Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trump campaign stealing money from his donors' bank accounts.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump separates these saps from their money at will, spends that trailer rent on lawyers and adderall !

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

One guy sent Trump 500 bucks. Then he did not pay much attention and discovered he was down 3000 bucks. It's OK, Trump wanted it.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    When Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, he didn’t stop asking his supporters for money. The emails kept coming in. But by the end of his four years in office, according to a new report in The New York Times, they had begun to look an awful lot like a scam.
    By June 2020, the Trump campaign had begun using dark patterns, computer interfaces designed to trick users, to automatically sign up campaign contributors to donate far more money than they had intended — recurring monthly donations, recurring weekly donations, even a one-time surprise “money bomb” — by pre-checking the checkboxes for each option, burying the fine print under paragraphs of bold text, and forcing his supporters to wade through it all and opt out if they wanted to make a simple donation.
    Here’s how bad it got as of October, according to the NYT:
    One Kansas City supporter who donated $500 saw his account tapped for $3,000 that month. Another realized their $990 donation had become $8,000. Banks and a major credit card company told the NYT that processing fraud claims for WinRed, the conservative fundraising site processing these payments, had started to become a significant percentage of their daily workload. A Trump spokeperson admitted at least $19.7 million worth of its transactions had been disputed. And those are just from people who bothered to dispute the charges.
    tRump and his sewer conspiring GOPers stole $8 trillion from the U.S. taxpayer to accommodate their rich and greedy pimps but of course tRump and his GOPer gutter swine still has a clump of deplorable un Americans who apparently do not mind being prostituted out as losers and suckers, and to which tRump already called his deplorables at being stupid, uneducated and easy to manipulate and that stupid people like tRump. This is the legacy of a atrocity that President Biden inherited and to which President Biden and team have accomplished extraordinary measures through Executive Orders and Congressional actions at Democrats holding the majority at reversing
    the atrocities that tRump and his lawlessly hacked in team of prostitutes of foreign enemies left behind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (04-12-2021)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    tRump and his sewer conspiring GOPers stole $8 trillion from the U.S. taxpayer to accommodate their rich and greedy pimps but of course tRump and his GOPer gutter swine still has a clump of deplorable un Americans who apparently do not mind being prostituted out as losers and suckers, and to which tRump already called his deplorables at being stupid, uneducated and easy to manipulate and that stupid people like tRump. This is the legacy of a atrocity that President Biden inherited and to which President Biden and team have accomplished extraordinary measures through Executive Orders and Congressional actions at Democrats holding the majority at reversing
    the atrocities that tRump and his lawlessly hacked in team of prostitutes of foreign enemies left behind.
    Well said. I'm just glad Trump and the RepubliQanons aren't in power anymore (thanks to Trump).
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I almost think trump will claim insanity in the end.
    That's pretty believable. It may be the best defense. You think his dick-suckers would still vote for Trump if he ran in 2024 after claiming insanity?
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,023 Times in 8,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    That's pretty believable. It may be the best defense. You think his dick-suckers would still vote for Trump if he ran in 2024 after claiming insanity?
    If Democrats really want to screw the Republicans, they will cease all investigations into trump. If trump is free to win the nomination in 2024, he will, and then he will destroy the Republican Party.