Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, moon, CASPER, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, LV426, Trumpet, Doc Dutch and Hoosier Daddy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kamala Harris has gone 15 days without a news conference.. being tapped for border

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    Kamala Harris has gone 15 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...-border-crisis

Vice President Kamala Harris continued to draw criticism Wednesday about her absence from the U.S.-Mexico border region -- and for not facing reporters about her role as President Biden's border czar.

Her most recent detractors included former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, who called Harris "missing in action" on Wednesday and said, "God help us if she ever becomes president."

The vice president has so far avoided a border visit -- or a news conference about her border-related duties -- despite having visited Southern California over Easter weekend. She has now gone 15 days without holding a news conference about the border since taking on her new role.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do you all call trashbag harris's inaction, "leadership"?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-09-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

I am not sure of the relevance here. I thought you guys hate "whataboutism".

I do love how duplicitous the left has gotten regarding the wall and kids in cages.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Kamala Harris has gone 15 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...-border-crisis

Vice President Kamala Harris continued to draw criticism Wednesday about her absence from the U.S.-Mexico border region -- and for not facing reporters about her role as President Biden's border czar.

Her most recent detractors included former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, who called Harris "missing in action" on Wednesday and said, "God help us if she ever becomes president."

The vice president has so far avoided a border visit -- or a news conference about her border-related duties -- despite having visited Southern California over Easter weekend. She has now gone 15 days without holding a news conference about the border since taking on her new role.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do you all call trashbag harris's inaction, "leadership"?
    Shamala Hairless a useless sociopath???

Noooooooooooooooo...
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not sure of the relevance here. I thought you guys hate "whataboutism".

I do love how duplicitous the left has gotten regarding the wall and kids in cages.
    Chris Wallace is admired by most RESPECTABLE PEOPLE for his no-nonsense no-holding back tough questions that he asks every politician on both sides of the aisle!

Psaki is also highly respected- AMONG RESPECTABLE PEOPLE- for doing the tough job of providing answers as they become available to her about current events within the Biden Administration.

But Chris was mistaken when he said "The Biden Administration is being less transparent than the Trump Administration", regarding access by reporters to the Border Facilities for processing immigrants. THAT STATEMENT IS NOT EVEN TRUE! So I hope that you aren't hanging your hat on that misleading misquote as some kind of "Gotcha" for the JOE Biden haters who are trying so desperately to criticize and demonize the new Biden Administration for any thing they can muster up.

Here is what the issue is- The facility in question is the temporary holding facility for where children are brought first after being allowed across the Border that are coming out of the very dangerous facilities across the border where they have been staged since DONALD TRUMP PUT A MORATORIUM ON THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS THAT WAS STOPPED DEAD COLD- that created the crisis in the first place. The issue is that the facility only has a capacity for 1,000 children and the Children are only suppose to be there for 72 hours- BUT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF THE UN ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN THAT BIDEN ACCEPTED has overrun the facility, and it has been taking up to 10 days to process them out instead of the anticipated 72 hours!

BIG FUCKING DEAL! These children are better off on the American side of the border, even under crowded conditions, that are taking more time to process, because of their sheer numbers, instead of the dangerous place on the streets they were coming from across the border.

OK, so it is temporarily taking a week longer to process the children than what would be the normal flow.

Was it wrong to not let the politicians and reporters see the children in their crowded conditions? MAYBE SO! MAYBE NOT!

That is the debate!

I think the Biden Administration is resolving the issue, as more temporary facilities are being worked out, as we speak, and progress is already underway to resolve the temporary crowded conditions.

I would say, if this temporary crowded condition persists another week, then the press can criticize Joe Biden all you want, BUT GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE OK?

I think the over-crowding condition will be resolved before the next CHRIS WALLACE SUNDAY GRILLING!

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Chris Wallace is admired by most RESPECTABLE PEOPLE for his no-nonsense no-holding back tough questions that he asks every politician on both sides of the aisle!

Psaki is also highly respected- AMONG RESPECTABLE PEOPLE- for doing the tough job of providing answers as they become available to her about current events within the Biden Administration.

But Chris was mistaken when he said "The Biden Administration is being less transparent than the Trump Administration", regarding access by reporters to the Border Facilities for processing immigrants. THAT STATEMENT IS NOT EVEN TRUE! So I hope that you aren't hanging your hat on that misleading misquote as some kind of "Gotcha" for the JOE Biden haters who are trying so desperately to criticize and demonize the new Biden Administration for any thing they can muster up.

Here is what the issue is- The facility in question is the temporary holding facility for where children are brought first after being allowed across the Border that are coming out of the very dangerous facilities across the border where they have been staged since DONALD TRUMP PUT A MORATORIUM ON THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS THAT WAS STOPPED DEAD COLD- that created the crisis in the first place. The issue is that the facility only has a capacity for 1,000 children and the Children are only suppose to be there for 72 hours- BUT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF THE UN ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN THAT BIDEN ACCEPTED has overrun the facility, and it has been taking up to 10 days to process them out instead of the anticipated 72 hours!

BIG FUCKING DEAL! These children are better off on the American side of the border, even under crowded conditions, that are taking more time to process, because of their sheer numbers, instead of the dangerous place on the streets they were coming from across the border.

OK, so it is temporarily taking a week longer to process the children than what would be the normal flow.

Was it wrong to not let the politicians and reporters see the children in their crowded conditions? MAYBE SO! MAYBE NOT!

That is the debate!

I think the Biden Administration is resolving the issue, as more temporary facilities are being worked out, as we speak, and progress is already underway to resolve the temporary crowded conditions.

I would say, if this temporary crowded condition persists another week, then the press can criticize Joe Biden all you want, BUT GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE OK?

I think the over-crowding condition will be resolved before the next CHRIS WALLACE SUNDAY GRILLING!

So you want another week? can the press get a tour between then?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you want another week? can the press get a tour between then?
    What does that accomplish?

Do you really even give a fuck about these children- OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE AN IMPATIENT AND IMPOSSIBLE ASSHOLE- TRYING YOUR VERY BEST TO DAMN THIS PRESIDENT REGARDLESS TO WHETHER HE DOES OR DON'T DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING?

I think we know the answer!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 04-09-2021 at 08:37 AM.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What does that accomplish?

Are you seriously suggesting restricting the freedom of the press from showing the conditions at the facility is a good thing? the 180 you all are doing now is spectacular!

It would accomplish showing the public what our public servants are doing.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you seriously suggesting restricting the freedom of the press from showing the conditions at the facility is a good thing? the 180 you all are doing now is spectacular!

It would accomplish showing the public what our public servants are doing.
    Patience is a virtue! You may want to try it!

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Patience is a virtue! You may want to try it!

You are not addressing my point regarding why is the biden administration keeping out the press? Why are they completing the wall? why did he drop the responsibility on the trash bag vp who hasn't even made a statement on the issue?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are not addressing my point regarding why is the biden administration keeping out the press? Why are they completing the wall? why did he drop the responsibility on the trash bag vp who hasn't even made a statement on the issue?
    All in due time dude!

Why don't you take a break and let the professionals handle the problem?

Some of these children are being quarantined! And I see no reason why they should be exploited in the media for your satisfaction of criticizing the president.

Because to you, this is what this is really about!

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All in due time dude!

Why don't you take a break and let the professionals handle the problem?

Some of these children are being quarantined! And I see no reason why they should be exploited in the media for your satisfaction of criticizing the president.

Because to you, this is what this is really about!

I'm about watching both parties behave the same while calling each other immoral.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

She was put in charge of the immigration crisis, you don't think she should have released a statement and had a press conference? you can't "but trump" forever.
    Watch him lol.

Supposedly, Harris is meeting with leaders of the border countries. Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about asking Obrador about reinstating Trump’s Remain in Mexico policy. Coupled with having to restart on the wall, it’s easy to see why she’s not in a hurry to have a press conference on it.

It’s textbook unforced error on the regimes part. All they had to do was NOTHING. Trump had the pieces of the puzzle in place and all they had to do was leave it alone. Mexico was stopping them from getting here. Most of them, anyway. There’s no such thing as an impenetrable border on this continent. NK might have one.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm about watching both parties behave the same while calling each other immoral.
    Sure you are- YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECTLY BALANCED AND TOTALLY UNBIASED and NEUTRAL UNDERSTANDING NON-PARTISAN AND NON-POLITICAL HUMAN BEING AMONG US!

We should probably flip you a fish for being so understanding, impartial, and so patient, and so fair!

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure you are- YOU ARE THE MOST PERFECTLY BALANCED AND TOTALLY UNBIASED and NEUTRAL UNDERSTANDING NON-PARTISAN AND NON-POLITICAL HUMAN BEING AMONG US!

We should probably flip you a fish for being so understanding, impartial, and so patient, and so fair!

Thank you for the accolades, really it's not needed.

I am sure you care about those people at the border and not flip flopped your position and care based on who the potus was at all.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    She hasn't uttered a peep about what she's been doing to combat all those kids being put in cages. Nothing about stopping the surge of illegals, they just let them in without a scheduled court date.
    Kinda like a large well stocked department store advertising free everything, illegals flock here like stink on shit. And that's what they bring with them. Stink (and China virus). Slam the damn door!!
    It is a big problem that can not be solved in an instant. It takes planning and accumulating resources. I guess she should just spend all her time on Fox.