Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Stunningly Immature Middle-Aged Friends

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default My Stunningly Immature Middle-Aged Friends

My friends are driving me crazy. They had this sexless affair. I swear to God, it was a sexless love affair. Anyway, my one friend, found an affair with sex, and so the sexless affair ended. They blocked each other on myspace, and are both writing on my page, trying to outdo each other with who has the more fabulous life right now.

Hello, we are 40?! In fact, I'm 40, she's 45, and he's even older. I forgot his exact age, but he's close to 50.

It is as if Grind and Water had a falling out and were on my page. that's how immature the whole thing looks. I am seriously considering blocking both of them. I don't even know why I got this stupid page, my peace friends talked me into it so we could all be networked with other peace groups all over the country. Meanwhile, between you and me, a lot of people in the peace movement are not exactly the kind you want writing to you and tracking your movements. I mean, there are a lot of freaks. Not as many as at a Young Republicans meet up, but we have our share.

2. #2 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    My friends are driving me crazy. They had this sexless affair. I swear to God, it was a sexless love affair. Anyway, my one friend, found an affair with sex, and so the sexless affair ended. They blocked each other on myspace, and are both writing on my page, trying to outdo each other with who has the more fabulous life right now.

Hello, we are 40?! In fact, I'm 40, she's 45, and he's even older. I forgot his exact age, but he's close to 50.

It is as if Grind and Water had a falling out and were on my page. that's how immature the whole thing looks. I am seriously considering blocking both of them. I don't even know why I got this stupid page, my peace friends talked me into it so we could all be networked with other peace groups all over the country. Meanwhile, between you and me, a lot of people in the peace movement are not exactly the kind you want writing to you and tracking your movements. I mean, there are a lot of freaks. Not as many as at a Young Republicans meet up, but we have our share.
    LMAO! Oh that is priceless and makes me feel better about the bizarre list of people I have on the two social sites I have. Luckily I have my older kids on mine so I avoid my stranger friends.

Yeah, it sounds like you are stuck in the middle of a nightmare of "See how great my life is?" letters.

A sexless affair? Isn't that sort of like having a good friend of the opposite sex? I mean, whats the point?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

LOL obviously one of the two didn't find the other one hot but friendly, then the jilted not hot friend got offended by the new hottness find.
    Age does not bring maturity, something I jokingly brag about.
    you want to here crazy, my ex-wife called and threatened to kill me and my wife of 5 yrs. Pharmacuticals are bad!!!
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

4. #4 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    LOL obviously one of the two didn't find the other one hot but friendly, then the jilted not hot friend got offended by the new hottness find.
    you want to here crazy, my ex-wife called and threatened to kill me and my wife of 5 yrs. Pharmacuticals are bad!!!
    Everyone needs a psycho ex. It helps you appreciate "sane" people.

We can swap psycho stories sometime.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Darla, Mature middle aged friends are the exception from the norm it seems.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    Everyone needs a psycho ex. It helps you appreciate "sane" people.

We can swap psycho stories sometime.
    I was pretty scared till I talked to my son, who has to pay her bills out of his checking account cause she leaks money like a sive. He said she was accusing him of crushing her world to. It's really sad
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

You Liberals are so immature.

8. #8 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

I was pretty scared till I talked to my son, who has to pay her bills out of his checking account cause she leaks money like a sive. He said she was accusing him of crushing her world to. It's really sad
    It can be some scary stuff. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a genuine threat.

Sometimes meds can help and sometimes they seem to make things worse.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just a thought.
    the republican sexless affair with Sarah Palin?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Top that really is sad about your ex-wife, I'm sorry.

With my friends, I don't think it was about hotness. He was the one who didn't want to make it sexual, but she's very nice looking. He thinks he's in love with her. He's got some kind of weird thing going on, like a germ obsession? So when my friend told me all of this, I was like, well, I guess we know he doesn't do oral, unless maybe you have to purell it first, and wouldn't that sting? And we couldn't stop laughing. I don't know what the hell his problem is. But it's not at all a sad situation like the one with your ex-wife. They are just both idiots!

11. #11 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    just a thought.
    Nah, I think the ONLY sort of affair you would want with her is a sexual one.

Preferably with little or no conversation.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

just a thought.
    The word "affair" typically means a secret, illicit relationship, usually short term, and without commitment. Palin will likely rise to prominence in the GOP so its not the correct term to use.

13. #13 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Top that really is sad about your ex-wife, I'm sorry.

With my friends, I don't think it was about hotness. He was the one who didn't want to make it sexual, but she's very nice looking. He thinks he's in love with her. He's got some kind of weird thing going on, like a germ obsession? So when my friend told me all of this, I was like, well, I guess we know he doesn't do oral, unless maybe you have to purell it first, and wouldn't that sting? And we couldn't stop laughing. I don't know what the hell his problem is. But it's not at all a sad situation like the one with your ex-wife. They are just both idiots!
    Purell?? Ewww, thanks for that mental image.

Being sanitary is all well and good, but when it means no sex it has gone way too far.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    Nah, I think the ONLY sort of affair you would want with her is a sexual one.

Preferably with little or no conversation.
    Maybe you but not me.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just a thought.
    Yeah, really. I was watching Pat Buchanon last night, and he is still pole-vaulting all over the place over her. And he is like 72 years old? It is not a pretty sight.