Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gaetz Case More Bizarre. Missing FBI Agent. Pics Of Gaetz Orgy W/ UnderAge Prostitues

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You always get mean when your drunk. Have you considered switching to pot?
    you're just always a lying idiot. no thanks on your shit advice.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He is and your right-wing craziness is sad.
    you're running things too!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz to speak before pro-Trump women's group as scandal widens

"Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., is set to speak to a group of female Trump supporters Friday as scandal continues to swirl around the controversial legislator.

Gaetz will be addressing the Women for America First organization at the Trump Doral golf resort. On Twitter, Gaetz thanked the group for “the invitation to share my vision for our great nation.”"

I hope there are no 17yo girls there.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NBC:
    Matt Gaetz Using Donors' Dollars on Legal Bills as Feds Investigate Possible Sex Trafficking

By Noah Pransky - This story originally appeared on LX.com

"Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz, facing allegations of sexual misconduct and illicit drug use, has tapped into a reliable source of funds to subsidize his legal tab: campaign donors’ contributions.

According to Gaetz’ newest campaign disclosure, filed Thursday, the congressman has spent $85,626 of donors’ dollars on legal consulting since last July, with the first payments coming just weeks after the initial indictment of his friend and associate, former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg. More Greenberg charges, related to sex trafficking, came in August. "

"“You can only use campaign funds to pay for legal bills for problems that are connected to your official duties in office,” said attorney Craig Engle, who leads the political law group for the Arent Fox law firm.

Engle said most of the allegations against Gaetz would likely fall under “personal” expenses, rather than official Congressional expenses, but bills specifically-related to an ethics or campaign finance investigation could likely be paid with campaign funds.

Using campaign funds to pay for personal legal bills could be a violation of federal campaign finance laws."

It's the sleaze that just keeps on oozing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,450 Times in 52,465 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    NBC:
    Matt Gaetz Using Donors' Dollars on Legal Bills as Feds Investigate Possible Sex Trafficking

By Noah Pransky - This story originally appeared on LX.com

"Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz, facing allegations of sexual misconduct and illicit drug use, has tapped into a reliable source of funds to subsidize his legal tab: campaign donors’ contributions.

According to Gaetz’ newest campaign disclosure, filed Thursday, the congressman has spent $85,626 of donors’ dollars on legal consulting since last July, with the first payments coming just weeks after the initial indictment of his friend and associate, former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg. More Greenberg charges, related to sex trafficking, came in August. "

"“You can only use campaign funds to pay for legal bills for problems that are connected to your official duties in office,” said attorney Craig Engle, who leads the political law group for the Arent Fox law firm.

Engle said most of the allegations against Gaetz would likely fall under “personal” expenses, rather than official Congressional expenses, but bills specifically-related to an ethics or campaign finance investigation could likely be paid with campaign funds.

Using campaign funds to pay for personal legal bills could be a violation of federal campaign finance laws."

It's the sleaze that just keeps on oozing.
    Wait until the trial. Then his bills will easily run into six figures.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-19-2021)

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Wait until the trial. Then his bills will easily run into six figures.
    I wonder how his campaign donors will feel after they learn what their donations really went to.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I wonder how his campaign donors will feel after they learn what their donations really went to.
    Probably unwilling to give him more. No doubt there are plenty of suckers who will support a pedo party pervert.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-19-2021)

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you're just always a lying idiot. no thanks on your shit advice.
    The Alt Right has so much anger. Maybe you should relax a little, and not think about politics.

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Probably unwilling to give him more. No doubt there are plenty of suckers who will support a pedo party pervert.
    They could choose to go Trumpish and simply refuse to believe anything bad about him, continue to send him money...

Makes no sense, but then look at all Trump has been accused of, and how much of it stuck.

Is he EVER gonna do that perp walk we've been longing for?

Will we ever see justice?
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 04-18-2021 at 07:57 PM.

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

That could choose to go Trumpish and simply refuse to believe anything bad about him, continue to send him money...

Makes no sense, but then look at all Trump has been accused of, and how much of it stuck.

Is he EVER gonna to that perp walk we've been longing for?
    The is was always a misunderstanding of the people who like Trump, or else it is yet another lie. People who like TRump are generally very aware of his failings. He is still better than the Elite Class.....those fucks are shit people!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

thread fail......looked at all eleven pages.....not a single picture of an orgy.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

They could choose to go Trumpish and simply refuse to believe anything bad about him, continue to send him money...

Is he EVER gonna do that perp walk we've been longing for?

Will we ever see justice?
    Why would people believe such things? Have so little faith in their fellow Americans?

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    thread fail......looked at all eleven pages.....not a single picture of an orgy.....
    Faux Christian Orgies are the best. No doubt there'll be plenty of pix if Matt is stupid enough to go to trial.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Why would people believe such things? Have so little faith in their fellow Americans?
    People like the razzle dazzle. Trump is a sweet talker. Teflon Don, nothing sticks to him. And there has been plenty of very sticky stuff shrugged off.

Maybe Gaetz thinks he can do the same thing.

Sure looks like he wants to try.

Maybe he should call these 'locker room accusations.'
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 04-20-2021 at 08:07 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (04-19-2021)

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

People like the razzle dazzle. Trump is a sweet talker. Teflon Don, noth8ing sticks to him. And there has been plenty of very sticky stuff shrugged off.

Maybe Gaetz thinks he can do the same thing.

Sure looks like he wants to try.

Maybe he should call these 'locker room accusations.'
    Gaetz's problem is that he doesn't have billions of dollars to buy himself out of trouble. That boy is going to prison.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-20-2021)