Members banned from this thread: ThatOwlWoman and Doc Dutch

Thread: We all need to agree with joe biden on theis he is clearly 100 % right .

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Default We all need to agree with joe biden on theis he is clearly 100 % right .

As much as I hate to do this, I have found one area that I am in total agreement with President Biden on this single subject . I have no doubt in my mind he is correct on this one subject.
    I also want to call on all republicans on this forum to agree with me in this one area, no doubt after you consider it you MUST agree I am right about it and that President Biden is also correct .

There is no denying the truth and fact and the evidence we have on hand also proves it .
    I have to agree with President Biden that Hunter Biden his son is the smartest man that Joe knows, there is no denying the facts and evidence we have on hand that proves it.
    He stands by him 100 percent and is clearly a true doppelganger both ethically and morally of the big guy . A fine example of the family and his political party .
    I must bow down and humble myself to the intelligence of President Biden and admit he has judgement unlike any other person I know to make this claim .

I can only hope I have touched the hearts of democrats here by my admission of humility and warm your hearts in some small way.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    As much as I hate to do this, I have found one area that I am in total agreement with President Biden on this single subject . I have no doubt in my mind he is correct on this one subject.
    I also want to call on all republicans on this forum to agree with me in this one area, no doubt after you consider it you MUST agree I am right about it and that President Biden is also correct .

There is no denying the truth and fact and the evidence we have on hand also proves it .
    I have to agree with President Biden that Hunter Biden his son is the smartest man that Joe knows, there is no denying the facts and evidence we have on hand that proves it.
    He stands by him 100 percent and is clearly a true doppelganger both ethically and morally of the big guy . A fine example of the family and his political party .
    I must bow down and humble myself to the intelligence of President Biden and admit he has judgement unlike any other person I know to make this claim .

I can only hope I have touched the hearts of democrats here by my admission of humility and warm your hearts in some small way.
    Lock Him Up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes trumpet I agree with Joe Biden he was right about it.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am happy with his choice for director of AFT. Those teachers need a new leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know I think hunter is a great example of joeys judgement , any man that said hunter is the smartest man he knows must be a complete moron or the biggest lying bastard in the world

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its amazing how more and more keeps coming out about hunter the wonder boy aka the smartest man Joe biter knows ( pretty amazing admission hey )

Not only has he proven himself to be a lying scum bag but a drug addict a pervert and a criminal and con man , and this is the smartest man Joe knows LOl .
    A fine example of the morals and ethics joe taught him , what a father

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes uncle blow hole joey is right no no doubt , this may be the only honest thing he has said and factual

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No doubt uncle joe is telling the truth here.