Thread: The Race For The Throne

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default The Race For The Throne

Megalomania is a mental illness. People with megalomania have delusional fantasies that they are more relevant (important) or powerful than they truly are. They have inflated self esteem and overestimate their powers and beliefs. People with megalomania more than often showcase disposition towards humbleness.

The word "megalomania" is no longer used in the mental health field, and is not mentioned in either the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) or the International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD). Instead, this condition is now called narcissistic personality disorder. The condition affects both men and women.

The word "megalomania" comes from two Greek words: "µe?a??" (megalo-), meaning large or great, and "µa??a" (mania), meaning madness or frenzy.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Diagnosing Senile Joe Biden with megalomania is too generous for a piece of human garbage:

Victor Davis Hanson says Joe Biden is suffering from "megalomania," gripped with the delusion that he is the answer to all of the problems he blames on Donald Trump.

"Of all Biden’s diminishing powers, megalomania seems the last to go," Hanson wrote at American Greatness. "So instead of claiming credit for his predecessor’s accomplishments, Biden did the very opposite, with pretensions he would outdo Obamacare, the New Deal, and the Great Society all at once. In that vein, he has not only misrepresented Trump’s achievements, but in spite and ignorance sought to undo them at the border, on the economy, and in public health."

The ICD invented narcissistic personality disorder for Dr. Jill:

"Biden calls any state that reasonably asks for voter IDs racist. And he has reverted to a paranoid presidency that is far less transparent than Trump’s, far more isolated, and reliant on a groveling media to disguise what may end up as something similar to the last 14 months of Woodrow Wilson’s presidency, with Jill Biden as the would-be Edith Wilson."

Victor Davis Hanson rips Biden for 'megalomania'
    Bob Unruh By Bob Unruh
    Published April 5, 2021 at 7:28pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/victor-d...n-megalomania/

If China Joe’s wife beats Kamal Harris to the throne Jill will be more dangerous:

. . . Jill seems to want to be first lady so badly she is willing to sacrifice her husband's well-being to her own hunger for power. Maybe she thinks she can be Edith Wilson, Woodrow Wilson's second wife, who ostensibly ran the country after Wilson's massive stroke in 1919. He had suffered three previous strokes: 1896, 1906, and 1913. Wilson was an avowed racist and the first "progressive" president to attempt the transformation of America. He was a nasty piece of work. Obama was his direct descendent politically.

Joe Biden suffered two aneurysms for which he underwent brain surgery. He survived those operations and remained a senator without distinction. As Robert Gates wrote in his book, Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy issue for forty years. He has always been a mediocre senator and everyone — the media and the DNC — knows it.

April 28, 2020
    Nancy Pelosi, a ghastly creature, quite beyond the pale
    By Patricia McCarthy

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._the_pale.html

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...23#post3625823

Dr. Jill has her work cut out for her if she believes an old lady wearing fishnet stockings will beat a professional tramp to the throne:

What to do to divert attention away from the Big Border Crisis when you’re Joe Biden’s wife and main ‘on-the-ground handler’?

You jump into your trusty fishnet stockings, short leather skirt and black booties in order to deplane at Andrews Airforce Base on your way back from California in that “all-eyes-on-me” getup!

“She looks like Madonna’s Grandmother?”

In the same outfit, “Madonna’s Grandmother” and even Great Grandmother would look a lot better better than Jill.

Those Fishy Fishnet Stockings Worn By Biden’s 69-Year-Old Handler
    By Judi McLeod
    April 6, 2021

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...ar-old-handler
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I just got off welfare and now I own the pizzeria. Get this guy out of here before I go broke.

INTS: AIOY-T+;

I know you're telling me.

51umi0psk9L._AC_SY400_.jpg

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

It's Ricky schiff and paul creative huh??

The machine company charges well over $100 an hour with a 2 week grace period.
    You're looking at well over $1,000 just for the sample. Are you done yet? Go F your mother.
    He got it back in a couple of hours. Some chink lady is fishing me shows up.
    This is your console. Who's the user? I don't get for this. Would you like me to set the clock?

I'm not rocky and bullwinkle with the romper room outfit. hiergy hiergy hiergy.
    How did you get this job. The same way he got the money to buy that car.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Diagnosing Senile Joe Biden with megalomania is too generous for a piece of human garbage:
    Biden is a babbling halfwit who thinks he is a political genius every time he comes up with the correct total when he counts his toes.

'Dull class'? Biden botched joke that Reagan nailed in cadet speech
    By Art Moore
    Published May 20, 2021 at 2:41pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/4917191/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer