Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The First whore, and her crackhead parmesan cheese smoking son!

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,419 Times in 52,443 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    No, I just understand Scripture a little more than you! My evidence of you being non Christian and I take no solace in doing this but from another thread!

No, they're just idiots. Why would I think a fucking retard is bad or evil? They simply need a caretaker; usually a family member.

No, I'm against Federal mandates, but support State and municipal mandates per the will of the local citizenry. Good leadership and education should be enough. Too bad one of the biggest fucking morons to ever occupy the WH spent over a year denying there was a problem with COVID.

Also that is bearing false witness against trump who never denied it was a problem, well only when Fauci was making the rounds saying it wasn't!
    Repent sinner!
    Dude, if that was true, then please explain how you exercise Christ's Two Commandments every day. Please post examples.

To prove me wrong, you'd have to post something all JPP members can see are examples of you following Christ.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-19-2021)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Dude, if that was true, then please explain how you exercise Christ's Two Commandments every day. Please post examples.

To prove me wrong, you'd have to post something all JPP members can see are examples of you following Christ.
    I have turned over a new leaf not responding in kind! I refuse to answer your question based on the fact that it is coming from a secularist, with no love himself! Oh ok, Loving the the Lord my God with all my heart mind and soul and my neighbor as myself!

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have turned over a new leaf not responding in kind! I refuse to answer your question based on the fact that it is coming from a secularist, with no love himself! Oh ok, Loving the the Lord my God with all my heart mind and soul and my neighbor as myself!
    As of a couple days ago? Awesome. I'd look forward to seeing it if you hadn't just negated your own claim in the second sentence with two examples of you bearing false witness and clearly not loving your neighbor as yourself. Sad, but I'll continue to pray for you and have faith God knows you're sick and don't mean the hate and lies you spread about others.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-20-2021)

6. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As of a couple days ago? Awesome. I'd look forward to seeing it if you hadn't just negated your own claim in the second sentence with two examples of you bearing false witness and clearly not loving your neighbor as yourself. Sad, but I'll continue to pray for you and have faith God knows you're sick and don't mean the hate and lies you spread about others.
    Why would you Pray? Obviously by your statements on here, you are certainly no Christian! How can you post the things you do and claim to love anyone other than yourself? Telling the truth is not bearing false witness, you won't even answer a simple question about whether you are Christian or not then claim to want to pray for me, after doing the exact things you want to pray about for me!

New King James Version
    Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It seems clear you love the world, and are worried about what people will think if you come out and claim to be a Christian!

My reading today
    Titus 3 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

7. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why would you Pray? Obviously by your statements on here, you are certainly no Christian! How can you post the things you do and claim to love anyone other than yourself? Telling the truth is not bearing false witness, you won't even answer a simple question about whether you are Christian or not then claim to want to pray for me, after doing the exact things you want to pray about for me!

New King James Version
    Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It seems clear you love the world, and are worried about what people will think if you come out and claim to be a Christian!

My reading today
    Titus 3 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
    Go look in a mirror, sir. You're the one who has an unChristian attitude about your fellow Americans.

8. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Go look in a mirror, sir. You're the one who has an unChristian attitude about your fellow Americans.
    Are you serious? Your hatred of anything not left wing fringe is well documented in your name calling and memes!

Are you ever going to answer the question?

9. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you serious? Your hatred of anything not left wing fringe is well documented in your name calling and memes!

Are you ever going to answer the question?
    There you go again proving you are not walking the walk. You are free to claim you're Jesus Christ himself, but your actions, your words and thoughts define you as a non-Christian person.

Pick out 3 of my memes you consider hateful of anything not "left wing fringe" and repost them so you can prove me wrong.

10. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There you go again proving you are not walking the walk. You are free to claim you're Jesus Christ himself, but your actions, your words and thoughts define you as a non-Christian person.

Pick out 3 of my memes you consider hateful of anything not "left wing fringe" and repost them so you can prove me wrong.
    That is absolute truth!

Republican Jesus Meme! I am not going back to find the others! That one is recent an sticks out!

11. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is absolute truth!

Republican Jesus Meme! I am not going back to find the others! That one is recent an sticks out!
    Are you saying people like that don't exist in Washington, DC much less the rest of America?

12. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you saying people like that don't exist in Washington, DC much less the rest of America?
    Yes!

13. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes!
    Disagreed. Try watching CSPAN for yourself and not let Sean or Tucker tell you what it all means.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-21-2021)

15. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed. Try watching CSPAN for yourself and not let Sean or Tucker tell you what it all means.
    Hmm, the one whom says I insult, insults me!
    Ever going to answer the question?

16. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmm, the one whom says I insult, insults me!
    Ever going to answer the question?
    Okay. Where do you get your news then, Matt? What news tells you all Republicans are angels who never do wrong?

I'm curious because it appears several Republicans are going to jail.

17. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay. Where do you get your news then, Matt? What news tells you all Republicans are angels who never do wrong?

I'm curious because it appears several Republicans are going to jail.
    If you can't show enough respect to stop calling me Matt when I clearly am not why should I respond? I watch several news outlets, newsmax, local news.
    Your memes do not say anything about doing wrong, they show Jesus holding a weapon! There are most certainly criminals in both parties I am sure!

18. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you can't show enough respect to stop calling me Matt when I clearly am not why should I respond? I watch several news outlets, newsmax, local news.
    Your memes do not say anything about doing wrong, they show Jesus holding a weapon! There are most certainly criminals in both parties I am sure!
    You explain to me why you were banned for two weeks and, almost to the day, Matt Dillon was also gone. Once you do, then I'll believe you.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-22-2021)