Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gun sales sky rocket in march

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Democrats are buying guns faster than anyone else. That is actually good news. Much better chance of them taking out themselves and their own families by accident.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-gun-ownership

I don’t know how many times I’ve heard gun restrictionists claim that if African Americans owned firearms in large numbers, conservatives would quickly turn on the Second Amendment. Yet, all gun advocates I see cheer it on. It seems to me that others are doing the scaremongering.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    we're starting to group together. small bands becoming larger. we're getting prepared and it's a good thing to see
    Promises Promises......the MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME Generation has failed at every opportunity to this point.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Promises Promises......the MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME Generation has failed at every opportunity to this point.
    I don't know anything about the ME generation. I just know that my brothers in the MC i'm in are banding together and prepping.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know anything about the ME generation. I just know that my brothers in the MC i'm in are banding together and prepping.
    We'll See.....you are currently being hunted.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We'll See.....you are currently being hunted.
    bring it on. i'm not alone anymore.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

bring it on. i'm not alone anymore.
    Bus Drivers to UTOPIA have always been willing to throw a great many over the sides along the way.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bus Drivers to UTOPIA have always been willing to throw a great many over the sides along the way.
    we Marines stick together. no other brothers I'd ever trust more

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Of course they did, couple two three mass shootings and the gun manufactures can again start regurgitating the propaganda that the Democrats are coming to take away everyone's guns, works every time
    you dont get the point of this post either just like guano .

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Democrats are buying guns faster than anyone else. That is actually good news. Much better chance of them taking out themselves and their own families by accident.
    and here is a man who has a understanding of what this post is about

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Sailor (04-07-2021)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    you dont get the point of this post either just like guano .
    There is no point

Now you are going to tell me Democrats are buying the most guns, which is insane, first off, political party identification is no where necessary in purchasing weapons, so how do they know what party the purchaser belongs to, and secondly, the topic post, which includes no source, determines Democrats bought more guns cause people in Illinois bought guns. Illinois is over 35% Republican

Is no point

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    No surprise, the gun lobby riling up the rubes , same thing happened when Obama was going to take the rubes guns

The gun manufactures are laughing the way to the bank, while the goobers run to gun stores like Pavlov's dogs
    have you always been a racist?????

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course they did, couple two three mass shootings and the gun manufactures can again start regurgitating the propaganda that the Democrats are coming to take away everyone's guns, works every time
    hey, racist, did you also agree with biden when he said that if you didn't vote for him, then you weren't black????

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    No big surprise with shotgun blow hole joe 8n office .
    Totals for march was a bit over 4.6 million gun sales for the entire nation.
    What is interesting is the majority of sales took place in a democrat state about 1.4 million plus guns sold in Illinois the home of o bung hole and chicago a city with serious crime problems and tight gun laws .
    Seems there has been a huge increase across america in gun sales to women blacks and democrats . You call all thank uncle blow hole joe and his stooges for that .
    When did skyrocket become two words?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no point

Now you are going to tell me Democrats are buying the most guns, which is insane, first off, political party identification is no where necessary in purchasing weapons, so how do they know what party the purchaser belongs to, and secondly, the topic post, which includes no source, determines Democrats bought more guns cause people in Illinois bought guns. Illinois is over 35% Republican

Is no point
    democrat have been buying more guns sense the riots and pandemic the fat that Illinois a democrat state had over 1.4 million gun sales in march out of 4.6 million nation wide is a good indicator .

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    When did skyrocket become two words?
    o no the spelling police I done they will bust me while gangs kill in Chicago every day and illegals cross the boarder by the thousands drat the spelling police