Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 143

Thread: WHOA!!! Arrest warrant for Daunte Wright was for ARMED ROBBERY OF A WOMAN!!!

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    45,007
    Thanks
    76,222
    Thanked 35,429 Times in 22,331 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,956 Times in 3,706 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Sorry to bother you again, can you please tell me why I'm a fascist moron?
    Lead paint? Dropped on your head? Adolf worshiper? Born that way... or was it a choice?
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    477
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 151 Times in 112 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No, but you can see exactly what happened. The name of the person is irrelevant. They are not being charged with a crime. And there is no need to subject that person to harassment from fucking troglodytes like you.
    Err, seconds after an officer involved shooting with a black person, there is DEMAND from the lefties and those idiots who support the Burn Loot Murder group to make public the name of the officers involved. Even you can agree with that fact. But in this case, for some reason not only was the name of the officer kept secret, but any details and all potential charges were also erased even though he/she/it shot and killed an unarmed woman. Imagine if that was part of the Burn Loot Murder group.
    Take note I am resisting calling you a fuckstick.
    Please leave your biden 2020 sign up in your yard so I know where to go to siphon a few gallons of $4 gasoline.

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,803
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked 5,724 Times in 3,475 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,146 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Err, seconds after an officer involved shooting with a black person, there is DEMAND from the lefties and those idiots who support the Burn Loot Murder group to make public the name of the officers involved. Even you can agree with that fact. But in this case, for some reason not only was the name of the officer kept secret, but any details and all potential charges were also erased even though he/she/it shot and killed an unarmed woman. Imagine if that was part of the Burn Loot Murder group.
    Take note I am resisting calling you a fuckstick.
    I don't care. The decision to release a name is up to the government entity. Since every time a name is released that's associated to something that Trump didn't like, that person experienced death threats. Why do you need to know the name for any purpose other than harassing that individual. Tough shit. Deal with it. They had to put up a barricade around the Minnesota cops home. That is completely unacceptable in my book. So is your desire to harass someone for doing their job. Your 'team' on the other hand thinks it's fine to issue death threats against anyone that Trump tells you is a bad guy. Too bad. You lose. There is no such thing as a 'potential charge'. There is no charge. Period, end of story.

  4. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,943
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,703 Times in 5,949 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 642 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    The only reason you "need" to know that officer's name is so that you fascists can hound him or her for the rest of his/her life... or target him/her for assassination. The police dept. is correct in not releasing the name for that reason. They know what kind of criminals they're dealing with.
    So Ferguson, Missouri, police Officer Darren Wilson did not get death threats??

    Like the DC Cop he was not charged..yet u knew his name and saw his pic within 48 hours of the incident!


    So why did we need to know the Ferguson, Missouri cops name etc, but not the DC cops name?
    Last edited by volsrock; 04-15-2021 at 10:11 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Lionfish (04-15-2021)

  6. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,083
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,683 Times in 2,197 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,667 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no worries View Post
    Fuck you.
    The pieces of crap are the morons defending Wright and Babbitt, one resisted and ran from the police, even after he was shot, the other was part of an attempted insurrection.
    They must be your role models.
    Ashli was protesting a stolen election. That's not insurrection. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  7. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,083
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,683 Times in 2,197 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,667 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are nothing but a inbred with such an inferior brain you dont know whats going on. They are defending the rule of law you piece of ass snot.
    HAHAHAHA. Hear that everybody?. This moron democrat defends rule of law but like all democrats, also thinks we should let 50 million illegal aliens stay in america in violation of the law.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  8. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,083
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,683 Times in 2,197 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,667 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No, but you can see exactly what happened. The name of the person is irrelevant. They are not being charged with a crime. And there is no need to subject that person to harassment from fucking troglodytes like you.
    The name of the cop who killed ashli is irrelevant???? HAHAHA. Don't you at least think the family would like to sue for wrongful death and collect a fortune like always happens when a black man is shot.??
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    Blacks will always hate whites because we're successful and they aren't

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  9. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,943
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,703 Times in 5,949 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 642 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    No, but you can see exactly what happened. The name of the person is irrelevant. They are not being charged with a crime. And there is no need to subject that person to harassment from fucking troglodytes like you.
    Michael Brown Family Files Wrongful-Death Suit Against Ferguson, Darren Wilson...The family of Michael Brown filed a civil lawsuit Thursday against the city of Ferguson, Missouri, former officer Darren Wilson



    Darren Wilson was not charged with a crime, yet u knew his name and saw his pic within 48 hours! And the family was able to sue!

