Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaetz Case More Bizarre. Missing FBI Agent. Pics Of Gaetz Orgy W/ UnderAge Prostitues

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Walt,

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    If Gaetz is sane, he is no longer thinking about his political career, and instead trying to figure out a way to minimize his prison time. And we see some sign of this that hours before the story broke he was trying to quit his political career.
    I saw one article that said Fox has zero interest in hiring him.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Joel Greenberg, Matt Gaetz visited closed Seminole tax office together on weekend, source says

"Joel Greenberg and U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz on at least one occasion several years ago were recorded together entering the Seminole County Tax Collector’s Office when it was closed on a weekend night, according to a person familiar with office operations who saw the videotape.

The person said the footage showed Greenberg and Gaetz walking into the Tax Collector’s Lake Mary office on Primera Drive. Greenberg was seen going through baskets where driver’s licenses, turned in by residents for disposal, were stored and later went into a back room, the person said."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Lefties—that little voice in your head that says “don’t get sucked in again with anonymous sources”.

Listen to it lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Gaetz came under investigation in April 2020 for allegedly renting office space from a former donor, which would be a violation of House rules.

In July 2020, Gaetz was investigated for $28,000 in government funds his congressional office paid to a political consultant, another potential violation of House rules."

What we know: Rep. Matt Gaetz is under federal investigation, accused of having sex with a minor

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Lefties—that little voice in your head that says “don’t get sucked in again with anonymous sources”.

Listen to it lol.
    This is all over the main stream media.

Gaetz is in big trouble and unlike his idol (had), he does not have presidential immunity nor billions of dollars to 'make things go away.'

Gaetz has his father as a fixer, but that's only good for so much.

His daddy already got him off from drunken driving but this is so much more than that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

This is all over the main stream media.

Gaetz is in big trouble and unlike his idol (had), he does not have presidential immunity nor billions of dollars to 'make things go away.'

Gaetz has his father as a fixer, but that's only good for so much.

His daddy already got him off from drunken driving but this is so much more than that.
    I’m sorry, I have zero confidence in the media lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,762 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

As easy as it is to believe the cretin Gaetz is a perverted pedophile, he could prove definitively that he isn't and then I'd believe him.
    As it is, it's only the accusers who have to prove the charges and what I personally believe isn't and shouldn't be a factor.

Because it really doesn't matter.

He was a low life piece-of-shit for so many reasons already that his being completely innocent of sex crimes doesn't buy him one fucking thing.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

People like Gaetz are interesting in their sense of privilege and failure. They remind us of the failed religious who turn out the opposite. Tragic humans who make their own bed without somehow seeing their flaws and contradictions. Like children apologizing to themselves. His record below. Time for him to join Trump in political neverland. Bye.

https://www.ontheissues.org/FL/Matt_Gaetz.htm
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021), PoliTalker (04-02-2021)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Seeking Arrangement. Gaetz was obviously a customer. Pay for sex. Unfortunately for him and his buddy, some of those girls, or at least one of them, was underage. Bye Matt. Enjoy prison.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-02-2021)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

Listen to it lol.
    lots of puzzle parts still out there on this one..wait and see

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,493 Times in 9,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Matt Gaetz advocated for drug testing recipients of public assistance, but a new report alleges the lawmaker used ecstasy

According to a new report concerning a Justice Department investigation into GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, sources familiar with the events told The New York Times the Florida lawmaker took ecstasy, an illicit drug.

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-ad...060514420.html

I think it's safe to say, Gaetz political career is over!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-02-2021), PoliTalker (04-02-2021)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    lots of puzzle parts still out there on this one..wait and see
    Always lol.

I have to say it has a bit of Deep State stench to it though. Gaetz was a pain in the ass to the left and the uni-party. But we’ll see.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Seeking Arrangement. Gaetz was obviously a customer. Pay for sex. Unfortunately for him and his buddy, some of those girls, or at least one of them, was underage. Bye Matt. Enjoy prison.
    Were any of the girls CCP spies?

I understand that’s now acceptable for congressmen on the House [fricking] Intelligence committee members.

Provided they are democrats, of course.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-02-2021)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,762 Times in 33,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Gaetz used to show naked pictures of the girls he was having. It creeped a lot of politicians out, even some Repubs. That is who many stayed away from him. Barr went the other way when he came around.
    It’s being reported that one Republican went so far as to warn his people about being photographed with Gaetz because they understood it was a matter of when not if he was in trouble. This is another rich kid, whose daddy always bailed him out of trouble. He doesn’t understand consequences and now, they may be catching up to him and daddy’s money and influence won’t help.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-02-2021)

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s being reported that one Republican went so far as to warn his people about being photographed with Gaetz because they understood it was a matter of when not if he was in trouble. This is another rich kid, whose daddy always bailed him out of trouble. He doesn’t understand consequences and now, they may be catching up to him and daddy’s money and influence won’t help.
    It’s Russian misinformation lol.