Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump’s Beautiful Shot

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Trump’s Beautiful Shot

In response to the successful efforts to get vaccines into the arms of millions of Americans under Biden’s leadership, Trump is whining that he isn’t getting credit for those successful efforts. And he is saying that if he hadn’t been President, we wouldn’t be getting that “beautiful shot” until five or more years from now, and that we probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. And he said that he hopes everyone remembers that.

And I hope everyone remembers this:

1 - Although Trump does deserve SOME credit for the “beautiful shot”, he ALSO deserves MUCH credit for making the Covid problem FAR worse than it had to be. For example:
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring the Obama/Biden warnings, that he got before he took office, about the dangers of a pandemic.
    -- He deserves credit for disbanding the Obama/Biden pandemic response team.
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring the Obama/Biden pandemic playbook.
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring early warnings from our intelligence agencies about the coming Coronavirus.
    -- He deserves credit for calling news reports about the virus “fake news”.
    -- He deserves credit for calling the Democrat’s concerns about the virus a “Democrat hoax”.
    -- He deserves credit for downplaying the danger of the virus, when he knew that it was EXTREMELY dangerous and contagious.
    -- He deserves credit for undermining the CDC. And he deserves credit for forcing the CDC to publish misinformation (aka, lies) about the virus (which was designed to benefit him politically), instead of publishing science-based information (aka, truth) about the virus.
    -- He deserves credit for telling our state and local governments that “you’re on your own” in their efforts to combat the virus.
    -- He deserves credit for being a “wartime deserter” instead of a “wartime President” in the war against Covid.
    -- He deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into distrusting our medical scientists (e.g., Dr. Fauci).
    -- He deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into thinking that superspreader events are ok, and that face masks are not ok.
    -- And he deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into refusing to take the “beautiful shot”.

Trump deserves MUCH more credit for making the Covid problem far worse than it had to be, but I’m going to stop now.

Bottom line: Trump deserves credit for allowing Covid to destroy MANY more livelihoods, and to take MANY more lives, than there needed to be.

2 - The MAIN reason why the “beautiful shot” was able to be developed, and was able to be developed in FAR less than five years, was because of the imagination and the hard work of a bunch of scientists. AND because of the imagination and the hard work of a bunch of scientists who preceded today’s scientists. Thus, if Trump had NOT been President, the “beautiful shot” WOULD have been developed anyway, and it WOULD have been developed in far less than five years.

In fact, the “beautiful shot” would have PROBABLY been developed SOONER, if Trump had NOT been President, because he ignored the Obama/Biden warnings about pandemics, he ignored the early warnings from our intelligence agencies about the coming Coronavirus, and he was a “wartime DESERTER” instead of a “wartime President” in the war against Covid.

3 - Because of Trump’s “you’re on your own” philosophy, our healthcare workers never had enough medical supplies, our scientists never had enough testing supplies, and there was no well developed vaccination plan to get those “beautiful shots” from the manufacturers into American arms. If Trump had NOT been President, there WOULD have been enough medical and testing supplies, AND a well developed vaccination plan.

Because Biden is President instead of Trump, there WILL be enough medical and testing supplies, AND there is NOW an adequate vaccination plan. Because of that plan, and because of the hard work of the “beautiful shot” manufacturers, and because of the hard work of the medical professionals who give out the “beautiful shots”, 100 million vaccinations were given out in Biden’s first 58 days. Thus, his goal of “100 million vaccinations in his first 100 days” has been exceeded.

Obviously, Sleepy Joe is WIDE awake. And obviously, Dynamo Don was too busy doing “executive time” (aka, lying in bed, watching TV, and eating cheeseburgers), and thus he didn’t have enough time to work on a vaccination plan. And obviously, switching TV channels and lifting all of those cheeseburgers wore him out, and thus he didn’t have enough energy to work on a plan.

Bottom line #1: On the development of the “beautiful shot”, Trump wants to take MOST of the credit for the work that he and MANY others did. And he wants to do so, even though the “many others” did MOST of that work.

Bottom line #2: Trump wants to ignore the fact that that his “beautiful shot” effort was the only positive thing that he did to combat the Covid problem. And beyond that effort, he did everything in his power to exacerbate the Covid problem.

