Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fauci flummoxed by TX Neanderthals

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Who told you that masks stop China virus particles?

Screen doors/submarines.
    lots of people have stated that...........most of the millenial liberals and state worshippers in austin and houston believe it. but there are other, more effective, precautions that logical people take
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

TX's current COVID state is worse than it was this time last year: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/texas/

TX also ranks 45th in vaccination rates: https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html

TX's economy, which has been "opened" for a while, is no better than it was before or during the lockdowns....which means when the rest of the country opens up, they'll experience all the economic growth, and TX will be left behind again.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    TX's current COVID state is worse than it was this time last year: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/texas/

TX also ranks 45th in vaccination rates: https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html

TX's economy, which has been "opened" for a while, is no better than it was before or during the lockdowns....which means when the rest of the country opens up, they'll experience all the economic growth, and TX will be left behind again.
    harris, Dallas, and Tarrant............3 of the biggest liberal shithole counties in the state..................
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    The masks are GREAT at keeping out the plague virus ... that's why I use my chain-link fence to keep out mosquito's.

you are a moron
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    harris, Dallas, and Tarrant............3 of the biggest liberal shithole counties in the state..................
    Also, the three counties and cities that provide the majority of tax revenue for the state.

Liberals paying the way for Conservatives to play pretend.

It's the same story here in GA; Atlanta pays at least 51% of the taxes, but gets only 37% of the spending.

Liberal "shitholes" make it possible for you to cosplay rugged individualism in the welfare county parts of your state.

So you're welcome for the welfare.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also, the three counties and cities that provide the majority of tax revenue for the state.

Liberals paying the way for Conservatives to play pretend.

It's the same story here in GA; Atlanta pays at least 51% of the taxes, but gets only 37% of the spending.

Liberal "shitholes" make it possible for you to cosplay rugged individualism in the welfare county parts of your state.

So you're welcome for the welfare.
    your idiocy knows no bounds. all that tax revenue comes from the non liberals that reside in the suburban areas of those counties. they pay for all the welfare and other crap that the cities need to provide for their homeless veterans and the people who don't work

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your idiocy knows no bounds. all that tax revenue comes from the non liberals that reside in the suburban areas of those counties. they pay for all the welfare and other crap that the cities need to provide for their homeless veterans and the people who don't work
    Those counties are liberals now, idiot...that's how they voted in the 2020 election.

The people who make all the money in your state provide you with the welfare that makes it possible for you to cosplay rugged individualism.

You're a phony without it. You would never be able to pay your own way....you need the liberals to do it for you.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,570 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Fauci doesnt GAF about anything but media face time and saving face
    That is totally dishonest and you should be ashamed. You confused him with Trump.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is totally dishonest and you should be ashamed. You confused him with Trump.
    Correct. Fauci has served in Government for decades. You never heard of him until Covid.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those counties are liberals now, idiot...that's how they voted in the 2020 election.

The people who make all the money in your state provide you with the welfare that makes it possible for you to cosplay rugged individualism.

You're a phony without it. You would never be able to pay your own way....you need the liberals to do it for you.
    I admire your consistency in maintaining your delusional and unrealistic viewpoint of the world ROFL

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I admire your consistency in maintaining your delusional and unrealistic viewpoint of the world ROFL
    WelL, if TX is anything like GA, then it's the major cities that are paying the way for the rest of the state.

In GA, for example, Atlanta provides at least 51% of the revenue, but gets at most 37% of the spending, despite claiming more than 75% of all the new jobs in the state over the last 4 years.

So what that means is that every resident of Atlanta shells out an extra $500 in taxes so that MTG can cosplay rugged individualism in the inbred parts of the state, filled with toothless welfare leeches too afraid to even come to Atlanta.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Stupid. The chain link fence would be fine for keeping out mosquitos if they required a bicycle to enter your property. Why are all of you so stupid? Is it intentional, or are you just lazy?
    I see that you are incapable of higher order thinking ...

The ANALOGY to the size of the mask threads compared to the size of the plague virus equates to the size differential of mosquito's and chain link ... but like everything else ... dims are immune from the esoteric ... O well

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post

I see that you are incapable of higher order thinking ...

The ANALOGY to the size of the mask threads compared to the size of the plague virus equates to the size differential of mosquito's and chain link ... but like everything else ... dims are immune from the esoteric ... O well
    Your analogy isn't too far off the mark but the fact that you're making the analogy just shows that you're literally the dumbest moron on the planet
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lots of people have stated that...........most of the millenial liberals and state worshippers in austin and houston believe it. but there are other, more effective, precautions that logical people take
    Nope you are a liar and you are drug addled and you are low IQ wearing the mask has nothing to do with stopping the actual virus in and of itself

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you are a moron
    Again I thank you for giving me the highest rating from Sigmund Freud's list ... however ... I am unwilling to return the favor