Thread: John Boehner is who we thought he was after all.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default John Boehner is who we thought he was after all.

Under the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend theory of politics, John Boehner has become Democrats' favorite Republican in the last few years.

He hates Ted Cruz! He blames Donald Trump for the January 6 Capitol riot! He drinks wine! He's for legalizing pot!

Except that, well, Boehner is (still) a Republican. And -- despite all of his public doubts about Trump and Trumpism -- he voted for the President's reelection in 2020."

The cat eyed creep, hypocrite and traitor Boehner is someone of a type of deplorable nature that is unique to himself only who even conspired against President Obama among his own sewer repuke connection. Boehner never did anything worth mentioning in terms of serving the best interests of U.S. society other than being a drama creep with those crocodile tears as a calculating and sinister demagogue and a guzzling drunk. This includes the diabolical one Boehner probably at this point who betrayed America in his own seditious way, is fit to go to hell along with Putin's puppet tRump he voted for, and who wasn't qualified to be POTUS in the first place as a result I believe Boehner and other repukes conspiring with Russian to lawlessly hack the tRump poison against humanity in there in violation of U.S. Constitutional law that resulted in a epic curse on the world as another epic fuk up on their part, and in violation of the will of the then 2016 majority voter. Only a naive fake democrat would fall for Boehner's morbid deception. So I suppose at crapping on on his relationship with the common decency of humanity at siding with the devil against Democracy, it appears Boehner and his fellow ass kissers are ok with the idea of making it to hell on their deplorable bodies and souls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...s-NijqQQBpAN6Q
    Last edited by gemini104104; 04-14-2021 at 12:15 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Whythink (04-14-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Under the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend theory of politics, John Boehner has become Democrats' favorite Republican in the last few years.

He hates Ted Cruz! He blames Donald Trump for the January 6 Capitol riot! He drinks wine! He's for legalizing pot!

Except that, well, Boehner is (still) a Republican. And -- despite all of his public doubts about Trump and Trumpism -- he voted for the President's reelection in 2020."

The cat eyed creep, hypocrite and traitor Boehner is someone of a type of deplorable nature that is unique to himself only who even conspired against President Obama among his own sewer repuke connection. Boehner never did anything worth mentioning in terms of serving the best interests of U.S. society other than being a drama creep with those crocodile tears as a calculating and sinister demagogue and a guzzling drunk. This includes the diabolical one Boehner probably at this point who betrayed America in his own seditious way, is fit to go to hell along with Putin's puppet tRump he voted for, and who wasn't qualified to be POTUS in the first place as a result I believe Boehner and other repukes conspiring with Russian to lawlessly hack the tRump poison against humanity in there in violation of U.S. Constitutional law that resulted in a epic curse on the world as another epic fuk up on their part, and in violation of the will of the then 2016 majority voter. Only a naive fake democrat would fall for Boehner's morbid deception. So I suppose at crapping on on his relationship with the common decency of humanity at siding with the devil against Democracy, it appears Boehner and his fellow ass kissers are ok with the idea of making it to hell on their deplorable bodies and souls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...s-NijqQQBpAN6Q
    And he's also a lobbyist and drunk.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

gemini104104 (04-14-2021)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

John Boehner is who we thought he was after all.

Just now figuring this out?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see