Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOP tries to punish MLB for supporting voting

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It would be significantly cheaper and far less prone to corruption to just shift to universal mail-in voting with automatic voter registration.

But you don't want to do that because it would mean you'd never win another election again.

The only way you can is by limiting who can vote because everything you believe is utter trash that most people don't support.
    Nope, not without notary and proof of signature but I understand why you wouldn't want that! This last election was dirty, you know it, I know it, and the corrupt Machine in Washington on both sides, owned by lobbyists, made it happen!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    How many years in use?

They make these decisions when and where the can idiot
    Since I have lived here 54 years! Name calling, since I proved your premise faulty, why would a republican county keep it there, Our county has been red for as long as I can remember!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

YTou're the ones so convinced there was cheating, and the only way you can be convinced of that is if you know for sure that Trump got 74M votes.

So...before you accuse Biden of cheating, you need to first account for Trump's vote total, which you have refused to do.

So I'll entertain your argument that Biden cheated once you satisfy my concerns and worries around Trump's supposed 74M vote total.

No matter how many studies are done which end up finding practically none of the type of voting problems they claim exists

Yet they deny outright all the USA cold hard court documentation of cheating that they have been punished for in the past is just more of the same

It’s a party based on cheating lies and racism

It needs to die as a party

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Nope, not without notary and proof of signature but I understand why you wouldn't want that! This last election was dirty, you know it, I know it, and the corrupt Machine in Washington on both sides, owned by lobbyists, made it happen!
    If you think the last election was "dirty" then you need to prove that Trump got 74M votes without using any certified election results.

I don't think you can do that.

I think you'll choke. I think you'll run away from it. I think you'll pretend you never saw this post.

And I think all of that because you're a coward.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Since I have lived here 54 years! Name calling, since I proved your premise faulty, why would a republican county keep it there, Our county has been red for as long as I can remember!
    So what

They do it

Your claimed experience is crap

You suck down the lies like it’s honey

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...cs-hire-138889

The Republican National Committee has rehired a prominent consulting firm it axed after it allowed a massive data breach in 2017.

The committee paid $700,000 to Deep Root Analytics last month, according to a senior party official. The expenditure is expected to be reflected on the committee’s next finance report, to be released Friday.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

No matter how many studies are done which end up finding practically none of the type of voting problems they claim exists
    Yet they deny outright all the USA cold hard court documentation of cheating that they have been punished for in the past is just more of the same
    It’s a party based on cheating lies and racism
    It needs to die as a party
    You can shut them up real fast by demanding that they prove Trump got 74M votes, as we are seeing on this thread and a couple others.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (04-15-2021)

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Republican National Committee has rehired a prominent consulting firm it axed after it allowed a massive data breach in 2017.

The committee paid $700,000 to Deep Root Analytics last month, according to a senior party official. The expenditure is expected to be reflected on the committee’s next finance report, to be released Friday.

Following the 2016 election, the Northern Virginia-based media consulting firm took responsibility for accidentally exposing the personal information and political dispositions of nearly 200 million Americans, or around 60 percent of the country’s population. At the time, Deep Root Analytics served as a vendor for the RNC and, along with several other firms, helping to develop highly refined voter data.
    The data — which included names, birthdays, and personal addresses — was discovered in June 2017 on an Amazon web server by the cyber risk firm UpGuard. UpGuard described the mishap as “perhaps the largest known exposure of voter information in history.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

LV426 (04-15-2021)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    The MLB moved the All-Star game to a more restrictive state. It would seem that the real motivation is that it wanted a much whiter city to play in.
    This is simply not true.

I am a conservative, and I have been an election judge in Colorado for a long time.

Things you should know about Colorado:

1. All ballots are mail in ballots.
    2. ID "check" is literally a joke.
    3. Same day registration that they do not require a government issued ID for is a reality. (Identification for voting includes: A photocopied copy of a utility bill).
    4. The law states that "if it looks like an address in the right county then you accept the registration and give them a ballot"... (you can't even legally look it up on maps.google.com to verify if it exists).

When the Secretary of State asked for last 4 digit SSN checks to name match as the federal government was supposed to supply they dragged their feet until the next Secretary of State got in office and had to start the process over and still have not provided it, that next Sec of State was replaced by a Democrat who dropped that like a hot rock.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You can shut them up real fast by demanding that they prove Trump got 74M votes, as we are seeing on this thread and a couple others.
    Well it seems all republicans will do all of trumps bidding

I’m sure some cheated for trump in every way they could

It will get investigated eventually

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    This is simply not true.

I am a conservative, and I have been an election judge in Colorado for a long time.

Things you should know about Colorado:

1. All ballots are mail in ballots.
    2. ID "check" is literally a joke.
    3. Same day registration that they do not require a government issued ID for is a reality. (Identification for voting includes: A photocopied copy of a utility bill).
    4. The law states that "if it looks like an address in the right county then you accept the registration and give them a ballot"... (you can't even legally look it up on maps.google.com to verify if it exists).

When the Secretary of State asked for last 4 digit SSN checks to name match as the federal government was supposed to supply they dragged their feet until the next Secretary of State got in office and had to start the process over and still have not provided it, that next Sec of State was replaced by a Democrat who dropped that like a hot rock.

Do you think people are abusing the system?

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you think people are abusing the system?
    I believe that any system that systematically leaves itself open for abuse will be abused.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Deep Root scandal

They floated the entire voter info to the Russians and who knows else thanks to the RNC

It ended up being found in public

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I believe that any system that systematically leaves itself open for abuse will be abused.
    Like the RNC and Deep Root huh

So you have seen no evidence of fraud

Good