    So why was it relevant to release this cops name? He was not charged with a crime

  10. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,090
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 175 Times in 165 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Same crime george floyd was convicted of (among many other floyd convictions). So the fake news press has been lying again, telling us daunte was a sweet law-abiding citizen. Why is it all black men who get shot turn out to be super-violent criminals.?
    Thanks for playing, "RW MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS." The NY Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. It seems they can't get even the most basic facts right.

    The warrant for his arrest is here - it is for a failure to appear for a misdeamoner crime of carrying a pistol without a permit.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/502602823/27-CR-21-4400



    It's nice to see you are against people being able to carry weapons, TDK. Let's arrest everyone that carries a gun!!
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-15-2021)

  12. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,943
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,703 Times in 5,949 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 642 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Thanks for playing, "RW MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS." The NY Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. It seems they can't get even the most basic facts right.

    The warrant for his arrest is here - it is for a failure to appear for a misdeamoner crime of carrying a pistol without a permit.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/502602823/27-CR-21-4400



    It's nice to see you are against people being able to carry weapons, TDK. Let's arrest everyone that carries a gun!!
    He was awaiting court on the armed robbery charge and was told not to carry guns or ammo

    Or do u want people awaiting court for an armed robbery charge to still be able to carry a gun?

  13. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,090
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 175 Times in 165 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    So he was in custody when he got pulled over?


    It was outstanding that why the black cop tried to put him in cuffs...


    This is an arrest warrant - It is dated April of 2021.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/502602823/27-CR-21-4400
    It says to take the person into custody and bring them before the court. It is for a misdemeanor.
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  14. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,090
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 175 Times in 165 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    He was awaiting court on the armed robbery charge and was told not to carry guns or ammo

    Or do u want people awaiting court for an armed robbery charge to still be able to carry a gun?
    If he was awaiting court for the armed robbery charge then clearly there was no warrant for his arrest for robbery. It seems you can't keep your stories straight.
    He that tweets much, is much mistaken

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

    Concart (04-15-2021)

  16. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    8,057
    Thanks
    4,713
    Thanked 3,243 Times in 2,358 Posts
    Groans
    36
    Groaned 170 Times in 159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Now the question should be. Was Kim Potter wrong to shoot dead this monster? Who cares if she thought it was a taser?
    https://www.air.tv/watch?v=UP4ZCCu4TuaAlHXLvH785A

    Dead thug, to bad he didn't comply!

  17. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Kansas City KS
    Posts
    18,943
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8,703 Times in 5,949 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 695 Times in 642 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    This is an arrest warrant - It is dated April of 2021.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/502602823/27-CR-21-4400
    It says to take the person into custody and bring them before the court. It is for a misdemeanor.
    He was awaiting a court date for an armed robbery charge dated 12/4/19 thats why he was not supposed to have a gun!

    https://www.scribd.com/document/5027...rrest#download





    It says to take the person into custody and bring them before the court. Isn't that what the cops tried to do?

  18. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,803
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked 5,724 Times in 3,475 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,146 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Michael Brown Family Files Wrongful-Death Suit Against Ferguson, Darren Wilson...The family of Michael Brown filed a civil lawsuit Thursday against the city of Ferguson, Missouri, former officer Darren Wilson



    Darren Wilson was not charged with a crime, yet u knew his name and saw his pic within 48 hours! And the family was able to sue!

    So why was it relevant to release this cops name? He was not charged with a crime
    So what? Why do you come here EVERY SINGLE DAY and whine about black people? Is that all you think about? How badly white people are treated and how horrible black people are? Why do you care? A wrongful death lawsuit is public record. I guess that's just one more thing you were too stupid to know. I'll add it to the list. That's why we know that person's name. Because a lawsuit was filed. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Similar Threads

  1. Police chief and cop who shot daunte wright FORCED TO RESIGN
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-16-2021, 11:55 AM
  2. Media doxes cop who killed Daunte Wright. Still censors ID of cop who killed Ashli
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 04-15-2021, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-13-2021, 08:45 PM
  4. Cop who killed Daunte Wright is FEMALE. Women always panic in a crisis.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2021, 11:02 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2021, 05:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •