Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin's Statewide Mask Mandate.......

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    In English, "sooner" is spelled with two o's, not two n's...

Is "cheese head" supposed to be an insult?? Here in the Badger State, we take that as a compliment. In fact, many Packers fans who attend the games proudly wear cheese head hats.
    I'm pretty sure Bourbon's one of those Russian trolls...
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to War=Peace For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-02-2021)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

....... is no more!!! We have finally joined in with the other sensible States who do not require mask wearing at the State level.

Our not-yet-fully-compromised State Supreme Court just told King Evers to shove his illegal mask mandate where the sun don't shine. The court reasoned, as I did, that Evers was violating State Statute 323.10 (by ignoring the 60 day limit on his emergency order, and by ignoring the wishes of the legislature when they eventually revoked his order, and by making "different orders" regarding the same damn thing in an attempt to circumvent the clear language of the Statute).

I expect that many people here will immediately rip off their masks and enjoy freedom once again (as many of the people who I've spoken with, due to them noticing me walking around mask-less, were only begrudgingly complying with the State mandate). Others who I've spoken with were fellow non-compliers. I haven't had a single woke-Karen experience to date, though I do know some people who have.

Of course, those who are slaves to their own fear will continue to don The Mask.

NEWS STORY w/ some fear mongering sprinkled in:
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ndate-76789029

FEAR MONGERING w/ some news sprinkled in:
    https://www.nbc15.com/2021/03/31/mas...mask-mandates/
    You are mentally ill

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-02-2021), Whythink (04-02-2021)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You should wait 10 days before nakedly running the hospital wards.
    Yep. I’ve been doing it safely for over two weeks now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

Damocles (04-02-2021)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,860 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yep....pretty similar. I was just down "fairly" near you last week to visit my brother who lives In Jefferson. Seemed about the same there.......
    Ahhhh, nice! That's even a bit more South from where I frequent, but yeah that's "fairly" near me. I'm much more familiar with the Madison/Sun Prairie/Waterloo/Watertown line of municipalities (and a bit north of there, such as the Columbus, Beaver Dam, Horicon area of municipalities) ... Doesn't surprise me to hear that it's about the same in the Jefferson area.

Regularly seeing Madison firsthand, I can vouch that it's as if Madison is it's own little uber-depraved world, separate in behavior from the rest of the surrounding area. In Madison, I see many things that I wish I could unsee. Many people are wearing face diapers (a number of them even double layering), and even wearing them when they are all alone, whether that be outside somewhere or even inside of their own vehicles. Some of them even wear masks while jogging along the sidewalks. Most of the men are either effeminate soy boys or homeless looking, and most of the women are "manly" "butch" looking or have rainbow colored hair and other such bodily appearances that strike me as very unattractive. Many of them drive Priuses (or other hybrid and electric vehicles) around, acting as if a coal powered car is somehow "saving the environment". It is sick how depraved Madison (and its immediate suburbs) has become.

BUT, just get outside of that little "world within the world" and there's A LOT more "normalcy". Men look and act like men; women look and act like women; people are largely unconcerned about covid nonsense; etc...

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are mentally ill
    Nah, that's you good buddy!

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

Ahhhh, nice! That's even a bit more South from where I frequent, but yeah that's "fairly" near me. I'm much more familiar with the Madison/Sun Prairie/Waterloo/Watertown line of municipalities (and a bit north of there, such as the Columbus, Beaver Dam, Horicon area of municipalities) ... Doesn't surprise me to hear that it's about the same in the Jefferson area.

Regularly seeing Madison firsthand, I can vouch that it's as if Madison is it's own little uber-depraved world, separate in behavior from the rest of the surrounding area. In Madison, I see many things that I wish I could unsee. Many people are wearing face diapers (a number of them even double layering), and even wearing them when they are all alone, whether that be outside somewhere or even inside of their own vehicles. Some of them even wear masks while jogging along the sidewalks. Most of the men are either effeminate soy boys or homeless looking, and most of the women are "manly" "butch" looking or have rainbow colored hair and other such bodily appearances that strike me as very unattractive. Many of them drive Priuses (or other hybrid and electric vehicles) around, acting as if a coal powered car is somehow "saving the environment". It is sick how depraved Madison (and its immediate suburbs) has become.

BUT, just get outside of that little "world within the world" and there's A LOT more "normalcy". Men look and act like men; women look and act like women; people are largely unconcerned about covid nonsense; etc...
    You are mistaken.

I see many people, not in Madison or Dane County, wearing masks.

They do so because of a global pandemic. They do it to keep their family and friends safe. They are selfless and love their fellow Americans enough to make the huge sacrifice of wearing a mask.

You see what you want to see to reinforce your conclusions about this pandemic.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Men look and act like men; women look and act like women; people are largely unconcerned about covid nonsense; etc...
    Lol, it is 2021.

There is no defined look for men or women.

There are obvious signs for who an ass is though.
    Last edited by Whythink; 04-02-2021 at 09:04 AM.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

....... is no more!!! We have finally joined in with the other sensible States who do not require mask wearing at the State level.

Our not-yet-fully-compromised State Supreme Court just told King Evers to shove his illegal mask mandate where the sun don't shine. The court reasoned, as I did, that Evers was violating State Statute 323.10 (by ignoring the 60 day limit on his emergency order, and by ignoring the wishes of the legislature when they eventually revoked his order, and by making "different orders" regarding the same damn thing in an attempt to circumvent the clear language of the Statute).

I expect that many people here will immediately rip off their masks and enjoy freedom once again (as many of the people who I've spoken with, due to them noticing me walking around mask-less, were only begrudgingly complying with the State mandate). Others who I've spoken with were fellow non-compliers. I haven't had a single woke-Karen experience to date, though I do know some people who have.

Of course, those who are slaves to their own fear will continue to don The Mask.

NEWS STORY w/ some fear mongering sprinkled in:
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ndate-76789029

FEAR MONGERING w/ some news sprinkled in:
    https://www.nbc15.com/2021/03/31/mas...mask-mandates/
    Always a laugh, got to love how wingers take an abstract concept as freedom and reduce it to a bumper sticker, you got your “freedom” now to do the Golden Corral without a mask, what a victory for “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness,” caulks right up there with Paul Revere’s ride

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-02-2021), Whythink (04-02-2021)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    You are mistaken.
    Nope.

I see many people, not in Madison or Dane County, wearing masks.
    I see plenty of them myself. However, I also see plenty of people NOT wearing them, and I see plenty of people not giving a shit about whether or not someone is choosing to wear one.

They do so because of a global pandemic.
    No. They do so out of fear, whether that be fear of a virus or fear of punishment and/or ostracization for non-compliance.

They do it to keep their family and friends safe. They are selfless and love their fellow Americans enough to make the huge sacrifice of wearing a mask.
    No. They do so out of fear, whether that be fear of a virus or fear of punishment and/or ostracization for non-compliance.

I've spoken to plenty of people who have approached me because they saw me not wearing a mask, and many of those people are only wearing the masks because of the mandate, otherwise they wouldn't do so because they think it's stupid. They admire my courage to not wear one. Others I've spoken to are fellow non-compliers.

You see what you want to see to reinforce your conclusions about this pandemic.
    That's your issue.

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope.

I see plenty of them myself. However, I also see plenty of people NOT wearing them, and I see plenty of people not giving a shit about whether or not someone is choosing to wear one.

I've spoken to plenty of people who have approached me because they saw me not wearing a mask, and many of those people are only wearing the masks because of the mandate, otherwise they wouldn't do so because they think it's stupid. They admire my courage to not wear one. Others I've spoken to are fellow non-compliers.

That's your issue.
    Perhaps you are talking to the wrong people.

I, my friends and family, do not wear masks out of fear. It is the right thing to do.

I drive approximately the speed limit and sober not out of fear. It is the right thing to do.

I arrive to work early, not out of fear, because it is the right thing to do.

See rules are needed for those confused about what the right thing to do is...

Wearing a mask is the right thing to do at this time. Hopefully, thanks to the leadership of President Biden and Governor Evers, we can safely take the masks off. I will do so when it is the right thing to do.

Fyi, I make that decision on my own now. I don't wear a mask 100%. Time and place.

This is not that complicated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you are talking to the wrong people.
    I'm talking to anyone willing to listen to me.

I, my friends and family, do not wear masks out of fear.
    Yes, you do.

It is the right thing to do.
    Virtue signaling.

I drive approximately the speed limit
    Not strictly adhering to the rules, eh? Tisk tisk!! Shame on you!!! You are putting people's lives at risk with your erratic and unsafe driving. SHAME!!!!

and sober not out of fear. It is the right thing to do.
    You drive approximately the speed limit and sober because it is more regulated, orderly, and safer (easier to be aware of your surroundings).

I arrive to work early, not out of fear, because it is the right thing to do.
    You arrive to work early because you don't wish to be rushed or have unforeseen circumstances cause you to arrive to work late.

See rules are needed for those confused about what the right thing to do is...
    Rules are needed to make things such as interstate travel and commerce regular and orderly. Mask wearing is not about being orderly; it is about fear and ignorance of science and engineering.

