Same crime george floyd was convicted of (among many other floyd convictions). So the fake news press has been lying again, telling us daunte was a sweet law-abiding citizen. Why is it all black men who get shot turn out to be super-violent criminals.?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/daunte...killed-by-cop/

april 13 2021 Daunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed-robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show.

Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

The pair had crashed at the victim’s home in the city of Osseo after attending a party there –then demanded money the next morning while flashing a gun, authorities said in court papers.

“Give me the f–king money — I’m not playing around,” Wright told the woman, according to prosecutors.

The victim refused and began screaming for both men to leave, records show.

“Give me the money, and we will leave,” Wright allegedly told her. “Give me the money, and we will go.”

The two men eventually left the home without any dough, according to documents.

Wright was later arrested in the case and released on $100,000 bail. But he violated his bail conditions in July when he failed to stay in touch with his court monitor, the papers said.

According to the Daily Mail, he also was in possession of a gun at some point after his arrest for the robbery, which was also in violation of the condition of his bail release.