Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fox News Anchor Praises Biden as ‘Iconic’ For Speech Honoring Slain Officer

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Right now I still think Biden is a respectable, honorable, moderate, competent guy. I doubt that opinion will change in the foreseeable future.
    Then you are stuck on stupid and you like being stuck.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Fox News Anchor Praises Biden as ‘Iconic’ For Speech Honoring Slain Officer
    By Ken Meyer
    Apr 13th, 2021, 12:27 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...s-and-empathy/

Biden's career owes EVERYTHING to his affability.

That is the ONE thing he does and the ONE reason the Dems put HIM at the top of the ticket and Commie Harris underneath him.

And the American public has been so dumbed down, that affability has become the PRIMARY factor when voting for a POTUS in too many voter's minds.

But, ironically, the ONLY thing we really expect of talking head news readers is that they look good and are likable.

I liked Faulkner better before she became a scarecrow. And before she was thrust into a starring role by her new FNC Leftist masters where, apparently, she feels the pressure to be a leader of sorts in the news studio and that also must include sucking up to the Left.

I am done with FNC except for the few remaining patriots there.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA JAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHHAHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYA HAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHA HAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAJAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHH AHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHA HAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAH AHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAJSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAJAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHHAHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAYAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB AHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJA

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right now I still think Biden is a respectable, honorable, moderate, competent guy. I doubt that opinion will change in the foreseeable future.
    " ... the Biden family was doing business with a Chinese Communist spy who was under FBI surveillance."
    Jesse Watters - The Five

A Collusion Tale: China and the Bidens
    By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
    October 31, 2020 6:30 AM

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ens-and-china/

The Biden Sex Scandal Nobody Is Talking About | LevinTV

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your shit was evil

Bragging

Mean

Forcing people to grovel to him

Treating even family like crap

Biden works successfully and productively within our government for decades not making any enemies

And yo claim all he is is nice

Please stop trying to think

You don’t do it well

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

" ... the Biden family was doing business with a Chinese Communist spy who was under FBI surveillance."

The Biden Sex Scandal Nobody Is Talking About | LevinTV
    Man is Putin mad

He’s likely going to double your programmers workload huh

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-fi...s-connections/

Biden’s Right-Hand Man Told Americans to Ignore COVID-19 in Feb, Saluted De Blasio for Encouraging Travel to Chinatown
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bidens...avel-to-china/

You will REALLY love Biden in this CBS News story.

72 Biden Car Crash Dispute

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

[B]How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections
    No one cares.

Where is your proof that Trump got 74M votes?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Then you are stuck on stupid and you like being stuck.
    Wondering why you would call anyone stupid when you can't even prove that Trump got 74M votes in the last election?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Man is Putin mad

He’s likely going to double your programmers workload huh

Do you get an especially perverse thrill by accusing us of what you are actually guilty of?

GOEBBELSACCUSETHEMOFWHATYOUDO.jpg

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your shit was evil

Bragging

Mean

Forcing people to grovel to him

Treating even family like crap

Biden works successfully and productively within our government for decades not making any enemies

And yo claim all he is is nice

Please stop trying to think

You don’t do it well

Joe is a sexual predatory, corrupt, racist politician, who was wrong on every major domestic and foreign policy matter his entire 40 year career, he enriched his family and himself by selling his office and bought five luxury homes on a Senator's salary, who leers and feels and sniffs young girls, sponsored only a minimum (or none at all) of insignificant of legislative initiatives, and had to be protected from a Secret Service agent who was going to clean his clock for cupping the agent's girlfriend's breast and sold his political influence to foreign powers for personal financial gain, who intentionally and knowingly gave misinformation to Israel ahead of the Yom Kippur War.

Joe Biden Delivered Egyptian Disinformation to Israel Ahead of Yom Kippur War and Later Lied About It

13 Dec 2020

In 1973, 30-year-old freshman senator Joe Biden made his first overseas trip to Egypt and Israel. This week, an Israeli historian revealed Biden had passed on disinformation to then-Israeli prime minister Golda Meir, telling her Egypt believed it would be impossible to go to war with Israel — contributing to an Israeli consensus that would end up costing the Jewish state dearly when its neighboring foe caught it unawares a little more than a month later and attacked.

Despite Israel’s victory in the Yom Kippur War, the fact that Egypt caught it by surprise is still an open wound for the country.

Biden met with mid-tier Egyptian officials in Cairo, the highest ranking of whom was the Minister of Propaganda. Hassanein Heikel, then-editor of the semi-official Al-Ahram daily and former minister of information, was also at the meeting, Yigal Kipnis told Israel’s Channel 12 news this week.

Later, the junior senator from Delaware would sit with Israel’s premier, a meeting he often recounts when speaking at Jewish or pro-Israel events, and tell her that the general consensus among the Egyptian officials he met with was that Israel’s military superiority made it all but impossible to consider the option of entering a conflict with it.
    https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...ppur-war-1973/

Biden Is No Friend of Israel; He’s an Adversary
    Julie Strauss Levin
    Posted: Sep 17, 2020 2:14 PM

Biden Is No Friend of Israel; He’s an Adversary

https://townhall.com/columnists/juli...rsary-n2576404

Leaked 2016 Call Reveals Joe Biden Risked National Security To Sabotage Trump
    Joe Biden exercised incredibly poor judgement, placing a highly classified counterintelligence operation at risk, and undermined the incoming administration.

"...Biden then told Poroshenko, “I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.” In a matter of moments, Biden undermined the incoming administration, branded them as not knowing anything about Ukraine, and attempted to set up a foreign policy backchannel for himself after he left office as a private citizen, which could violate the Logan Act. ..."
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/17...abotage-trump/

Reminder: After 9/11, Biden Wanted to Send $200 Million to Iran
    By JIM GERAGHTY
    March 10, 2015 4:49 PM

Vice President Joe Biden, fresh off attacking Republicans for writing an open letter to the Iranian regime, is pushing for $1 billion in new aid to Central America.

Reminder, in autumn of 2001, right after the 9/11 attacks, Joe Biden wanted to send $200 million to the Iranian regime.

At the Tuesday-morning meeting with committee staffers, Biden launches into a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what his committee should be doing, before he finally admits the obvious: “I’m groping here.” Then he hits on an idea: America needs to show the Arab world that we’re not bent on its destruction. “Seems to me this would be a good time to send, no strings attached, a check for $200 million to Iran,” Biden declares. He surveys the table with raised eyebrows, a How do ya like that? look on his face.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-c...-jim-geraghty/

AND YOU COMMEND HIM FOR BEING ABLE TO AVOID DISCOVERY AND FACING JUSTICE FOR HIS FELONIES AND SINS.

THAT IS AS SCUMMY AS A LEFTIST ON THIS FORUM CAN GET.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA JAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHHAHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYA HAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHA HAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAJAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHH AHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHA HAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAH AHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAJSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAJAAHAHHAJSJAHAJHAHAJHHAHHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAYAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB AHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAJA
    Was that your reaction when you watched your g/f being boned by a real man?

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you get an especially perverse thrill by accusing us of what you are actually guilty of?

GOEBBELSACCUSETHEMOFWHATYOUDO.jpg
    No one who reads my posts think I’m a bot

Only bots do that pee wee defense to me

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one who reads my posts think I’m a bot

Only bots do that pee wee defense to me
    WTF is a bot???

On the Beverly Hillbillies, Jethro wanted to be a double naught spy like James Bond 007.

Do you want to be a double naught pissant bot?

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WTF is a bot???

On the Beverly Hillbillies, Jethro wanted to be a double naught spy like James Bond 007.

Do you want to be a double naught pissant bot?

You are a bot

You are here 24/7

You have to be given the same documented facts over and over

You don’t learn

Humans learn

Humans have shame

You have no shame

You repeat the Russian propaganda all the time

Your not a real human