Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Posing a Threat" Isn't the Issue.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,361 Times in 52,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    As it turns out, her "fairy tale life" was more like a Jerry Springer episode. The "husband who loved her" used to be someone else's husband. Poor dead innocent Ashli met him at work and fucked him... even though at the time of the fuckings, poor dead innocent Ashli was married to someone else. She ended up divorced, and married the guy she was boinking on the side. But that wasn't good enough for poor dead innocent Ashli. She tried to kill her new husband's ex by ramming her vehicle with her own. Poor dead innocent Ashli was a slut rather than an innocent martyr. Just as dead though. lol
    She had mental issues. Given her behavior, I suspect bipolarism.

About 2/3s of the Insurrectionists had previous mental issues. About the same number had severe financial problems. I don't know how much overlap there is on those facts but suspect they are very close to being identical.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/qa...sm-11616703136
    In court records of people arrested in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses
    I found that many QAnon followers revealed – in their own words on social media or in interviews – a wide range of mental health diagnoses, including bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and addiction.

In court records of people arrested in the wake of the Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses. The conditions they revealed included post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and Munchausen syndrome by proxy – a psychological disorder that causes one to invent or inflict health problems on a loved one, usually a child, in order to gain attention for themselves. By contrast, 19% of all Americans have a mental health diagnosis.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-14-2022)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    trespassing....
    ...and terrorism.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    is there a reason you didn't have this lavish devotion to the federal government from 2016 to 2020??????
    It's one thing to disagree with a federal law such as Clinton's gun ban. It's another to plot to assassinate Clinton, all the D's in Congress and install a dictator.

The fact you don't know, or won't admit, the difference between a Freedom Fighter and a Terrorist is telling, son. If you don't know, then that explains how you can be a terrorist supporter while thinking you are a freedom fighter. I suspect you do know and you know that by defining it, you admit you are a terrorist.

For those who don't know, a Freedom Fighter has the support of the majority of the public. A Freedom Fighter doesn't kill citizens to make a political statement; they attack the ruling authority. A Terrorist attacks the citizens directly or simply doesn't care if they get shot down for getting in the way. "Collateral damage" is their excuse.

A freedom fighter has the support of the people and terrorists do not. SmarterThanYou is a terrorist supporter and I suspect that he has a lot closer ties with the Terrorists than he is willing to admit.

Not my problem since I forwarded that information in the weeks after 1/6.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's one thing to disagree with a federal law such as Clinton's gun ban. It's another to plot to assassinate Clinton, all the D's in Congress and install a dictator.

The fact you don't know, or won't admit, the difference between a Freedom Fighter and a Terrorist is telling, son. If you don't know, then that explains how you can be a terrorist supporter while thinking you are a freedom fighter. I suspect you do know and you know that by defining it, you admit you are a terrorist.

For those who don't know, a Freedom Fighter has the support of the majority of the public. A Freedom Fighter doesn't kill citizens to make a political statement; they attack the ruling authority. A Terrorist attacks the citizens directly or simply doesn't care if they get shot down for getting in the way. "Collateral damage" is their excuse.

A freedom fighter has the support of the people and terrorists do not. SmarterThanYou is a terrorist supporter and I suspect that he has a lot closer ties with the Terrorists than he is willing to admit.

Not my problem since I forwarded that information in the weeks after 1/6.
    this only shows that you have a submissive intent to federal government and those who disagree with you, you need to call terrorists. maybe you should take a close look at your shitty character instead
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

...and terrorism.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

this only shows that you have a submissive intent to federal government and those who disagree with you, you need to call terrorists. maybe you should take a close look at your shitty character instead
    sty for president!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    sty for president!
    negative, ghost rider. I have no desire to deal with the infantile wailing of cowards
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

negative, ghost rider. I have no desire to deal with the infantile wailing of cowards
    such a "the tick" response. lol.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    As it turns out, her "fairy tale life" was more like a Jerry Springer episode. The "husband who loved her" used to be someone else's husband. Poor dead innocent Ashli met him at work and fucked him... even though at the time of the fuckings, poor dead innocent Ashli was married to someone else. She ended up divorced, and married the guy she was boinking on the side. But that wasn't good enough for poor dead innocent Ashli. She tried to kill her new husband's ex by ramming her vehicle with her own. Poor dead innocent Ashli was a slut rather than an innocent martyr. Just as dead though. lol
    Well, I'm not so partisan or such a hater of all things or people conservative, that I cannot feel some sympathy for her.

And I'm certainly not going to judge someone's love life. People fall in and out of love for odd reasons and sometimes are driven to strange behavior over it.

Plus, I'd have to see those things about her reported by reputable sources before I'd give them any real credibility.

I will say that after I learned about what a diehard Trumper she was, my level of sympathy for her did drop a bit.

But I don't hate her or take pleasure in her death.

My sympathy for her is based mostly on the life she sacrificed and what she could have had if not for her mindless devotion to Trump.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

TOP (01-14-2022)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

...and you won't do a damn thing about it.

Sad.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,327 Times in 53,234 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. They'll be high heads too. If it was up to me, their heads would be mounted on the White House fence but I'll be happy with prison.
    On pikes! Mount them on pikes! Or those cages they used in the old days!

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-14-2022), Doc Dutch (01-14-2022)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Maybe you need to examine why you and your fellow mindless Trump cultists live in denial of reality.

If the same thing had been done on behalf of a Democrat President.... especially Obama or Hillary Clinton, you fuckers would be howling like stuck pigs non-stop for the next decade.

And "terrorists" would be one of the nicer epithets you'd be using.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,327 Times in 53,234 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Well, I'm not so partisan or such a hater of all things or people conservative, that I cannot feel some sympathy for her.

And I'm certainly not going to judge someone's love life. People fall in and out of love for odd reasons and sometimes are driven to strange behavior over it.

Plus, I'd have to see those things about her reported by reputable sources before I'd give them any real credibility.

I will say that after I learned about what a diehard Trumper she was, my level of sympathy for her did drop a bit.

My sympathy for her is based mostly on the life she sacrificed and what she could have had if not for her mindless devotion to Trump.
    You're a nice person, occasionally.

Here you go. You can just google "Ashli Babbitt affair" for many other sites, some credible, some more tabloid-like. The details may be sensational, but the fact remains that she was charged with several crimes for ramming her vehicle into the other woman's. She seems to have been an unhinged person. The devotion to the wannabe orange tyrant was just one symptom. She is not a martyr at all, just a dumb person who decided to attack democracy with a bunch of other dumb ppl.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1985801.html
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Nomad (01-14-2022)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe you need to examine why you and your fellow mindless Trump cultists live in denial of reality.
    a better course of action would be for you to seriously consider what reality you are in to still believe i'm some trumper cultist

If the same thing had been done on behalf of a Democrat President.... especially Obama or Hillary Clinton, you fuckers would be howling like stuck pigs non-stop for the next decade.
    WTF are you talking about?

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 2,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

Agree with you there. She was an unwell person that didn't get the help she needed. The kind of help that should be readily available to all Americans in need, especially veterans.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Nomad (01-14-2022)