Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: RACE-O-CRATS DELCARE BLACKS TOO STUPID TO GET IDs...AGAIN

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    translation: Drummie doesn't want to see the dubious history of his hero. Typical right wing willful ignorance.
    Are you a Sharia advocate? A Marxist? Or a political fuzzy brained Sheeple?

Or are you a hot mess ideological Mutt? (A misguided, lo-intellectual offspring of several failed fantasies.)

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 3,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    A PHOTO ID REQUIREMENT IS "RACIST", ACCORDING TO THE RACISTS WO BROUGHT US JIM CROW, BECAUSE BLACKS ARE TOO STUPID/INCOMPETENT TO OBTAIN THEM, ACCORDING TO THE ALWAYS RACIST RACE-O-CRATS ON THE HEELS OF THE ABSOLUTELY REASONABLE GEORGIA VOTER LAW.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?
    Racists like the OP know voter ID laws curb voting by black and poor people, as numerous studies have shown. Difficulties with travel for those who don't have cars and lack of birth certificate or other documentary evidence to satisfy the ID requirement and, in some cases, the fee that must be paid, are demonstrated stumbling blocks. "Stupidity" is the answer for bigots like the OP who no doubt enjoys throwing out the word if he can link it with Democrats.
    Last edited by martin; 05-05-2021 at 01:53 PM.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Racists like the OP know voter ID laws curb voting by black and poor people, as numerous studies have shown. Difficulties with travel for those who don't have cars and lack of birth certificate or other documentary evidence to satisfy the ID requirement and, in some cases, the fee that must be paid, are demonstrated stumbling blocks. "Stupidity" is the answer for bigots like the OP who no doubt enjoys throwing out the word if he can link it with Democrats.
    JUST ADMIT YOU THINK BLACKS ARE TOO STUPID TO OBTAIN IDs.

EVERY STUDY POSTED IN THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DEBUNKED. LIE SOME MORE.

WE KNOW WHO THE RACISTS ARE...SAME PEOPLE WHO CALLED SEN.SCOTT "UNCLE TOM" THINK BLACKS ARE TOO STUPID TO OBTAIN IDs.

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-06-2021), ExpressLane (05-05-2021)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

As the reader can see, when faced with valid, documented facts that disprove the BS bullhorn of right wing flunkies, folk like RB just ignore reality and double down on their willfully ignorant revisionism, as if that will magically make it come true for them. No wonder why they still endorse a lying con man who wipes his feet on them with a smirk.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!
    Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!...

You just don't get it, do you? Statistics are the average of high and low numbers. Where do you think those high/low numbers come from? Somewhere it's high, somewhere it's low. Fucking retard...

I endorse no one, the election is over.
    You're full of it as usual, RB. I provided FACTS from valid sources that logically and rationally disproved the garbage your buddy Grok spewed. All you have to offer in a rebuttal is your worthless opinion that cannot logically or factually disprove what I posted

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...24#post4398324

I mentioned the Orange Oaf because all this GOP garbage about voter ID to prevent voter fraud was the main trumpet by them in and before the 2020 election.

Are you going to now state you NEVER voted for Dump or supported all the right wing rubbish regarding voter ID?

My previous post stands valid. Your last two words were probably typed while you glanced in the mirror. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #125 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You're full of it as usual, RB. I provided FACTS from valid sources that logically and rationally disproved the garbage your buddy Grok spewed. All you have to offer in a rebuttal is your worthless opinion that cannot logically or factually disprove what I posted

I mentioned the Orange Oaf because all this GOP garbage about voter ID to prevent voter fraud was the main trumpet by them in and before the 2020 election.

Are you going to now state you NEVER voted for Dump or supported all the right wing rubbish regarding voter ID?

My previous post stands valid. Your last two words were probably typed while you glanced in the mirror. Carry on.
    So you're saying statistics are not averages taken from high and low numbers? Really?

What do you have against voter ID's? Are you too fucking lazy to obtain one?

