Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kinzinger calls for Gaetz to resign

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    7,581
    Thanked 13,808 Times in 6,673 Posts
    Groans
    1,184
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,070 Posts

    Default Kinzinger calls for Gaetz to resign

    Rep. Adam Kinzinger called on fellow Republican lawmaker Matt Gaetz
    Matt Gaetz needs to resign. https://t.co/AygfqAxQJX via @thedailybeast
    — Adam Kinzinger (@AdamKinzinger)
    Thursday night, making him the first Republican to do so since it was revealed that the Justice Department is investigating the Florida congressman over sex trafficking allegations.

    Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an Air Force veteran and one of former President Donald Trump’s fiercest critics within the party, has previously targeted Gaetz, along with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), with the creation of a political action committee that aimed to help fund Republican candidates who have separated themselves from Trumpism.

    During an interview in February, Kinzinger accused the pair of spouting false rhetoric for fame.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-resign-480535


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    Phantasmal (04-09-2021), PoliTalker (04-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,672
    Thanks
    13,528
    Thanked 10,001 Times in 7,676 Posts
    Groans
    415
    Groaned 2,219 Times in 2,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Trumpet (04-09-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25,400
    Thanks
    16,562
    Thanked 13,195 Times in 9,060 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,154 Times in 4,465 Posts

    Default

    Hello signalmankenneth,

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger called on fellow Republican lawmaker Matt Gaetz
    Matt Gaetz needs to resign. https://t.co/AygfqAxQJX via @thedailybeast
    — Adam Kinzinger (@AdamKinzinger)
    Thursday night, making him the first Republican to do so since it was revealed that the Justice Department is investigating the Florida congressman over sex trafficking allegations.

    Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an Air Force veteran and one of former President Donald Trump’s fiercest critics within the party, has previously targeted Gaetz, along with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), with the creation of a political action committee that aimed to help fund Republican candidates who have separated themselves from Trumpism.

    During an interview in February, Kinzinger accused the pair of spouting false rhetoric for fame.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-resign-480535

    There appears to be a plea deal in the works for Gaetz' cohort in crime.

    Looks like he will be agreeing to testify against Gaetz.

    Gaetz is toast.

    If Gaetz thinks he is going to deny and BS his way out of this one (ala Trump,) he appears to have another thing coming.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    signalmankenneth (04-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021), Trumpet (04-09-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57,452
    Thanks
    76,660
    Thanked 35,940 Times in 23,104 Posts
    Groans
    2,456
    Groaned 4,294 Times in 3,975 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello signalmankenneth,



    There appears to be a plea deal in the works for Gaetz' cohort in crime.

    Looks like he will be agreeing to testify against Gaetz.

    Gaetz is toast.

    If Gaetz thinks he is going to deny and BS his way out of this one (ala Trump,) he appears to have another thing coming.
    Daddy can’t save him this time, but he can buy him a fancy lawyer.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021), Trumpet (04-09-2021)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    7,581
    Thanked 13,808 Times in 6,673 Posts
    Groans
    1,184
    Groaned 1,230 Times in 1,070 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello signalmankenneth,



    There appears to be a plea deal in the works for Gaetz' cohort in crime.

    Looks like he will be agreeing to testify against Gaetz.

    Gaetz is toast.

    If Gaetz thinks he is going to deny and BS his way out of this one (ala Trump,) he appears to have another thing coming.
    They got these billboards popping up in Florida now too!

    Last edited by signalmankenneth; 04-09-2021 at 08:22 AM.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    Jack (04-09-2021), PoliTalker (04-09-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021), Trumpet (04-09-2021)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    35,672
    Thanks
    13,528
    Thanked 10,001 Times in 7,676 Posts
    Groans
    415
    Groaned 2,219 Times in 2,049 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I LOVE THIS!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    They got these billboards popping up in Florida now too!


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    signalmankenneth (04-09-2021), Trumpet (04-09-2021)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,951
    Thanks
    20,355
    Thanked 6,342 Times in 4,561 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,016 Times in 1,902 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    They got these billboards popping up in Florida now too!

    That billboard is right to the point.
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    PoliTalker (04-09-2021), signalmankenneth (04-09-2021)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 249 Times in 196 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Is kinzinger squeaky clean ?

    Inquiring minds want to know

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    16,951
    Thanks
    20,355
    Thanked 6,342 Times in 4,561 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 2,016 Times in 1,902 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Is kinzinger squeaky clean ?

    Inquiring minds want to know
    Are any of the scummy Gaetz gang clean???????????????
    QRP and 73 to everybody

Similar Threads

  1. Gaetz Says He Won't Resign as Pressure Mounts.
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2021, 06:28 AM
  2. Congressman Calls for Rosenstein to Resign Immediately
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2018, 07:11 PM
  3. Finally, Nancy calls for Conyers to resign.
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 02:30 PM
  4. Condoleezza Rice calls on Trump to resign!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 09:25 PM
  5. Rudy Giuliani Calls on OBAMA to RESIGN
    By SJJRSJJS in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •