Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Giuliani Begs Federal Court To Dismiss Dominionís $1.3 Billion Lawsuit Against Him.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,832
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 859 Times in 627 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 162 Times in 149 Posts

    Default Giuliani Begs Federal Court To Dismiss Dominionís $1.3 Billion Lawsuit Against Him.

    Former Donald Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is asking a federal court to dismiss Dominion Voting Systems’s $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against him over his attacks on the company as part of an effort to undermine the credibility of the 2020 election."

    As a result of conspiring with Putin's puppet tRump to incite insurrection against the U.S. Capitol; engage in a treasonous act of waging war against the lawful and fair 2020 electoral process in favor of a POS tRump and his foreign owned creatures, and other atrocities of this un American tRump/Giuliani relationship, I hope federal courts not only dismiss this act of soliciting federal courts to join in the stench of Giuliani's un American and treasonous nature but to put a sanction on Giuliani that he will feel the power of Justice defended itself against him, and for Giuliani to take that sanction to this grave.

    https://dailyboulder.com/giuliani-be...SsTKYknpPzs5cs

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

    guno (04-08-2021)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    17,444
    Thanks
    3,512
    Thanked 5,231 Times in 4,162 Posts
    Groans
    602
    Groaned 215 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Why Trump? Because Fuck You that's why.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guille For This Post:

    Primavera (04-08-2021)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11,664
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked 4,356 Times in 3,005 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,597 Times in 1,470 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Former Donald Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is asking a federal court to dismiss Dominion Voting Systems’s $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against him over his attacks on the company as part of an effort to undermine the credibility of the 2020 election."

    As a result of conspiring with Putin's puppet tRump to incite insurrection against the U.S. Capitol; engage in a treasonous act of waging war against the lawful and fair 2020 electoral process in favor of a POS tRump and his foreign owned creatures, and other atrocities of this un American tRump/Giuliani relationship, I hope federal courts not only dismiss this act of soliciting federal courts to join in the stench of Giuliani's un American and treasonous nature but to put a sanction on Giuliani that he will feel the power of Justice defended itself against him, and for Giuliani to take that sanction to this grave.
    My prediction, Giuliani will be declaring bankruptcy some time this year.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

    guno (04-08-2021)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32,170
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 13,873 Times in 9,656 Posts
    Groans
    3,998
    Groaned 3,178 Times in 2,953 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    My prediction, Giuliani will be declaring bankruptcy some time this year.
    Rudy spends a lot of time abroad. He may suddenly have business and be unable to return.

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11,664
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked 4,356 Times in 3,005 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 1,597 Times in 1,470 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Rudy spends a lot of time abroad. He may suddenly have business and be unable to return.
    Giuliani is desperately trying to figure out a way out of this all. Giuliani's not in as much trouble as Gaetz, but it is hard to be in that much trouble.

Similar Threads

  1. Dominion won't rule out lawsuit against Trump
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2021, 05:18 PM
  2. Dominion Voting Systems files $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2021, 07:33 AM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-02-2021, 10:23 AM
  4. Clock Boy lawsuit tossed from Federal court
    By Cancel 2018.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2017, 04:51 PM
  5. Federal appeals court throws out Ďbirthersí lawsuit against Obama
    By Primavera in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •