Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Why I am watching every minute of the Chauvin Murder trial of George Floyd

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

A gross injustice has been visited upon this nation. The guilty verdict that this jury arrived at will further erode our justice system and create an environment where being a police officer is NOT a duty anyone would want to do.

I wont blame our police for quitting, retiring and perhaps even refusing to go into crime ridden urban sewers thus resulting in more crime, more murders and more deaths.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Another incoherent rant. You should put down the bong snowflake.
    He has a special one.

NSFW

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,820 Times in 14,169 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    A gross injustice has been visited upon this nation. The guilty verdict that this jury arrived at will further erode our justice system and create an environment where being a police officer is NOT a duty anyone would want to do.

I wont blame our police for quitting, retiring and perhaps even refusing to go into crime ridden urban sewers thus resulting in more crime, more murders and more deaths.

Your kinds time is coming to an end
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guAno View Post
    Your kinds time is coming to an end
    My kind??? You mean people who put themselves through college, never took anything from anyone, no criminal record and who are self sufficient and not leaches on society? That might prove true; if the morons in the Party of the Jackass and PHONY media have their way, the world will be full of uneducated, race hustling, lying, worthless pieces of human excrement like you.

guAno
    noun
    gua·no | \ ˈgwä-(ˌ)nō
    : a fertilizer containing the accumulated excrement of seabirds or bats broadly : excrement especially of seabirds or bats
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The lefts idea of justice:

Maxine Waters, breaking the law by violating curfew (because “she didn’t agree with it”): “We’ve got to get more confrontational.”

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The results of this lie filled narrative and mob mentality will be the erosion of police forces in blue State Democratically controlled urban shit holes. But, in the end, Liberals never seemed to be too concerned with more black deaths in those urban shit holes.

In addition, there will be a loss of enthusiasm for youth wanting to become a cop and for those who are, to quit or retire.

When you celebrate convicted drug addicted felons as heroes and the cops as the problem, you get the third world shitholes our urban sewers are becoming. It's hard to invent the level of stupidity and ignorance the left and the PHONY media wallow in. Here's the future:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-21-2021)

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3:57, in Footage

A bystander tells an officer that Floyd had mental problems. The officer again asks if Floyd is under the influence, Floyd responding no. We now know this was a lie. The autopsy revealed that Floyd had lethal amounts of fentanyl and smaller amounts of methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death.

Officers then directed him to a police car and ordered him to get inside. He resisted, repeatedly saying he was claustrophobic and couldn’t breathe even though he was just behind the wheel of his own car. Officers attempted to shove him into the backseat, with Officer Lane offering to stay with him, roll down the windows, and turn on the air conditioning.

4:38, in Footage

An officer has Floyd against the police SUV telling him to “Stop falling down. Stay on your feet and face the car door.” Floyd is again not complying with their orders. “Please, I want to talk with you man,” he shrieks at the police.

5:26 in Footage

At 5:26, Floyd again tells the police officers that he won't get into the police SUV because he's claustrophobic. The officers repeatedly ask him to get into the SUV. Finally, Floyd says “I’m gonna go in!”.

6:18 in Footage

Floyd continues to resist. They order him multiple more times to get into the SUV. Officers continue their efforts to get Floyd into the car, but he resists again claiming himself claustrophobic. Floyd hit his head on the car’s window and suffered a minor cut. Consequently, the police placed a “Code 2” call for Emergency Medical Services to tend to the wound.

Officer Kueng (to Floyd): "Take a seat"

George Floyd: “I can’t choke, I can’t breathe Mr. Officer! Please! Please!” (this was before any obstruction was placed on or near his neck)

George Floyd: “I want to lay on the ground. I want to lay on the ground. I want to lay on the ground!”

Officer Lane: “You’re getting in the squad [car].”

George Floyd: “I want to lay on the ground! I’m going down, I’m going down, I’m going down.”

Before he was restrained on the ground, Floyd complained that he couldn't breathe seven times!

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

George Floyd: “I’m through, I’m through. I’m claustrophobic. My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Everything hurts. I need some water or something, please. Please? I can’t breathe officer.”

Officer Chauvin: “Then stop talking, stop yelling.”

George Floyd: “You’re going to kill me, man.”

Officer Chauvin: “Then stop talking, stop yelling, it takes a heck of a lot of oxygen to talk.”

George Floyd: “Come on, man. Oh, oh. [crosstalk] I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe. Ah! They’ll kill me. They’ll kill me. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. Oh!”

Lane asks if they should “roll him on his side,”

Officer Chauvin: “No, he’s staying where we’ve got him.”

Office Lane: “I just worry about the excited delirium or whatever,”

Officer Chauvin says, “Well, that’s why we got the ambulance coming.”

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

First Autopsy

Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s autopsy report said Floyd experienced “fentanyl intoxication” and “recent methamphetamine use” these were “significant conditions” leading to his death.

“If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3,” - Dr. Anthony Baker

Prior to issuing the autopsy report, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner preliminarily found that the “Autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Floyd resisting arrest begins at minute 6:49. Meth pipe found at minute 7:48.
    RAW: George Floyd Minneapolis police body camera footage

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The hero of the BLM movement and the asinine narrative that we are a systemically racist society is a Felon. This is a guy who forced his way into a pregnant woman's home and pressed a gun into her abdomen demanding drugs. Just a gentle giant he was.

In March 1997, Floyd was charged with delivering “less than 1 gram” of cocaine. He was sentenced to 180 days of confinement with 29 days credited. Floyd was charged with the same offense again in 2004, and was sentenced to 10 months in state jail with 109 days credited.

In 1998, he was charged with aggravated robbery by “committing theft of property” and exhibiting “a deadly weapon,” a firearm. He was sentenced to 10 months in jail with 70 days credited. In December later that year, shortly after he was released, Floyd was sentenced to 10 days of confinement after being charged with the theft of “$50-$500.”

He was found guilty of possession of a controlled substance – cocaine – in 2003 and was sentenced to 8 months in jail with 92 days credited. He was convicted of “criminal trespass[ing]” in the same year and sentenced to 30 days confinement in the Harris County Jail – but 87 days were credited.

Floyd’s last offense on record occurred in 2007. He “forced his way” into a woman’s home after lying about being “with the water department,” then “placed a pistol against… [her] abdomen,” according to the complaint. Floyd and his 5 companions “demanded to know where the drugs and money were,” but were told that there were neither in the house. They proceeded to take jewelry and the victim’s cell phone. In 2009, Floyd was sentenced to 5 years in jail.

https://www.canyon-news.com/george-f...ntences/117128