Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    During Chauvin Trial The Official Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension, Drugs, And Stress (Videos)

Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, took the stand at the murder trial of former Officer Derek Chauvin for pressing his knee on or close to Floyd’s neck. Baker concluded last year that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest — that is, his heart stopped.

The chief county medical examiner who ruled George Floyd’s death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd’s heart gave out due to heart disease, hypertension, drugs, and stress. He also said that the stress was caused by the way the police held him down.

When Baker was asked how police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” led to Floyd’s death, he said that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of two heart arteries.

Baker said being involved in a scuffle raises adrenaline, which asks the heart to beat even faster and supply more oxygen.

“And in my opinion, the law enforcement subdual, restraint and the neck compression was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of that, those heart conditions,” the medical examiner said.

He also stated that the knee of office Chauvin appeared to be on Floyd’s back and it did not look like knee occluded carotid artery. And if it did it would not matter, he had another one.

He also confirmed his drug overdose:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/brea...stress-videos/

from the video, numbnuts...(paraphrased)"more than his heart could take due to the police clamping down on his neck..." good god, racist bitch. if floyd was not black, you would not say a word. this is a slam dunk murder as charged.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

Althea (04-12-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    LOL. The media is laughing at the defense attempting to rewrite history. The prosecution got Baker to confirm that the homicide had nothing to do with heart disease.
    Is it ok if I’m extremely skeptical of that lol?

Will that make me racist?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe the police should have let him get up and continue his drug fueled hysteria and drive off, he would have died and or crashed and killed someone. But, then again, had that happened, the police would been held responsible for not restraining him and not caring enough.
    Getting off of him might have been a reasonable thing to do.

Rolling him onto his back, too.

Checking his medical vital signs if he appeared in medical distress.

And at this point, if he had done any of these things and detected a rapidly accelerating medical emergency Chauvin might have thought to himself, 'I'm glad I got off the guy. A couple seconds longer and I'd have been in BIG trouble.' Or maybe he'd be thinking, 'Oh crap, how am I going to avoid prison if this guy dies?'

But that would have been someone who had done the right thing some time before Floyd died.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Maybe the police should have let him get up and continue his drug fueled hysteria and drive off, he would have died and or crashed and killed someone. But, then again, had that happened, the police would been held responsible for not restraining him and not caring enough.
    or, once restrained with his hands cuffed- all 4 cops get him into a squad car and take him to jail. dumbass.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post
    Getting off of him might have been a reasonable thing to do.

Rolling him onto his back, too.

Checking his medical vital signs if he appeared in medical distress.

And at this point, if he had done any of these things and detected a rapidly accelerating medical emergency Chauvin might have thought to himself, 'I'm glad I got off the guy. A couple seconds longer and I'd have been in BIG trouble.' Or maybe he'd be thinking, 'Oh crap, how am I going to avoid prison if this guy dies?'

But that would have been someone who had done the right thing some time before Floyd died.
    Well, if you want to play armchair LEO, what if Floyd revived and hurt himself and/or someone else in the ensuing scuffle?

Wouldn’t Chauvin be open to the criticism of ‘releasing his restraint too early’?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

If George Floyd hadn’t ingested lethal doses of drugs, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t passed a counterfeit bill, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t got behind the wheel of a car on a public street while HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE (something people don’t talk about for some reason), he might still be alive.

If George Floyd wouldn’t have continued to resist arrest, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd had just sat upright in the backseat of the squad car like the police BEGGED him to do repeatedly, he might still be alive.

But, it’s all Derek Chauvin’s fault the prosecution claims. .. People aren’t responsible for their own actions, its always someone's else fault

The police called for EMS almost as soon as they encountered Floyd. They then escalated the call to CODE 3 LONG before Floyd expired.

EMS was delayed because they got lost and - wait for it - the agitated crowd was posed a potential hazard for responding EMS crews.

PROSECUTION witnesses testified that in their experience, suspects on drugs can pass out, come to and immediately become violent and very difficult to control which is why positive control of the suspect must be maintained until EMS arrives
    Methinks it is time for you to quit coming up with all these FACTS

Donch know it be confusin folks ... but maybe not ... dey gots ta be tinkin ta git fused.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Althea (04-12-2021)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, if you want to play armchair LEO, what if Floyd revived and hurt himself and/or someone else in the ensuing scuffle?

Wouldn’t Chauvin be open to the criticism of ‘releasing his restraint too early’?
    What danger does a man pose to anyone if he is handcuffed behind his back, lying on the ground on his stomach or his back with four Cops nearby?

The second he gets out of order, you roll him to his side.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    STILL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KNEELING ON HIS NECK...
    Who was "kneeling on his neck", and why is that even an issue?

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What danger does a man pose to anyone if he is handcuffed behind his back, lying on the ground on his stomach or his back with four Cops nearby? The second he gets out of order, you roll him to his side.
    OK, Officer Fife.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Chauvin's actions not only materially hastened Floyd's death, Chauvin failed to do either the decent humane thing or the thing required of him by the oath he took.
    So you say.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not a good look for Minnesota. Stock up on fire extinguishers, get ready for riots as Chauvin should get his freedom!!!
    You think Chauvin stands a chance of being acquitted?

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Methinks it is time for you to quit coming up with all these FACTS

Donch know it be confusin folks ... but maybe not ... dey gots ta be tinkin ta git fused.
    From the numerous videos, I wondered why Floyd was still sitting in that car instead of just leaving the scene?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You think Chauvin stands a chance of being acquitted?

I think he got pissed off at Floyd and allowed his emotions to cloud his judgment.

I saw the tapes and I admit to feeling like hurting Floyd, too.

But if they find him guilty of any of the charges, there would be no doubt in my mind that he got what he deserved.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think he got pissed off at Floyd and allowed his emotions to cloud his judgment. I saw the tapes and I admit to feeling like hurting Floyd, too. But if they find him guilty of any of the charges, there would be no doubt in my mind that he got what he deserved.
    Your emotions are clouding your judgment.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post