Thread: ‘Damn it … I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced’:

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default ‘Damn it … I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced’:

‘Damn it … I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced’: Biden defends corporate tax hike"

President Joe Biden on Wednesday defended raising the corporate tax rate to help pay for his infrastructure plan, saying he’s “sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced.”

Fort Bragg solider gets 12 years in prison for sex with minor, staged kidnapping
    Police: Man who was knocked out trying to break up fight at Austin strip…

President Joe Biden on Wednesday defended raising the corporate tax rate to help pay for his infrastructure plan, saying he’s “sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced.”

Joe Biden wearing a suit and tie: President Joe Biden speaks during an event on the American Jobs Plan in Washington on Wednesday.© Provided by POLITICO President Joe Biden speaks during an event on the American Jobs Plan in Washington on Wednesday.
    Biden slammed former President Donald Trump’s corporate tax rate cuts, which he said mostly benefited the ultra-wealthy.

“I didn’t hear anybody hollering in this recovery, so-called, before I became president, this k-shaped recovery. … Where is the outrage there?” Biden said in a White House speech. “I’m not trying to punish anybody. But damn it, maybe it’s because I come from a middle-class neighborhood, I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced.”

Biden’s $2 trillion-plus infrastructure package includes funding for what is traditionally thought of as infrastructure — including money for things like roads and bridges — but also for broader, structural changes to the American economy. Biden’s plan would raise the corporate tax rate to help foot the bill. Corporations have largely opposed the plan, which comes after Biden signed a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill into law in March."

Thanks again to President Biden for justice at reversing the affects of fours year of a fake so-called president and Russian b!tch tRump and his sewer mob robbing the working and middle class taxpayer and treating them as slaves to be the spoil of the rich and blood sucking money greedy rich. Its is high time that justice of this nature has come upon U.S. society as a result of atrocities of tRump and his gutter goons' effort to break the spirit of society which has also caused the increase in violence, etc., in their lawlessly hacked in mission to destroy Democracy from within, which also has global implications too to which the fools overlooked.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo-bdXPBB7IAJw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Whythink (04-08-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

fuckwit.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    fuckwit.
    Poor thing. Seek help with your apparent mental dilemma.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Whythink (04-08-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Poor thing. Seek help with your apparent mental dilemma.
    Iranian chatbot.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Iranian chatbot.
    The usual Fucknuts foolishness
    Lock Him Up

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

fuckwit.
    cunt
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    ‘Damn it … I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced’: Biden defends corporate tax hike"

Fort Bragg solider gets 12 years in prison for sex with minor, staged kidnapping
    Police: Man who was knocked out trying to break up fight at Austin strip…

Joe Biden wearing a suit and tie: President Joe Biden speaks during an event on the American Jobs Plan in Washington on Wednesday.© Provided by POLITICO President Joe Biden speaks during an event on the American Jobs Plan in Washington on Wednesday.
    Biden slammed former President Donald Trump’s corporate tax rate cuts, which he said mostly benefited the ultra-wealthy.

“I didn’t hear anybody hollering in this recovery, so-called, before I became president, this k-shaped recovery. … Where is the outrage there?” Biden said in a White House speech. “I’m not trying to punish anybody. But damn it, maybe it’s because I come from a middle-class neighborhood, I’m sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced.”

Biden’s $2 trillion-plus infrastructure package includes funding for what is traditionally thought of as infrastructure — including money for things like roads and bridges — but also for broader, structural changes to the American economy. Biden’s plan would raise the corporate tax rate to help foot the bill. Corporations have largely opposed the plan, which comes after Biden signed a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill into law in March."

Thanks again to President Biden for justice at reversing the affects of fours year of a fake so-called president and Russian b!tch tRump and his sewer mob robbing the working and middle class taxpayer and treating them as slaves to be the spoil of the rich and blood sucking money greedy rich. Its is high time that justice of this nature has come upon U.S. society as a result of atrocities of tRump and his gutter goons' effort to break the spirit of society which has also caused the increase in violence, etc., in their lawlessly hacked in mission to destroy Democracy from within, which also has global implications too to which the fools overlooked.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uo-bdXPBB7IAJw

the more nails in trumps coffin the better
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.