Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump campaign stealing money from his donors' bank accounts.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    He can give lessons to Sidney Powell.

Stable genius. lolol
    It would all be hilarious, if it were not so sad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2021)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    It would all be hilarious, if it were not so sad.
    Hey, if the TrumpTards are stupid enough to get fleeced by the Orange Turd, it's on them. Like they say, "A fool and is money are soon parted".

It'll be an expensive lesson to learn but an important one. Trump will go down in history as the biggest charlatan in America.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 10.16.37 AM.jpg
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (04-10-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2021), Walt (04-10-2021)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Many presidents to come will be reassured they will never go down in history as the worst American president ever

Trump will own that label for centuries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Many presidents to come will be reassured they will never go down in history as the worst American president ever

Trump will own that label for centuries
    His base is dwindling. Trump is yesterday's news. He is no longer relevant. In 2024, he'll be 78, still morbidly obese and still suffering from Post-COVID Cognitive Decline.

Trump won't run in 2024 because he doesn't want to lose again. The election fraud won't float anymore. Every day that passes moves Trump closer to the trash bin.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh that's just great. I wonder how many small donations ($10, $20) are still being subtracted from accounts unnoticed?

My husband served as his mother's financial and medical guardian when she developed dementia and needed to live in a home. While going over her accounts one day, I noticed a $9.95 charge that was deducted monthly from her checking account. After a brief research, it turned out that five or six years earlier, she had purchased something that apparently had a scheme just like this one -- not a one-time charge but a monthly one. Because it was just under $10 her bank didn't flag it as a scam. Older ppl often fall prey to this sort of thing. I wasn't "older" at the time but I also caught one of those things, charged to my credit card, that I thought was a one-time charge. Fortunately I stopped it the 2nd month, and was refunded the money.

Scammers gonna scam, even when ex-#IMPOTUSx2.
    Yeah, I've been scammed by that scheme in the play but I was able to catch it. I check my finances frequently (my wife says obsessively).

The bottom line is Trump is fleecing his supporters. He's scamming his supporters. He's robbing his supporters. And they're too naive to realize it.
    But it's hard to find any sympathy for these victims of Trump's scheme. You get what you deserve.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Capitalist View Post
    Yeah, I've been scammed by that scheme in the play but I was able to catch it. I check my finances frequently (my wife says obsessively).

The bottom line is Trump is fleecing his supporters. He's scamming his supporters. He's robbing his supporters. And they're too naive to realize it.
    But it's hard to find any sympathy for these victims of Trump's scheme. You get what you deserve.
    Yep. As far as I'm concerned, it's a good example of a fool and his money being soon parted. When you vote for the one holding the scissors, don't be surprised when you get sheered. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

When Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, he didn’t stop asking his supporters for money. The emails kept coming in. But by the end of his four years in office, according to a new report in The New York Times, they had begun to look an awful lot like a scam.
    By June 2020, the Trump campaign had begun using dark patterns, computer interfaces designed to trick users, to automatically sign up campaign contributors to donate far more money than they had intended — recurring monthly donations, recurring weekly donations, even a one-time surprise “money bomb” — by pre-checking the checkboxes for each option, burying the fine print under paragraphs of bold text, and forcing his supporters to wade through it all and opt out if they wanted to make a simple donation.
    Here’s how bad it got as of October, according to the NYT:
    One Kansas City supporter who donated $500 saw his account tapped for $3,000 that month. Another realized their $990 donation had become $8,000. Banks and a major credit card company told the NYT that processing fraud claims for WinRed, the conservative fundraising site processing these payments, had started to become a significant percentage of their daily workload. A Trump spokeperson admitted at least $19.7 million worth of its transactions had been disputed. And those are just from people who bothered to dispute the charges.
    really why isn't he innjail then ???????

12. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really why isn't he innjail then ???????
    If you believe Trump's campaign isn't fleecing his donors, then you should donate more money to him.
    How much have you donated to Trump so far, BullShitBob? Send Trump more money, if you love him so much.
    Show your support and send him more money. Otherwise, Jared is gonna tell Trump you're a stinking lib.
    Tell us how much money Trump has scammed you out of. We're all very interested.

If you're too embarrassed to answer, we understand. I wouldn't admit I was scammed by the Orange Turd either.

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you believe Trump's campaign isn't fleecing his donors, then you should donate more money to him.
    How much have you donated to Trump so far, BullShitBob? Send Trump more money, if you love him so much.
    Show your support and send him more money. Otherwise, Jared is gonna tell Trump you're a stinking lib.
    Tell us how much money Trump has scammed you out of. We're all very interested.

If you're too embarrassed to answer, we understand. I wouldn't admit I was scammed by the Orange Turd either.
    So what your saying is you have zero proof of your claim right.
    I neve

O by the way I never donated to trump not a penny. Lol

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So what your saying is you have zero proof of your claim right.
    I neve

O by the way I never donated to trump not a penny. Lol
    So, you're a closet libtard. Okay, got it. Thanks for being honest, BullShitBob.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, you're a closet libtard. Okay, got it. Thanks for being honest, BullShitBob.
    no thats not what I'm saying lol, I said I never donated to trump and you have zero proof of your claim. and you some how turned that into I a closet liberal lol In the off topic forum I am posting a story about democrat moron special Olympics . clearly O need to include you into that topic if you some how got im a closet liberal out of that, you would would be a real contender for first place.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no thats not what I'm saying lol, I said I never donated to trump and you have zero proof of your claim. and you some how turned that into I a closet liberal lol In the off topic forum I am posting a story about democrat moron special Olympics . clearly O need to include you into that topic if you some how got im a closet liberal out of that, you would would be a real contender for first place.
    How can you support Trump and not donate to his campaign? I didn't say you're a lib. Trump did. His campaign is telling all his minions that if you don't donate money to Trump, You're a DEFECTOR and are a lib.

"We need to know we haven't lost you to the Radical Left," one pre-checked yellow box on the NRCC's website read this week. "If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems. CHECK this box and we can win back the House and get Trump to run in 2024."

So there's your proof, TrumpTard. If you've never donated to Trump's campaign, you're a fucking LIBTARD and when Trump finds out, he's not going to let you suck his dick anymore.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How can you support Trump and not donate to his campaign? I didn't say you're a lib. Trump did. His campaign is telling all his minions that if you don't donate money to Trump, You're a DEFECTOR and are a lib.

"We need to know we haven't lost you to the Radical Left," one pre-checked yellow box on the NRCC's website read this week. "If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems. CHECK this box and we can win back the House and get Trump to run in 2024."

So there's your proof, TrumpTard. If you've never donated to Trump's campaign, you're a fucking LIBTARD and when Trump finds out, he's not going to let you suck his dick anymore.

yes you did say I was a closet liberal dont lie.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes you did say I was a closet liberal dont lie.
    I was just repeating what Trump called you. Don't lie, libtard.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you going to post some evidence showing trump is stealing money or just run your mouth and lie ?