Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Posing a Threat" Isn't the Issue.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    An unarmed woman was murdered.

Things like that used to rankle libtards.
    Yeah, poor "unarmed woman" who was breaking and entering, with a crowd of others bent on murder and mayhem. Shooting ppl like that used to give conservatards a woody. Bet if she'd been a black member of BLM breaking into a business and getting shot by the owner, you would say she deserved to die.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

martin (03-28-2021), Nomad (03-28-2021)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yeah, poor "unarmed woman" who was breaking and entering, with a crowd of others bent on murder and mayhem. Shooting ppl like that used to give conservatards a woody. Bet if she'd been a black member of BLM breaking into a business and getting shot by the owner, you would say she deserved to die.
    Bingo.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I actually feel sorry for her.

Not so much for getting shot because she should have known that was a distinct possibility, but because she allowed herself to be taken in by the Trump cult of personality and just sacrificed what was by all accounts, a fairy tale life.

She was young, vibrant, athletic, attractive and had a husband with similar attributes who loved her.

She had a beautiful life that so many people nowadays would rightfully envy, and she threw it all away on nothing.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Not so much for getting shot because she should have known that was a distinct possibility, but because she allowed herself to be taken in by the Trump cult of personality and just sacrificed what was by all accounts, a fairy tale life.

She was young, vibrant, athletic, attractive and had a husband with similar attributes who loved her.

She had a beautiful life that so many people nowadays would rightfully envy, and she threw it all away on nothing.
    She should serve as an apocryphal tale to any others thinking of throwing away their lives in service of future wannabe-tyrannical con men.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Nomad (03-28-2021)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, poor "unarmed woman" who was breaking and entering, with a crowd of others bent on murder and mayhem.
    that lie makes you idiots look so stupid....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    apparently i'm a hell of a lot smarter than you.
    Are you smarter than Stewart?: https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01...nder-arrested/ LOL

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,084 Times in 4,700 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's becoming clearer and clearer that the insurrection was planned ahead of time, and that #TRE45ON knew about it as well. It was NOT a spontaneous reaction by "patriots" who feared for their country.
    There were a few suckers swept up in the moment, but it is becoming more obvious they were spurred on by those who planned the “Stop the Steal”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-14-2022)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    There were a few suckers swept up in the moment, but it is becoming more obvious they were spurred on by those who planned the “Stop the Steal”
    Suckers = mentally unbalanced. Sure, maybe they are just stupid, but I think it's more likely to be average IQ and nuts.

Will any JPP members be "swept up in the moment" or all of them chickenshits?

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    obviously
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    obviously
    Good. Paper tigers like you help support JPP.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I look forward to seeing more heads roll as time goes on. Meanwhile, let's hope that #TRE45ON continues with his Republican-voter-suppressant "the elections are rigged!" meme.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

As it turns out, her "fairy tale life" was more like a Jerry Springer episode. The "husband who loved her" used to be someone else's husband. Poor dead innocent Ashli met him at work and fucked him... even though at the time of the fuckings, poor dead innocent Ashli was married to someone else. She ended up divorced, and married the guy she was boinking on the side. But that wasn't good enough for poor dead innocent Ashli. She tried to kill her new husband's ex by ramming her vehicle with her own. Poor dead innocent Ashli was a slut rather than an innocent martyr. Just as dead though. lol

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I look forward to seeing more heads roll as time goes on. Meanwhile, let's hope that #TRE45ON continues with his Republican-voter-suppressant "the elections are rigged!" meme.
    Agreed. They'll be high heads too. If it was up to me, their heads would be mounted on the White House fence but I'll be happy with prison.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    A mob storming a building clearly poses a threat. When members of the mob are wielding clubs, dressed in battle gear and armed with bear spray, etc., the threat is acute. But "posing a threat" isn't the issue. The issue is breaking the law, in this case the breaking of many laws, least of which is unlawful entry that every member of the mob is guilty of and the infraction Trump and his mental weaklings want to focus on and excuse while ignoring the assaults on officers and the smashing of property and the despicable outrage in attacking The Capitol.

I posted this in another thread but feel like making it a thread of its own.
    trespassing....

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. They'll be high heads too. If it was up to me, their heads would be mounted on the White House fence but I'll be happy with prison.
    is there a reason you didn't have this lavish devotion to the federal government from 2016 to 2020??????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.