Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can We Stop Pretending George Floyd’s Death Didn't Have Anything to Do with Racism?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Here’s what I get because I can actually see it with my own two eyes.

Lots of people are being played, they are being divided and it’s intentional. The media eats this shit up because it’s good for ratings. They are more than happy to speculate about Chauvin’s motives and they DO NOT CARE if they get everyone worked up only to have Chauvin acquitted.

If cities burn as a result THEY DO NOT CARE, in fact that just spells more viewers. Then they can stand in front of a burning minority owned business and gas light their viewers about ‘mostly peaceful protests’.

I refuse to be a part of it.
    Chauvin murdered a man because he wanted to and thought he could get away with it just as racist cops have been getting away with it for centuries. Nobody has to be ‘worked up’ about the murder of George Floyd. The whole world has been watching it from the moment it happened. America is on trial, with the backdrop of the Hillbilly Insurection for context.

Qualified Immunity is headed the way of confederate monuments .. into the garbage dump of racist life.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

No
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Absolutely. As soon as one of you libtard asswipes provides some GODDAMNED EVIDENCE that racism was a factor.
    Libtard asswipes? Get off the internet Junior and go finish your geometry homework.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”