Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Canadian Conservatives Really Taking This Seriously Or Perhaps Just For Show?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Are Canadian Conservatives Really Taking This Seriously Or Perhaps Just For Show?

03/31/2021 I released the following publicly as well to the officials of Canada and also to well the officials of the UK.

Are you rich and want to get even richer? Simply lobby another countries officials to shut down natural resource production like oil and food. Circulate lies even through their legislations to keep the population distracted from the crippling of their economy as you lobby to open the borders while also making up lies about citizens who oppose illegal invasion. You lobby to have the country go into seemingly endless debt while distracting it's society with more lies and deceptions then shut down the countries economy and watch an atrocity unfold. All you have to do from there is buy up all of the businesses then declare global warming is no longer an issue then use what citizens are left as slaves to extract the resources you lobbied to discontinue to run during country take over.

The very next day the conservatives announced a proposed bill to release farmers from paying carbon tax thus appearing to try and help our food production.

Today MP Pierre Poilievre asks how do we resolve our lobbying problem in a 2 minute 42 second video he titled

"Those who TAKE and Those that MAKE Pierre Poilievre"

I'm glad I created and released that text photo etc. I haven't seen this much action following a release I made in some time but now that I have seen what they are up to I can only wonder is it just part of the globalist show or are these conservatives actually going to start fighting for Canadians? Lobbying is not democracy, it is a betrayal to us all period.

If lobbying was criminalized and officials were funded by tax dollars equally, I'm pretty confident we wouldn't even be in debt and if so not even a fraction of the debt we are currently made out to owe and it would all be controlled equally for officials. The officials would be abiding by democracy instead of stabbing citizens in the back while catering to lobbyist dictatorship.

Lobbying has played a huge role in screwing up and setting back allot of countries. Lobbying has got to go.

...and yes I realize in the text photo that countries was properly country's referring to a country but I'll let that stand. I never claimed to be perfect just beyond ultimate.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stick to beer and hockey, Canucks.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eagle View Post
    Stick to beer and hockey, Canucks.
    You can go right ahead and stick to fly tape, I'll stick with important issues
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow a little surprised towards lack of reaction ... zomblified anyone ....

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

This OP is all over the place. Not sure what it is you are getting at? Immigration? Lobbying? Deceitful politicians and lobbyists? Sum it up and maybe the complexity of subjects will come out. The YouTube was interesting but just another whine about the obvious.

"Liberals feel unworthy of their possessions. Conservatives feel they deserve everything they've stolen." Mort Sahl, quoted in Moments of Clarity
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-12-2021), Taichiliberal (04-12-2021)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    You can go right ahead and stick to fly tape, I'll stick with important issues
    I don't have flies buzzing around me, because unlike you I bathe regularly.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have flies buzzing around me, because unlike you I bathe regularly.
    I shower regularly. I mean is that the best you can do? Trying to make me cry lol

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    This OP is all over the place. Not sure what it is you are getting at? Immigration? Lobbying? Deceitful politicians and lobbyists? Sum it up and maybe the complexity of subjects will come out. The YouTube was interesting but just another whine about the obvious.

"Liberals feel unworthy of their possessions. Conservatives feel they deserve everything they've stolen." Mort Sahl, quoted in Moments of Clarity
    Funny, everything is laid out and I am sure that even the simplest of mentalities can understand. You appear to be very confused about liberals and conservatives.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    I shower regularly. I mean is that the best you can do? Trying to make me cry lol
    Once a month?

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once a month?
    Why is once a month your norm? Me, every day or couple of days depending upon physical exertion activity, I mean I wouldn't want to smell as bad as you by any means ...

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once a month?
    Here's a movie suggestion for you Jimmy Jim

thanks for stopping by ...

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Once a month?
    Hey it might teach a fledgling like you how to fly, plus it's a fun light hearted cool kind of geeky movie (essentially right up your alley lol)

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

SOS from the reaganomics crowd, only this time it's from Canada.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-13-2021)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-13-2021)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Three responses from one short sentence. Looks like I hit the mark lol.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Three responses from one short sentence. Looks like I hit the mark lol.
    Good for you to see things so desperately, now feel free to hit the shower.