Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Putin Officially Banned Same-Sex Marriage In Russia. Right Wing rejoyces.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    never said it was now did i moron. Hey shouldn't you beg me for answers, your comprehension levels are very low , maybe I cant spell but you cant understand what your reading
    Again, what does Iran have to do with Russia and their banning of SSM?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    I noticed you didn't mention Trump starting the January 6th insurrection or Trump calling the Georgia SoS to coerce him to flip the election in his favor which is what they do in Authoritarian countries like Russia, Iran and China and Right Wing Qanon want to be all buddy buddy with Trump and his quest to make America a Dictatorship. Seems you forgot to mention that for some reason.

also noticed you didnt mention all the riots for the last 16 months that democrats started and did billions in damages across America killing dozens , burning down peoples businesses and destroying jobs

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    OMG. a spelling error. If you hadn't noticed we are hedonistic, without public morals ( much less courtesies)
    transfixed with sex , sex ID, violent, and full of hate for each other, you havent been paying attention
    So I was right, you did mean decadent. I did not want to over assume, but given the rest of your post, it made sense.

I been to Russia a couple of times, and I have to say it is pretty bad there. Prostitution, drunkenness, drug abuse, violent crime, abuse of women and children, etc. is just out of control there. It is not particularly unusual for neighborhoods in Russia to band together to attack each other in massive street brawls. Sometimes these street brawls avoid guns, but other times they become shootouts.

There are always groups of thugs demanding money, or attacking people they think might be gay. It is very much a thug culture, where many hope to get ahead through thuggery. The police just seem like another street gang.

Or at least that is my two cents. I have been avoiding going back to Russia, because I really do not enjoy the drinking culture there, or the threats of violence.

Meanwhile, the coming together of American culture in recent years has amazed me. Not so much among the poorer groups, but educated people of different backgrounds are interacting very well lately.

Again, that is my two cents. Your experiences might be different.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

also noticed you didnt mention all the riots for the last 16 months that democrats started and did billions in damages across America killing dozens , burning down peoples businesses and destroying jobs
    also noticed you didn't mention Trump's criminal negligence with the Coronavirus, telling Americans it was like the flu and cases would be "down to close to zero" and it would be gone by April 2020. Trump also ignored recommendations from the top Infectious Disease experts and encouraged Americans to kill themselves by drinking Clorox as well as held multiple rallies while encouraging his followers NOT to wear masks which helped the Coronavirus to surge and bring down peoples business and destroying jobs and killing 500,000 Americans.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

also noticed you didn't mention Trump's criminal negligence with the Coronavirus, telling Americans it was like the flu and cases would be "down to close to zero" and it would be gone by April 2020. Trump also ignored recommendations from the top Infectious Disease experts and encouraged Americans to kill themselves by drinking Clorox as well as held multiple rallies while encouraging his followers NOT to wear masks which helped the Coronavirus to surge and bring down peoples business and destroying jobs and killing 500,000 Americans.

I notice you didnt explain how it was criminal negligence. Why dont you post the criminal codes to prove it or is it just your opinion

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I notice you didnt explain how it was criminal negligence. Why dont you post the criminal codes to prove it or is it just your opinion
    I noticed you have zero proof that all the riots for the last 16 months were started by democrats and did billions in damages across America killing dozens.

Why don't you post the evidence rather than what Trump and FoxNews told you. If you don't, we're going to start calling you The Kraken Lady.

Sidney Powell’s Defense: ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Have Believed Her Election Claims

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Saké View Post
    What is same-sex marriage? When a man and a woman are united in an institution of sameness?
    You are literally the dumbest moron on the planet

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are literally the dumbest moron on the planet trying to equate rioting with insurrection

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I'm retarded.
    Water is wet.
    Anonymity is priceless!

11. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    Water is wet.
    Tremendously big and tremendously wet from the Standpoint of Water?

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 75 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    amendments were passed last July in a national referendum, with over 77 percent of voters casting their ballots in support of the measures.
    Russian society is much more conservative then the decedent west
    Hmmm ... now the ruskies need hojo's approval to pass laws for their own citizens ... now that really IS dim thinking.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpy For This Post:

Bulletbob (04-16-2021)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I noticed you have zero proof that all the riots for the last 16 months were started by democrats and did billions in damages across America killing dozens.

Why don't you post the evidence rather than what Trump and FoxNews told you. If you don't, we're going to start calling you The Kraken Lady.

Sidney Powell’s Defense: ‘No Reasonable Person’ Would Have Believed Her Election Claims

o your so right they were republican blm and antifa members and Quakers and there was no damage done Im just making it up, and you must be one of the the dumbest sob on the face of the earth

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

o your so right they were republican blm and antifa members and Quakers and there was no damage done Im just making it up, and you must be one of the the dumbest sob on the face of the earth
    What the fuck are you talking about, boy? You're just rambling incoherent inconsistencies.
    You know, I'm tired of your bullshit, BullShitBob. You add nothing of substance to a discussion. You just echo right wing bullshit.
    You're not worth my time, Gomer. Welcome to my IGNORE list. Adios, mutherfukker. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!