Wearing a mask is the right thing to do at this time.
    Virtue signaling. Masks do not stop viruses. Viruses are far too small and go right through the pores of any mask. Masks are utterly useless for this purpose (other than to provide oneself with a false sense of security). Mr Holy Man Fauci himself even stated this truth at the start of the plandemic.

Hopefully, thanks to the leadership of President Biden and Governor Evers,
    What leadership? Biden is a dementia ridden expendable pawn who was installed as Prime Minister of the SODC, and Evers is a dopey tyrant who was installed as "Governor" (King) of Wisconsin. Had Wisconsin elections not faulted over the last few years, Trump and Walker would be in office right now.

we can safely take the masks off.
    I've never even bothered to put mine on, outside of purposely wearing it as a chin strap at work since work wishes to comply with the mandate... Masks do not stop viruses.

I will do so when it is the right thing to do.
    No, you will do so when your mind masters tell you that it is okay to do so. You do whatever the MoSM tells you to do, and you think however the MoSM tells you to think. You are not only a slave to the TV set, you are also a slave to your own fear. Free yourself from these shackles and enjoy freedom!!

Fyi, I make that decision on my own now. I don't wear a mask 100%. Time and place.
    Wait a minute... I thought that mask wearing was "the right thing to do", and now you're telling me that you don't always "do the right thing"? SHAME ON YOU!!!! You are hereby cancelled and ostracized. No forgiveness for you. SHAME!!

This is not that complicated.
    It really isn't.

[1] Stop fear mongering over the mildest virus in the SARS series.
    [2] Remove the compliance cloth from your face.
    [3] Remove the oppressive regulations put upon businesses so that they can actually operate.
    [4] Live and enjoy life again, as a citizen free from the shackles of covid tyranny and fear.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

I'm talking to anyone willing to listen to me.

Yes, you do.

Virtue signaling.

Not strictly adhering to the rules, eh? Tisk tisk!! Shame on you!!! You are putting people's lives at risk with your erratic and unsafe driving. SHAME!!!!

You drive approximately the speed limit and sober because it is more regulated, orderly, and safer (easier to be aware of your surroundings).

You arrive to work early because you don't wish to be rushed or have unforeseen circumstances cause you to arrive to work late.

Rules are needed to make things such as interstate travel and commerce regular and orderly. Mask wearing is not about being orderly; it is about fear and ignorance of science and engineering.

Virtue signaling. Masks do not stop viruses. Viruses are far too small and go right through the pores of any mask. Masks are utterly useless for this purpose (other than to provide oneself with a false sense of security). Mr Holy Man Fauci himself even stated this truth at the start of the plandemic.

What leadership? Biden is a dementia ridden expendable pawn who was installed as Prime Minister of the SODC, and Evers is a dopey tyrant who was installed as "Governor" (King) of Wisconsin. Had Wisconsin elections not faulted over the last few years, Trump and Walker would be in office right now.

I've never even bothered to put mine on, outside of purposely wearing it as a chin strap at work since work wishes to comply with the mandate... Masks do not stop viruses.

No, you will do so when your mind masters tell you that it is okay to do so. You do whatever the MoSM tells you to do, and you think however the MoSM tells you to think. You are not only a slave to the TV set, you are also a slave to your own fear. Free yourself from these shackles and enjoy freedom!!

Wait a minute... I thought that mask wearing was "the right thing to do", and now you're telling me that you don't always "do the right thing"? SHAME ON YOU!!!! You are hereby cancelled and ostracized. No forgiveness for you. SHAME!!

It really isn't.

[1] Stop fear mongering over the mildest virus in the SARS series.
    [2] Remove the compliance cloth from your face.
    [3] Remove the oppressive regulations put upon businesses so that they can actually operate.
    [4] Live and enjoy life again, as a citizen free from the shackles of covid tyranny and fear.
    As I have noted before, you know this one is done when he has to break everything down into phrases, I remember it was a high school debating strategy when you knew you were beat

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Data driven, great news.

It is like Dane County is following trump's phases for opening back up.

Too bad trump failed to encourage his plan from being followed. He might have been reelected.

Check that, thank goodness the coward failed to lead...

https://www.channel3000.com/dane-co-...ment-outdoors/

( Sent from Channel 3000 )

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

I hear you buddy. I go down to Madison quite a bit for Badger games "although not last year" and it is exactly as you say. I forget how the saying goes,...but something about Madison being so many square miles surrounded by REALITY!...Totally TRUE! Cant wait for the fall season to start so I can come down for a game or two,...really hoping Mertz can make the next step!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-02-2021)