Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: PRES MORON LIES AGAIN :Joe Biden Lies About Guns and Gun Shows

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    I love this. "You don't believe like I do so you're dumb...a useless idiot." Love it. Both sides use this "tactic" and have for years. Accomplishes a lot.
    Has nothing to do with believing as I do, has all to do with intelligence which you show you have little of.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    it's strange that you idiots see a crafted exception in the law as a loophole to get around the law. and I don't believe trump won the election, so that blows your stupid theory to shit
    I am not sure why certain low IQ types cannot understand that even an exception "crafted" by the authors of the law does not make that exception a "loophole" from the intent of the law. The "intent" of the law was for UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS. The "exception" you refer to created a loophole to avoid UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I am not sure why certain low IQ types cannot understand that even an exception "crafted" by the authors of the law does not make that exception a "loophole" from the intent of the law. The "intent" of the law was for UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS. The "exception" you refer to created a loophole to avoid UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
    no, it wasn't, moron. If they intended universal background checks, they would not have excluded private sales.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no, it wasn't, moron. If they intended universal background checks, they would not have excluded private sales.
    What would you know? You have never read the law, and know less then the piss ant cousin of yours. You argue from the low IQ stance so common to useless idiots like you, and then think you are the "smart" one. Kind of like your gawd the "stable genius":

https://www.bradyunited.org/issue/laws-and-loopholes

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...and-explosives
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 04-19-2021 at 05:18 PM.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What would you know? You have never read the law, and know less then the piss ant cousin of yours. You argue from the low IQ stance so common to useless idiots like you, and then think you are the "smart" one. Kind of like your gawd the "stable genius":

https://www.bradyunited.org/issue/laws-and-loopholes
    well you've totally discredited yourself with that obviously biased bullshit source............brady????? seriously?????

and not only have I read the law, but i've been a gun rights activist for over a decade, so I know not only the laws, but the legislative intent behind them. so you can try and make your idiot self feel better by trying to maintain some sort of 'I am right' attitude, but you're just looking completely stupid for it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Has nothing to do with believing as I do, has all to do with intelligence which you show you have little of.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

well you've totally discredited yourself with that obviously biased bullshit source............brady????? seriously?????

and not only have I read the law, but i've been a gun rights activist for over a decade, so I know not only the laws, but the legislative intent behind them. so you can try and make your idiot self feel better by trying to maintain some sort of 'I am right' attitude, but you're just looking completely stupid for it.
    Shut up, STY. His “intelligence” has you on mute.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

If they intended universal background checks, they would not have excluded private sales.
    The assumption was that private sales would have been between friends. Instead, you have gun shows with people selling a dozen guns out of the trunk of their cars to complete strangers.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The assumption was that private sales would have been between friends. Instead, you have gun shows with people selling a dozen guns out of the trunk of their cars to complete strangers.
    i've been to a dozen gun shows over the years and I've NEVER seen that...........what I have seen is a dozen individuals walking around selling one, maybe two guns to other private individuals.........