Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 144 of 144

Thread: Dr. Martin Tobin's opinion of Floyd's death

  1. #136 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    10,269
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 2,398 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 288 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .
    Did anyone really expect that coronor to say ANYTHING different? Derek has been guilty since day one ... and the dncmsm made sure of it.

    All of the imported blm/antifa/misc scum will ensure that there will be a massive riot in minnesomalia when the verdict is read. And in order to stay alive in the joint ... Derek must be kept in max ... and even that won't keep him alive long

    Missing your point.

  2. #137 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,517
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 427 Times in 339 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Missing your point.
    OK ... doc looked at toxology reports and came up with his conclusion ... did said doc look at the photos that showed a different story than the dncmsm presented? Did said doc interview anyone?

    Of course he will not even consider anything else. As I recall from the oj debacle ... even dr baden had a different conclusion ... but that's ancient history for today's dncmsm.

    Hope that helps you out ... not that I expect to change your opinion.

  3. #138 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    10,269
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,474 Times in 2,398 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 288 Times in 274 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .


    OK ... doc looked at toxology reports and came up with his conclusion ... did said doc look at the photos that showed a different story than the dncmsm presented? Did said doc interview anyone?

    Of course he will not even consider anything else. As I recall from the oj debacle ... even dr baden had a different conclusion ... but that's ancient history for today's dncmsm.

    Hope that helps you out ... not that I expect to change your opinion.

    No idea what you are talking about. And what little I do understand, I am not interested.

  4. #139 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,903
    Thanks
    7,239
    Thanked 9,170 Times in 6,069 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    He died from lack of oxygen caused by Chauvin.
    Even though the expert witness testified yesterday during cross examination by the defense that one carotid artery was unobstructed and supplied plenty of oxygenated blood to Floyd's brain.

    The defense attorney will certainly and very clearly point that out to the jury during closing arguments.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  5. #140 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43,497
    Thanks
    10,918
    Thanked 11,635 Times in 8,668 Posts
    Groans
    44
    Groaned 4,558 Times in 3,891 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    .


    OK ... doc looked at toxology reports and came up with his conclusion ... did said doc look at the photos that showed a different story than the dncmsm presented? Did said doc interview anyone?

    Of course he will not even consider anything else. As I recall from the oj debacle ... even dr baden had a different conclusion ... but that's ancient history for today's dncmsm.

    Hope that helps you out ... not that I expect to change your opinion.
    Tobin reviewed the videos in excess of 100 times. In huge detail. He demonstrated evidence that the lay person would miss and pointed those out in great detail. What caused the death?

    Lack of oxygen from restraint and compression causing his heart to stop functioning.

    BAM

  6. #141 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    103,799
    Thanks
    7,974
    Thanked 29,506 Times in 23,517 Posts
    Groans
    2,642
    Groaned 2,310 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Absolutely priceless coming out of you of all people
    thanks...but your posts are still worthless......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  7. #142 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,903
    Thanks
    7,239
    Thanked 9,170 Times in 6,069 Posts
    Groans
    2,009
    Groaned 1,467 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    thanks...but your posts are still worthless......
    Whereas you are worthless as a person.

    And I'm being exceedingly generous using the word person to describe a subhuman like you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  8. #143 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    NYC & CO
    Posts
    4,205
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    120
    Groaned 104 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Home run? This guy's testimony was a bunt at best
    How do you figure?

  9. #144 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    22,418
    Thanks
    19,288
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 7,860 Posts
    Groans
    451
    Groaned 431 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    The cross examination was yesterday. You apparently missed it.
    Yes, I did miss it.

    So what caused the shallow breathing?
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

    — Joe Biden on Obama.

    “Unidentified stormtroopers. ”

    — Nancy Pelosi on U.S. National Guardsmen and women.

    “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

    - Sen. Schumer, describing his fear of the IC

    Socialism is just the modern word for monarchy.

Similar Threads

  1. Doctor who tried to save Floyd testifies to cause of death
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-09-2021, 09:37 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2021, 09:22 PM
  3. George Floyd Death Ruled Homicide
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2020, 04:32 AM
  4. George Floyd death: Liverpool footballers 'take a knee'
    By guno in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 10:48 PM
  5. Poll shows big racial divide in opinion on Trayvon Martin case
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •