decried (old white man) all because you hated the current old white man in office.........

probably over your head though
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    By Memorial Day, the pandemic will be over
    i'm remembering this so I can watch you decompress over some bullshit right wing blame talking point
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.