Once again, Trump is living in his alternative reality, where he deserves the credit for anything good, and where he never does anything wrong. And once again, the Radical Right Republicans in our government, and the Radical Right Republican media, have joined him in his alternative reality.

People who live in Trump’s ALTERNATIVE reality think that the “beautiful shot” should be called the “Trump vaccine”, despite the FACT that his role in the development of the vaccine was relatively SMALL.

And people who live in REAL reality think that the Coronavirus should be called the “Trump virus”, because he made the virus problem FAR worse than it had to be, because of his incompetence and bad judgment, and because he put HIS political well being above OUR well being.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedStone7476 For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (04-03-2021), signalmankenneth (04-02-2021), ThatOwlWoman (04-02-2021), Trumpet (03-30-2021), Whythink (03-30-2021)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump the egotist, cares only about self flattery and aggrandizing himself.
    Lock Him Up

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

nice summary of lib'rul lies.......so many of them.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-30-2021)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post
    In response to the successful efforts to get vaccines into the arms of millions of Americans under Biden’s leadership, Trump is whining that he isn’t getting credit for those successful efforts. And he is saying that if he hadn’t been President, we wouldn’t be getting that “beautiful shot” until five or more years from now, and that we probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. And he said that he hopes everyone remembers that.

And I hope everyone remembers this:

1 - Although Trump does deserve SOME credit for the “beautiful shot”, he ALSO deserves MUCH credit for making the Covid problem FAR worse than it had to be. For example:
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring the Obama/Biden warnings, that he got before he took office, about the dangers of a pandemic.
    -- He deserves credit for disbanding the Obama/Biden pandemic response team.
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring the Obama/Biden pandemic playbook.
    -- He deserves credit for ignoring early warnings from our intelligence agencies about the coming Coronavirus.
    -- He deserves credit for calling news reports about the virus “fake news”.
    -- He deserves credit for calling the Democrat’s concerns about the virus a “Democrat hoax”.
    -- He deserves credit for downplaying the danger of the virus, when he knew that it was EXTREMELY dangerous and contagious.
    -- He deserves credit for undermining the CDC. And he deserves credit for forcing the CDC to publish misinformation (aka, lies) about the virus (which was designed to benefit him politically), instead of publishing science-based information (aka, truth) about the virus.
    -- He deserves credit for telling our state and local governments that “you’re on your own” in their efforts to combat the virus.
    -- He deserves credit for being a “wartime deserter” instead of a “wartime President” in the war against Covid.
    -- He deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into distrusting our medical scientists (e.g., Dr. Fauci).
    -- He deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into thinking that superspreader events are ok, and that face masks are not ok.
    -- And he deserves credit for brainwashing his fans into refusing to take the “beautiful shot”.

Trump deserves MUCH more credit for making the Covid problem far worse than it had to be, but I’m going to stop now.

Bottom line: Trump deserves credit for allowing Covid to destroy MANY more livelihoods, and to take MANY more lives, than there needed to be.

2 - The MAIN reason why the “beautiful shot” was able to be developed, and was able to be developed in FAR less than five years, was because of the imagination and the hard work of a bunch of scientists. AND because of the imagination and the hard work of a bunch of scientists who preceded today’s scientists. Thus, if Trump had NOT been President, the “beautiful shot” WOULD have been developed anyway, and it WOULD have been developed in far less than five years.

In fact, the “beautiful shot” would have PROBABLY been developed SOONER, if Trump had NOT been President, because he ignored the Obama/Biden warnings about pandemics, he ignored the early warnings from our intelligence agencies about the coming Coronavirus, and he was a “wartime DESERTER” instead of a “wartime President” in the war against Covid.

3 - Because of Trump’s “you’re on your own” philosophy, our healthcare workers never had enough medical supplies, our scientists never had enough testing supplies, and there was no well developed vaccination plan to get those “beautiful shots” from the manufacturers into American arms. If Trump had NOT been President, there WOULD have been enough medical and testing supplies, AND a well developed vaccination plan.

Because Biden is President instead of Trump, there WILL be enough medical and testing supplies, AND there is NOW an adequate vaccination plan. Because of that plan, and because of the hard work of the “beautiful shot” manufacturers, and because of the hard work of the medical professionals who give out the “beautiful shots”, 100 million vaccinations were given out in Biden’s first 58 days. Thus, his goal of “100 million vaccinations in his first 100 days” has been exceeded.

Obviously, Sleepy Joe is WIDE awake. And obviously, Dynamo Don was too busy doing “executive time” (aka, lying in bed, watching TV, and eating cheeseburgers), and thus he didn’t have enough time to work on a vaccination plan. And obviously, switching TV channels and lifting all of those cheeseburgers wore him out, and thus he didn’t have enough energy to work on a plan.

Bottom line #1: On the development of the “beautiful shot”, Trump wants to take MOST of the credit for the work that he and MANY others did. And he wants to do so, even though the “many others” did MOST of that work.

Bottom line #2: Trump wants to ignore the fact that that his “beautiful shot” effort was the only positive thing that he did to combat the Covid problem. And beyond that effort, he did everything in his power to exacerbate the Covid problem.

Once again, Trump is living in his alternative reality, where he deserves the credit for anything good, and where he never does anything wrong. And once again, the Radical Right Republicans in our government, and the Radical Right Republican media, have joined him in his alternative reality.

People who live in Trump’s ALTERNATIVE reality think that the “beautiful shot” should be called the “Trump vaccine”, despite the FACT that his role in the development of the vaccine was relatively SMALL.

And people who live in REAL reality think that the Coronavirus should be called the “Trump virus”, because he made the virus problem FAR worse than it had to be, because of his incompetence and bad judgment, and because he put HIS political well being above OUR well being.
    Just say, "Thank you Mr Trump" and move along scum bag

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    nice summary of lib'rul lies.......so many of them.....
    Hello Pomo,

Do you really believe that no effective vaccines would have been developed anywhere in the world without Trump's "successful efforts"?
    That's what he wants credit for, apparently.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 7,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

For my part, I'd like to completely forget about the orangutan, at least until his trial starts.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-03-2021)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Hello Pomo,

Do you really believe that no effective vaccines would have been developed anywhere in the world without Trump's "successful efforts"?
    That's what he wants credit for, apparently.
    the issue is whether anyone believes your lies......the answer is no....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (04-04-2021)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

the issue is whether anyone believes your lies......the answer is no....
    Whatever you say, Pomo. If Trump hadn't been President, Americans wouldn't be getting vaccine shots for five years or more, if ever. And he isn't getting credit for it.

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much about the coronavirus … "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-do...153150773.html
    Last edited by Tranquillus in Exile; 04-02-2021 at 03:21 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Whatever you say, Pomo. If Trump hadn't been President, Americans wouldn't be getting vaccine shots for five years or more, if ever.
    probably true.....Demmycrats thought the solution was putting all restaurant employees out of work..............................

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

probably true.....Demmycrats thought the solution was putting all restaurant employees out of work..............................
    Is that what you think? I mean, really, is it? I worry about you. Have you thought about seeking help?

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Is that what you think? I mean, really, is it? I worry about you. Have you thought about seeking help?
    why don't you realize that's all the demmycrats have done since this thing began........keep people from working and whine about Trump....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Just say, "Thank you Mr Trump" and move along scum bag
    you are mentally ill... https://neurosciencenews.com/mental-health-qanon-18124/
    Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Donald Trump has 2 impeachments.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Oh how dare anyone oppose compulsive obsessive lying deceiving globalist scum. You know when precisely the same lies and deceptions are forced upon several countries simultaneously in modern day it's proof that there is no theory, it's factual evidence of a conspiracy unfolding on a global / international scale. Idiots would try and label those exposing their lies as mentally ill because you are that cheap and pathetic of a transparent liar that you yourself proves to be time and time again. This must be their new thing, to try and hide they are mentally sick, they go around trying to label those who are not as mentally ill because really all they have are lies because they lack validity and are desperate to try and drag everyone else down to their level.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post

trump deserves nothing. The foreign companies that developed the Obama era technology into a vaccine first, took no funding from trump. Obama invested tens of millions of dollars into mRNA technology starting in '13. All that was left to do was to plug in the recent Covid virus RNA into the technology, and it was a done deal.

All human/animal testing was completed thanks to Obama's foresight.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Trump the egotist, cares only about self flattery and aggrandizing himself.
    trump lost interest once he knew that the vaccine would not be available to be used as a re election talking point. He abandoned all work on getting the vaccine out once he lost the election.

He golfed.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (04-04-2021)