Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: CNN’s Gupta: CCP Virus escaped from Wuhan lab

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Another question: if the CCP wanted the virus made (man-made), wouldn't they risk getting infected themselves?
    It’s very likely that’s exactly what happened.

Gain of function experiments on respiratory viruses is risky business because they are easily transmissible. More so than blood borne pathogens, for obvious reasons.

As pointed out, they were doing gain of function work on Covid viruses in the lab and we [our government] was aware of it and they were even warned about how sloppy their containment protocols were in 2018.

I can pretty much stop talking right there, right lol? The Wuhan virus came the Wuhan lab *until proven otherwise*, right?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (04-15-2021)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    You keep citing the WHO as if the WHO themselves, comprise some sort of ‘evidence’.

The only actual evidence is under the thumbs of the CCP since they control the lab. Which means WHO’s *opinion* is no better than mine or anyone else’s.

As has been pointed out, the Wuhan lab is implicated by the sheer weight of logic but the media and global leaders tiptoe around it. Everyone suspects the virus escaped from the lab but nobody wants to say it out loud. Sanjay Gupta all but said it, finally, but he apparently didn’t want to say it on CNN because CNN is controlled by Time Warner and Time Warner are bed buddies with the CCP.

Just like the NBA can lecture the deplorables about being woke even as they turn a blind eye to actual slavery in China. China is a multi billion dollar market for the NBA, so we all know how that’s going to work.

So Gupta goes on an obscure podcast and says the quiet part out loud. That’s some progress at least.
    The Rosemary Woods logic is amusing. Using the same could easily turn water to wine and spin gold from hay.

Best to stick to what is known and keep both feet firmly on the planet.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

You keep citing the WHO as if the WHO themselves, comprise some sort of ‘evidence’.

The only actual evidence is under the thumbs of the CCP since they control the lab. Which means WHO’s *opinion* is no better than mine or anyone else’s.

As has been pointed out, the Wuhan lab is implicated by the sheer weight of logic but the media and global leaders tiptoe around it. Everyone suspects the virus escaped from the lab but nobody wants to say it out loud. Sanjay Gupta all but said it, finally, but he apparently didn’t want to say it on CNN because CNN is controlled by Time Warner and Time Warner are bed buddies with the CCP.

Just like the NBA can lecture the deplorables about being woke even as they turn a blind eye to actual slavery in China. China is a multi billion dollar market for the NBA, so we all know how that’s going to work.

So Gupta goes on an obscure podcast and says the quiet part out loud. That’s some progress at least.
    nailed it again,,awesome

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

It’s very likely that’s exactly what happened.

Gain of function experiments on respiratory viruses is risky business because they are easily transmissible. More so than blood borne pathogens, for obvious reasons.

As pointed out, they were doing gain of function work on Covid viruses in the lab and we [our government] was aware of it and they were even warned about how sloppy their containment protocols were in 2018.

I can pretty much stop talking right there, right lol? The Wuhan virus came the Wuhan lab *until proven otherwise*, right?
    That isn't how it works.

It is known that the virus came from China. That isn't disputable.

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,071 Times in 6,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    just wait, you'll do it again in ten, fifteen minutes....
    So, no link, or no specifics on anything I said.

Okay.

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another epic failure by Darth 61.

8. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-16-2021)

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And Gupta didn't cite any evidence, he just said that it would be logical for Redfield to have the information necessary to make an informed opinion. But frankly, I don't trust anyone that was appointed by Trump and didn't call him out. I would add that Redfield now works for 'Big Ass Fans' (not a typo), a company who is making highly dubious claims about its products effectiveness against Covid-19. So Redfield has basically impugned himself. He no longer has any credibility.
    The ex-head of MI6 said the same thing, as have a whole host of scientists and Chinese personnel. Why do you cunts deny so vociferously the possibility that the virus could have escaped, I just don't get that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (04-16-2021)

11. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    The ex-head of MI6 said the same thing, as have a whole host of scientists and Chinese personnel. Why do you cunts deny so vociferously the possibility that the virus could have escaped, I just don't get that.
    because Fauci said otherwise

12. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

who gives a fuck where it originated........someone could go back in time a stop that shit?

right wing kooks are everywhere, mainly due to Fox and AM Hate Radio propaganda spread by complete morons

and remember teahicks, DO NOT get vaccinated, time to thin the herd of all its morons

13. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-16-2021)