Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New photos show cheat sheets used by Biden during his first press conference

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I mean, honestly, both of you -- along with every single other person who signs up for an anonymous website populated with complete strangers and then pretends to be badass -- are pathetic. Even if one was a 260 pound man with 6% body fat, fifteen years of combat service as a SEAL, the highest achievement in every martial art, and a body covered in scars from all his teenage alley brawling, such a person would not challenge someone they don't know and will never meet to a virtual game of Street Fighter. This isn't a bar. This is the internet. Have some self respect.

right, I never challenged anyone, I simply offered then an opportunity to test their challenges. I don't know what more to tell you. *shrug*. I also find it very vapid and duplicitous that you look the other way and come at me, but whatever. The person who thanked you recently threatened to have her husband krav maga me. lol

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Liars usually have problems lying consistently. Not that that stops them.

See, you are just a tribal doofus, you are replying to one of the biggest liars, shit stirrers and instigators on this forum. go on and commiserate with the troll. it's cheapens your high ground.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    What would a cock massager like you know about a real marriage

I know you are such a piece of ass pile no woman would come within touching distance to you

so blow up sally is your idea of a relationship

Others peoples marriages are such a mystery to you you make up lies about them which never reflect reality

Poor pathetic pants worm boy

Give the little thing a rest

It all red and raw

I'm sure your husband is a SAINT to be married to you.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's probably an attorney too.

See she's lying to you right now and your there sucking up to her. The conflicting stories are told by her side piece. Ever wonder what her husband even does given she's here 24/7 flirting with homophobes. shit stirring, lying and picking fights with people?

She's one of the top liars on this forum. and always seeming in a fight with someone. but here you are sucking up to her. no questions asked. You should ask her why she engages in and sucks up to the homophobes on this forum.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So why would I have seen him post in there what he says is you being a homophobe?

When a certain human trashbag challenged me to a fight and demanded I give him an address, I gave him one to my jits school, its on the third floor of a building here in chelsea, on the first floor is a gay bdsm club called paddles. her online side piece started making all sorts of homosexual attacks on me and she joined in. using the gay club as a means to attack and suggest I was gay, and all sorts of homophobic attacks. She thanked almost all of them, also reposted many of the homophobes "memes" he created. you can see them in the thread I linked you to in pm.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I have no idea. As far as I know I've never said anything here that could be interpreted as homophobic, other than the occasional speculation that one of our more flamboyant anti-gay whackjobs is in the closet. But that's how that one operates -- whatever he's accusing others of, is what he himself has done.

You have evidence I made homophobic comments? See, Diesel, she's a serial prevaricator.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,503 Times in 52,729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    You trolls prove there is no depth of the gutter you all will dive into to come up with more gutter fiction. NYPost, give it a break as a tabloid source of bs news. So what about the cheat sh!t that tRump used at conspiring with Russians and un American repukes to lawlessly hack the 2016 election in his hell bound favor that came with a curse, in particular, I believe the covid curse that resulted at tRump and his sewer mob causing the covid murder of over 500,000 Americans and the global atrocity that came with it too. The next time you and your fellow trolls are in the sewer crawling around for more sewer type fiction, just stay there to keep the stench of it all away from the common decency of civilization.
    Um, calm down there, Skippy. The person you are replying to, LV426, is not a troll. They despise #TRE45ON as much as the rest of us sane ppl do.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    right, I never challenged anyone, I simply offered then an opportunity to test their challenges. I don't know what more to tell you. *shrug*. I also find it very vapid and duplicitous that you look the other way and come at me, but whatever. The person who thanked you recently threatened to have her husband krav maga me. lol
    Well, I despise few things worse than hypocrisy, so I don't mind hearing when I give that impression. Your comment reminds me to stay fair, so I accept it.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Big Money Dolla View Post
    See she's lying to you right now and your there sucking up to her. The conflicting stories are told by her side piece. Ever wonder what her husband even does given she's here 24/7 flirting with homophobes. shit stirring, lying and picking fights with people?

She's one of the top liars on this forum. and always seeming in a fight with someone. but here you are sucking up to her. no questions asked. You should ask her why she engages in and sucks up to the homophobes on this forum.
    Take about four giant steps back. I don't suck up to anyone here. It's an anonymous internet forum with very low standards in terms of member discipline. Owl and I share a cordial relationship on this board. We share some perspectives and ideals. I'm not interested in whatever spat you two have going on, but it is instructive.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,560 Times in 17,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Word is that all 3 varieties will be available. Pfizer is the only one approved for ages 16-17. You have to be 18 to get the other two. I can't really identify a distinct advantage yet to any one of them. Can you? A single trip rather than two is appealing to me but not a deal breaker. Some people have had pretty unpleasant side effects with round 2 of Moderna and J&J. Others have no problems at all. I welcome any recommendations, but if I only get one option, I'll take it.
    My wife and I got the second Moderna today. The first shot was more painful than a typical injection, but no big deal. They have a deal at a couple of places that will laminate your appointment cards for free showing what shots you got and when. That is the dreaded and horrible ID card rightys hate. It is no big deal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Diesel (04-02-2021)

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    My wife and I got the second Moderna today. The first shot was more painful than a typical injection, but no big deal. They have a deal at a couple of places that will laminate your appointment cards for free showing what shots you got and when. That is the dreaded and horrible ID card rightys hate. It is no big deal.
    It's a CDC card, right? I can't wait to have mine and will proudly show it to anyone who wants to see it.