Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Wasted space hates on absolutely nothing.

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    133,606
    Thanks
    40,058
    Thanked 22,363 Times in 17,363 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,874 Times in 17,484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Try to think what the CIA does to destabilize OTHER Countries. Then, realize THAT is what OTHER Countries are doing to us.
    DUDE


    I LOVE YOU

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    133,606
    Thanks
    40,058
    Thanked 22,363 Times in 17,363 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,874 Times in 17,484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    How soon you forget being losers...



    ...you cried for the last 4 years, and the crying still continues.


    lil Naz says you are in the bathroom in hell

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    133,606
    Thanks
    40,058
    Thanked 22,363 Times in 17,363 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 18,874 Times in 17,484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    While that is true, leaving out the looney extremist far left in your assessment while ignoring their contribution to making America a shithole is just as egregious as the right's antics.

    The problem is extremism on both sides.


    This crow guy is a tool


    Hes on the right in reality


    Hes trying to fuck with peoples heads

    Hes transparent

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    34,878
    Thanks
    13,214
    Thanked 9,792 Times in 7,513 Posts
    Groans
    409
    Groaned 2,201 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    DUDE


    I LOVE YOU



  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    446
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 52 Times in 52 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default We don't hire your kind.

    https://ferreyarns.com/ -- hilaturas


    Hamessa -- Pakistani -- Spray






    It's a month -- it's 2 or 3 in a week. -- get out your fired. -- It's time invested. I can't remember what I did.


    I'm nobody


    il_340x270.2505794284_twi1.jpg

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,138
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,917 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 540 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    How soon you forget being losers...



    ...you cried for the last 4 years, and the crying still continues.
    Making better Choices for AMERICA - is not crying!

    Selecting qualified candidates- is not crying!

    Getting our vote out is not crying!

    Refusing to accept a criminally insane chronic liar who was unfit for office- IS NOT CRYING!

    YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT CRYING IS!

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,138
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,917 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 540 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    There is nothing relevant anymore. 'Woke', anti 'woke'. Republican, Democrat,
    Media, alternative media. It's all a vomit filled space of wasted humanity.

    All anyone talks about is the never achieved goal of the perfect reactionary vomit.

    This is the writ large medium you swim in today. This is modern, 'Murican' politics.

    It's a spiritual void of pre adolescent conflict revulsion in the name of point winning on a dead playground.

    There is no point anymore.

    Just vomit hate.

    This shit's pathetic. It's 'modern'. America.

    The monied class tips their glass to you idiots.

    While accelerating global death.
    Still crying about losing the election huh?


  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"s"
    Posts
    24,715
    Thanks
    3,880
    Thanked 13,893 Times in 10,322 Posts
    Groans
    122
    Groaned 289 Times in 276 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Making better Choices for AMERICA - is not crying!

    Selecting qualified candidates- is not crying!

    Getting our vote out is not crying!

    Refusing to accept a criminally insane chronic liar who was unfit for office- IS NOT CRYING!

    YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT CRYING IS!
    Nope. No confusion whatsoever. You've been crying for the last 4+ years, why quit now?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,549
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,658 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 372 Times in 351 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    While that is true, leaving out the looney extremist far left in your assessment while ignoring their contribution to making America a shithole is just as egregious as the right's antics.

    The problem is extremism on both sides.
    Fuck you, Nomad.
    My IGNORE list keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,549
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,658 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 372 Times in 351 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    There is nothing relevant anymore. 'Woke', anti 'woke'. Republican, Democrat,
    Media, alternative media. It's all a vomit filled space of wasted humanity.

    All anyone talks about is the never achieved goal of the perfect reactionary vomit.

    This is the writ large medium you swim in today. This is modern, 'Murican' politics.

    It's a spiritual void of pre adolescent conflict revulsion in the name of point winning on a dead playground.

    There is no point anymore.

    Just vomit hate.

    This shit's pathetic. It's 'modern'. America.

    The monied class tips their glass to you idiots.

    While accelerating global death.
    To me, this looks like the perspective of somebody who tries to not fall for anything,
    but may just as well because said person stands for nothing at all.

    The divided factions of America are culturally incompatible, not merely at political odds.
    Political difference can be resolved over time, but cultural differences are forever.
    Cultural difference can be solved peacefully by partition or violently by genocide.
    but that's about it.

    One more thing. The "middle" is non-existent. Anyone striving for the "middle" simply hasn't got a well-informed opinion.
    Nomad and PoliTalker are perfect examples of that. Oom, also.

    It all falls back onto the same principle.
    There are no moderate solutions for radical problems,
    and America has radical problems.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20,410
    Thanks
    7,050
    Thanked 9,005 Times in 5,954 Posts
    Groans
    1,997
    Groaned 1,459 Times in 1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Fuck you, Nomad.
    It would be the best fuck you ever had, NastyNutlicker.

    Actually, it would probably be the only fuck you ever had, loser.

    My IGNORE list keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    Ignore lists are for wussies, faggots and wussy faggots.

    You are all three.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

  12. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,465
    Thanks
    5,437
    Thanked 2,020 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Groans
    250
    Groaned 97 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I wouldn't overthink it or be so pessimistic about it if I were you.

    What you are witnessing, and perhaps personally experiencing, is the fall of one political party and the rise of another.

    Something very rare, something very beautiful, something very precious, something every American soldier has fought for since the REDCOATS WERE COMING, and up until this very day is now at stake and will be on the ballot in the 2022 MIDTERMS!

    AND THAT IS DEMOCRACY!

    So it comes down to this for you- EITHER YOU WANT DEMOCRACY- OR YOU DON'T!

    SO CHOOSE THE SIDE THAT BEST REPRESENTS DEMOCRACY- OR THE SIDE THAT WANTS TO END IT!

    AND STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!
    Democracy is rigging elections? By whose definition?

  13. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,549
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,658 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 372 Times in 351 Posts

    Default

    "This message is hidden because Nomad and Miss Kitty are on your ignore list."

    This forum is getting smaller and smaller.
    I wonder if it's covid-related.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Person...woman...man...camera...television. Donald Trump, 2020

  14. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    7,138
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,917 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 540 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Nope. No confusion whatsoever. You've been crying for the last 4+ years, why quit now?
    IT'S MY DEMOCRAT PARTY- AND YOU CAN CRY IF YOU WANT TO!

  15. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 445 Times in 319 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 59 Times in 51 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    To me, this looks like the perspective of somebody who tries to not fall for anything,
    but may just as well because said person stands for nothing at all.

    The divided factions of America are culturally incompatible, not merely at political odds.
    Political difference can be resolved over time, but cultural differences are forever.
    Cultural difference can be solved peacefully by partition or violently by genocide.
    but that's about it.

    One more thing. The "middle" is non-existent. Anyone striving for the "middle" simply hasn't got a well-informed opinion.
    Nomad and PoliTalker are perfect examples of that. Oom, also.

    It all falls back onto the same principle.
    There are no moderate solutions for radical problems,
    and America has radical problems.
    White people think that.
    Not king of the hill, just the Karens between.
    People know the chaos of the rest of humanity. Pigmenty or skin or culture is irrelevant.

    WTF about that do you not get?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 12:36 PM
  2. Ted Cruz: we need Space Force to protect ourselves from space pirates
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2019, 09:32 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2019, 01:20 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2019, 02:10 PM
  5. Dear America: Your News Media Absolutely Hates You
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2018, 10:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •