Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Default Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension

During Chauvin Trial The Official Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension, Drugs, And Stress (Videos)

Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, took the stand at the murder trial of former Officer Derek Chauvin for pressing his knee on or close to Floyd’s neck. Baker concluded last year that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest — that is, his heart stopped.

The chief county medical examiner who ruled George Floyd’s death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd’s heart gave out due to heart disease, hypertension, drugs, and stress. He also said that the stress was caused by the way the police held him down.

When Baker was asked how police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” led to Floyd’s death, he said that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of two heart arteries.

Baker said being involved in a scuffle raises adrenaline, which asks the heart to beat even faster and supply more oxygen.

“And in my opinion, the law enforcement subdual, restraint and the neck compression was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of that, those heart conditions,” the medical examiner said.

He also stated that the knee of office Chauvin appeared to be on Floyd’s back and it did not look like knee occluded carotid artery. And if it did it would not matter, he had another one.

He also confirmed his drug overdose:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/brea...stress-videos/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not a good look for Minnesota. Stock up on fire extinguishers, get ready for riots as Chauvin should get his freedom!!!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

STILL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KNEELING ON HIS NECK...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Drummie123 (04-12-2021)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    STILL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KNEELING ON HIS NECK...
    He also stated that the knee of office Chauvin appeared to be on Floyd’s back and it did not look like knee occluded carotid artery. And if it did it would not matter, he had another one.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are police to do? Stop and ask a resisting perp “Gee, are you ok? Are you stressed about something?” Can I get you a water or ice cream?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There was no time to assess Floyds health as he was fighting with police inside the vehicle, putting himself and officers at risk of injury- there was only time to subdue a very large man resisting arrest who was high on drugs

IF stress contributed to Floyds death, then Floyd brought it all on himself- He was clearly stressed even before he was put into the back of the car- from the very first he was stressed and complaining about not being able to breathe- Floyd was in the process of dying when police rolled up on him outside the store

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How dare the police stress him out. Couldn’t they have let him carry on with his day, all drugged up behind the wheel of a car? Maybe gave him a box of Chocolate
    Last edited by volsrock; 04-12-2021 at 01:22 PM.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If George Floyd hadn’t ingested lethal doses of drugs, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t passed a counterfeit bill, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t got behind the wheel of a car on a public street while HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE (something people don’t talk about for some reason), he might still be alive.

If George Floyd wouldn’t have continued to resist arrest, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd had just sat upright in the backseat of the squad car like the police BEGGED him to do repeatedly, he might still be alive.

But, it’s all Derek Chauvin’s fault the prosecution claims. .. People aren’t responsible for their own actions, its always someone's else fault

The police called for EMS almost as soon as they encountered Floyd. They then escalated the call to CODE 3 LONG before Floyd expired.

EMS was delayed because they got lost and - wait for it - the agitated crowd was posed a potential hazard for responding EMS crews.

PROSECUTION witnesses testified that in their experience, suspects on drugs can pass out, come to and immediately become violent and very difficult to control which is why positive control of the suspect must be maintained until EMS arrives.
    Last edited by volsrock; 04-12-2021 at 01:42 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Drummie123 (04-12-2021)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,078 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

Murdering a guy with a heart condition still gets your ass tossed into prison.
    In addition to acting like one, Chauvin even looks like a total douchebag.
    Only douchebags would take his side.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. The Following User Groans At NiftyNiblick For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-12-2021)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Althea (04-12-2021)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    During Chauvin Trial The Official Medical Examiner Confirms Floyd’s Heart Gave Out Due To Heart Disease, Hypertension, Drugs, And Stress (Videos)

Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County medical examiner, took the stand at the murder trial of former Officer Derek Chauvin for pressing his knee on or close to Floyd’s neck. Baker concluded last year that Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest — that is, his heart stopped.

The chief county medical examiner who ruled George Floyd’s death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd’s heart gave out due to heart disease, hypertension, drugs, and stress. He also said that the stress was caused by the way the police held him down.

When Baker was asked how police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” led to Floyd’s death, he said that Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of two heart arteries.

Baker said being involved in a scuffle raises adrenaline, which asks the heart to beat even faster and supply more oxygen.

“And in my opinion, the law enforcement subdual, restraint and the neck compression was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of that, those heart conditions,” the medical examiner said.

He also confirmed his drug overdose:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/brea...stress-videos/

Chauvin did not treat Floyd, at the worst possible moment in each man's life, in the minimally prescribed manner required of him.

Some will say he acted with a "depraved heart."

What is "depraved heart" murder?
    BY JULIA DAHL

MAY 1, 2015 / 3:32 PM / CBS NEWS

BALTIMORE - Of all the charges filed against six Baltimore officers indicted Friday in the death of Freddie Gray, the top count is second-degree depraved heart murder, which carries a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.

In Maryland, depraved heart murder is "the killing of another person while acting with an extreme disregard for human life."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is...-heart-murder/

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Murdering a guy with a heart condition still gets your ass tossed into prison.
    In addition to acting like one, Chauvin even looks like a total douchebag.
    Only douchebags would take his side.
    I agree that Chauvin was responsible in one (or more) way or another.

But you mustn't open yourself up to needless criticism by using or even suggesting that appearnces should mean anything.

That is exactly the same as racism except it uses appearances (other than race) as a way to hate someone.

You are probably unaware of this, so I will not bash you with it for a few days. But I want the readers to check your posts to see if your interesting version of 'racism' surfaces elsewhere.

Very interesting!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

AND when floyd was able to move his head from side to side- His neck was not being compressed- Even the media is finally admitting that fact-

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

AND when floyd was able to move his head from side to side- His neck was not being compressed- Even the media is finally admitting that fact-
    LOL. The media is laughing at the defense attempting to rewrite history. The prosecution got Baker to confirm that the homicide had nothing to do with heart disease.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

no worries (04-13-2021)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe the police should have let him get up and continue his drug fueled hysteria and drive off, he would have died and or crashed and killed someone. But, then again, had that happened, the police would been held responsible for not restraining him and not caring enough.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If George Floyd hadn’t ingested lethal doses of drugs, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t passed a counterfeit bill, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd hadn’t got behind the wheel of a car on a public street while HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE (something people don’t talk about for some reason), he might still be alive.

If George Floyd wouldn’t have continued to resist arrest, he might still be alive.

If George Floyd had just sat upright in the backseat of the squad car like the police BEGGED him to do repeatedly, he might still be alive.

But, it’s all Derek Chauvin’s fault the prosecution claims. .. People aren’t responsible for their own actions, its always someone's else fault

The police called for EMS almost as soon as they encountered Floyd. They then escalated the call to CODE 3 LONG before Floyd expired.

EMS was delayed because they got lost and - wait for it - the agitated crowd was posed a potential hazard for responding EMS crews.

PROSECUTION witnesses testified that in their experience, suspects on drugs can pass out, come to and immediately become violent and very difficult to control which is why positive control of the suspect must be maintained until EMS arrives.
    Great post.

And yes it's Chauvin's fault.

Because Chauvin's actions not only materially hastened Floyd's death, Chauvin failed to do either the decent humane thing or the thing required of him by the oath he took.

MINNESOTA LAW ENFORCEMENT CODE OF ETHICS:

MINNESOTA LAW ENFORCEMENT CODE OF ETHICS:

“As a Minnesota Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality and justice.

I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both by personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear of favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession…law enforcement.”
    https://www.insidempd.com/get-connec...de-of-conduct/