I've said many times I voted for Trump. If I had it to do over, I'd vote for him again.

Your previous post is fictitious bullshit, the opinion of a simple minded miscreant.
    You continue the scream Trump! Trump! without apprehension. It's been 5 months
    and you're still too stupid to realize the election is over? You are a fucking idiot!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drummie123 View Post

And you can't logically or factually disprove the contents of the links. Facts don't lie....but you're idols sure as hell do.

Ami Horowitz is a fucking joke....exposed as a right wing propagandist for awhile now. But you Trump chumps deny reality and vote against your interests. Pathetic.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...37#post4401037
    As I am often challenged by America's enemies (like you?) to state my case without hiding behind links and vids, why don't you, in your own words, s'plain what your link says?
    YOU posted a video, genius. I countered with FACTS demonstrating the dubious legitimacy of the author's virtue. If you're too lazy to click and read or don't have the intellectual courage to read material that doesn't agree with you, that's your sorry ass. The rational, mature & objective reader will do otherwise and see your folly. Geez, grow the hell up, will ya please?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

YOU posted a video, genius. I countered with FACTS demonstrating the dubious legitimacy of the author's virtue. If you're too lazy to click and read or don't have the intellectual courage to read material that doesn't agree with you, that's your sorry ass. The rational, mature & objective reader will do otherwise and see your folly. Geez, grow the hell up, will ya please?

HORSE SHIT; YOU POSTED PURE UNSUBSTANIATED SPECULATION.

STILL CAN'T COME UP WITH A SINGLE LEGAL VOTER UNABLE TO OBTAIN AN ID, WE SEE...

= CHECKMATE.

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

11. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

The bottom line is Republicans think Blacks are smart enough to get ID,s and should not be treated like children. And Democrats think Black are to stupid to get I.D.s and should be treated like mentally handicapped children.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-06-2021), Grokmaster (05-05-2021), RB 60 (05-05-2021)

13. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The bottom line is Republicans think Blacks are smart enough to get ID,s and should not be treated like children. And Democrats think Black are to stupid to get I.D.s and should be treated like mentally handicapped children.
    BINGO! IF YOU'RE BLACK, MAKING THAT STATEMENT MEANS YOU'RE AN "UNCLE TOM" AND/OR AN "OREO"...

De Oppresso Liber

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Drummie123 (05-06-2021)

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What you pretend not to understand is that your cause is bankrupt.

Mine is a tried and proven course which made America the greatest country on Earth in 250 years since we were founded.

Islam can't say that. Communism can't say that.

While you can pleasure yourself with your sham show, the facts leave you a sorry figure acting like a delusional knight in tarnished armor without any arms or legs talking shit as though he can back it up.

You CAN'T.

It's true when people online and in colleges and universities in the west say that "Communism has never been tried".

They are right of course, Communism, which is based on Marx's Communist manifesto, has never been tried.

Except in Russia, China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Vietnam, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Mongolia, Yemen, Czech Republic, Germany (East), Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Rep. of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia, Angola, Benin, Dem Rep. of Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and Mozambique.

Each time you assail Trump and Conservativism, you should be asked to provide a viable alternative which is more than just a silly ideological masturbatory rant.

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HORSE SHIT; YOU POSTED PURE UNSUBSTANIATED SPECULATION.

STILL CAN'T COME UP WITH A SINGLE LEGAL VOTER UNABLE TO OBTAIN AN ID, WE SEE...

= CHECKMATE.

He is a disciple of at least one Black.

The Black Knight.

Monty Python - The Black Knight - Tis But A Scratch

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are a silly fool if you believe the media told you the truth about Trump.

You are a silly fool to not notice that you weren't getting, from the dishonest media, a complete picture or an accurate picture of your President.

You are a silly fool to think that HALF a picture of Trump is all you need to make a credible assessment of him.

You are a silly fool to believe that we wouldn't rub your nose in your excrement laden posts.

Here, BAD DOG!

Look what you have done!

Bad dog!

Your posts about Trump stand in a pile of your own excrement.

Silly fool.

LOL

Study Reveals 90% of Network Trump Coverage Was Negative ...
    Search domain westernjournal.comhttps://www.westernjournal.com/network-trump-coverage-negative/
    Media Research Center's Newsbusters reported that an analysis of "every moment of coverage of President Trump on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts" since Jan. 20, 2017, has shown that those networks had 90 percent negative coverage of the president.
    Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new ...
    Search domain washingtontimes.comhttps://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/17/broadcast-coverage-of-trump-95-negative-according-/
    Aug 17, 2020By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Monday, August 17, 2020 Negative press coverage of President Trump has worsened. Since 2016, previous studies from analysts at the Media Research Center...
    Media ups the ante on negative coverage of Trump
    Search domain msn.comhttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/media-ups-the-ante-on-negative-coverage-of-trump/ar-BB15uMqr
    The coronavirus pandemic did what some might have thought was impossible: made Trump coverage even more negative. Rich Noyes of the Media Research Center found that from March 4 (when Joe Biden had...
    Trump coverage still 90% negative, says new study ...
    Search domain washingtontimes.comhttps://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/trump-coverage-still-90-negative-says-new-study/
    Mar 6, 2018Coverage of the White House on the "Big Three" broadcast networks — ABC, CBS and NBC — remains 91 percent negative, according to a new study by the Media Research Center, which has been tracking...
    Media bias continues: 90% of Trump coverage in last three ...
    Search domain m.washingtontimes.comhttps://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/media-bias-continues-90-of-trump-coverage-in-last-/
    Dec 12, 2017Media bias continues: 90% of Trump coverage in last three months has been negative, study says Major broadcast news reports in September, October and November were hostile By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times Tuesday, December 12, 2017
    Report: Trump's media coverage in the US is 90% negative ...
    Search domain youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3C2nwj5140
    A US organization, the Media Research Center, studied broadcast evening news coverage of President Trump from the networks ABC, NBC, and CBS between January ...
    Media Bias: TV Networks Blast Trump with 96% Negative News
    Search domain pjmedia.comhttps://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/michael-van-der-galien/2019/11/13/media-bias-tv-networks-blast-trump-with-96-negative-news-n70386
    Anti-Trump media bias is all too real. The coverage of the president is extremely — and I do mean extremely — negative. For example, in 2018 alone, the coverage was 90 percent negative. 90 percent!
    Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His ...
    Search domain investors.comhttps://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-trump-hatred-coverage/
    What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV...
    Pew Study: News Coverage Of Trump More Negative Than For ...
    Search domain npr.orghttps://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/555092743/study-news-coverage-of-trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents
    Oct 2, 2017Fully two-thirds of news stories about Trump from his first 60 days in office were negative by that definition — more than twice the negativity seen in stories from the first 60 days of Bill...

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What the fuck is a tacky Liberal?

tack•y ►
    Unkempt; rough; shabby; ill-fed: said of persons or animals.
    Bad; poor; miserable.
    n. An ill-fed or neglected horse; a rough, bony nag: sometimes used also of persons in the like condition. Also tackey and ticky.

19. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tacky liberals are ticky tacky on the facts.

Jerk off.

LOLOL

20. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    If a group of people claims to be equal to any other socio-economic or racial group, the time has to come for them to demonstrate it and stop claiming or accepting victimhood.

And allowing White racist panderers ("they gonna put y'all back in chains") to make victims out of them for political gain but not demand those same Democrats provide them the means to act like they are equal when it comes to voting suggests they AREN'T equal at all.

The Democrats treat them like pets and pawns when they want something. But when the Blacks need something, the Dems do NOTHING for them.

Blacks need to throw off their Democrat parasites if they intend to show they are REALLY equal to Hispanics, Asians, Women or Whites.